The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

Yep. It concerns me that people might not take my words seriously. Trust me, I have seen some garbage but I've never found anything to even rival this one. It is in a league of it's own. Amazingly awful.

Geoff, while most people would take this as a warning, I take "worst movie ever" claims like these as a challenge. Therefore if I ever come across this movie (cheaply enough of course) I will see it, just to see if it's really THAT bad.

If it is, of course, I'll then smash the DVD into tiny pieces and send each piece to you in individual packages marked "Cash On Delivery" :lol:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. It concerns me that people might not take my words seriously. Trust me, I have seen some garbage but I've never found anything to even rival this one. It is in a league of it's own. Amazingly awful.

Geoff, while most people would take this as a warning, I take "worst movie ever" claims like these as a challenge. Therefore if I ever come across this movie (cheaply enough of course) I will see it, just to see if it's really THAT bad.

If it is, of course, I'll then smash the DVD into tiny pieces and send each piece to you in individual packages marked "Cash On Delivery" :lol:

Haha!

I don't know if any of you guys ever shop here, but I 100% totally recommend them. This is where I got my copy for pocket change:

http://www.secondspin.com/movies/product-detail.jsp?id=2500696

Put in the code SSMY15 at checkout and get a further 25% off that already bargain price! As I said above, the challenge is out there. If you can find a worse movie I will cut out a testicle and mail it to you as your prize. ;)

Picnic At Hanging Rock..... :lame: piece of shit !!!!

Battlefield Earth is still the only movie I've ever walked out of at the theater.

I wish I could do that. My problem is, even if a movie totally, completely, utterly sucks, I simply CAN NOT turn it off. I HAVE to watch it all the way thru. Somewhere in the back of my mind I guess I'll always wonder how the movie ended if I don't watch it till completion. Must be some kind of weird OCD thing. :lol:

Two recent films that spring to mind are:-

KNOWING (with Nicholas Cage)

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

Picnic At Hanging Rock..... :lame: piece of shit !!!!

:omg: Okay, have to agree to disagree on that one, I thought it was good. Very sad and the lack of answers at the end is annoying, but I suppose we just have to use our imagination.

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

Can't we just include every film that Nicholas Cage has ruined? Imagine 'Gone In 60 Seconds', 'Leaving Las Vegas', etc with a real actor... :doh:

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

Can't we just include every film that Nicholas Cage has ruined? Imagine 'Gone In 60 Seconds', 'Leaving Las Vegas', etc with a real actor... :doh:

Well as bad as his acting is in KNOWING, amazingly it's still not the worst thing about that film. The quality of the films ending wins that award (won't give it away but it involves aliens flying down from space). Is those clever Marketing people that manage to pick all the reasonable parts from a film to show in the trailer to entice you in, while you quickly realise that the other 80 minutes is dogshit. 2012 was like this too...

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

I personally thought he was very good in Leaving Las Vegas, depressing film though!

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

I personally thought he was very good in Leaving Las Vegas, depressing film though!

I can only assume he must have been drunk while playing the alcoholic in the film. I can think of no other explanation for him being good in the film. ;)

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

:agree:

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

:omg:

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

Cheers :beerbang:

• 2 weeks later...

FREDDY VERSUS JASON

Cheers :beerbang:

To be totally honest I've never had a problem with Nicolas Cage in any of his films, and enjoy plenty of them. Especially 'Next', 'Wicker Man' (yeah I liked it), 'Leaving Las Vegas' and 'Matchstick Men' was pretty cool too.

To be totally honest I've never had a problem with Nicolas Cage in any of his films, and enjoy plenty of them. Especially 'Next', 'Wicker Man' (yeah I liked it), 'Leaving Las Vegas' and 'Matchstick Men' was pretty cool too.

:doh:

Have you seen "Knowing"? Granted that no actor on Planet Earth could've saved that dreadful storyline, but he is so totally lacking in screen-presence it seems like the most half-hearted performance in history. I don't think he's a terrible actor, but I do think a lot of the films he's in would've benefited from having someone with more presence/warmth playing the part instead of Cage...

I don't hate Nicolas Cage but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. It depends on the movie I guess. I thought he was hilarious in "Raising Arizona" years ago ("Her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase..."), and I also liked him in "The Rock" and "Con Air."

"The Wicker Man" with the aforementioned Nick Cage blew goats.

"The Wicker Man" with the aforementioned Nick Cage blew goats.

It wasn`t too bad but the classic original is a hard film to remake successfully! :beerbang:

Have you seen "Knowing"? Granted that no actor on Planet Earth could've saved that dreadful storyline, but he is so totally lacking in screen-presence it seems like the most half-hearted performance in history. I don't think he's a terrible actor, but I do think a lot of the films he's in would've benefited from having someone with more presence/warmth playing the part instead of Cage...

Yeah, I've seen 'Knowing'. Truth be told I really enjoyed it... until the absolutely stupid piece of shit ending. Ruined the whole film, but good up until that point. Cage is a dreg, but I just am not bothered by him.