The Worst Movie in Human History?

Rob Babcock

This should be fun in a flammable sort of way! :flame:

What's the worst movie ever made in all human history? The film so buttpuckeringly awful that your skin crawls and your blood runs cold? The film so bad you'd consider poking your eyes out vs being forced to watch?

My pick: Natural Born Killers. The stinker by which all others are judged. When I make a list of the "Bottom Ten" worst, I really have to make it 11 as I've set NBK as "winner" of the "Lifetime Acheivement For Suck Award." Nothing I've seen is so irredeemably awful as that one, so it's only fair I consider it as it's own catagory, a category of one.

What are some other choices for the Worst of the Worst? Anyone have a Top 5?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only two I can think of right now are.

Red Scorpion - That is the only movie I have ever fallen asleep at the theater on.

Star Trek V - William Shatner should have just keep his hands away from that movie.

Oh and lets not forget Titanic. How I hate that movie.

Adventures In Babysitting has got to be the worst pile of crap to ever be captured on film. I had to sit through it with my (at the time) girlfriend and I thought I was going to be physically sick at this seemingly never ending nightmare.

STAR WARS!!!!  :puke:

Just kidding Dave.  :P

Remember!.... I am THE DARKSIDE!  :duel:

Your right if your talking about Attack Of The Clones.

I was just thinking. Wouldn't it be cool to clone yourself. Just think what it would be like on here if there were thousands of Jason's! :lol: It would sure make things a little more interesting!

Mimic 2, that movie sucked big time! The first one was an ok Alien rip-off, but the second... how can you make something like that?

And even though Attack of the Clones was not a very good movie (same thing for Phantom) at least it was entertaining (for me anyway), so it's not the worst movie in history.

Second Sight with Bronson Pinchot and John Larroquette. I actually paid to see this movie at a theatre. The worst piece of crap I have ever seen. I wanted to choke my friend for picking it to see.

Oh yeah--that's a huge stinker also. :puke:

I don't know if it's the absolute worst movie I've ever seen, but The Incredible Hulk is by far the worst movie I've ever seen at the theater. That's sad...even all the special effects AND Jennifer Connelly's beautiful eyes :wub: couldn't save that stinker of a movie.... :doh:

1. Reptilicus - Denmark's answer to the question "What would happen if a big rubbery snakelike thing came out of the ocean to attack our homeland?" Answer: not much...

2. Troll - Only scary if you kept your ticket stub with the price of admission on it.

3. The First Power - At least Lou Diamond Phillips doesn't lip synch in this one.

4. When the Screaming Stops - "These footprints seem to lead to the water." "Do you mean it's some sort of aquatic creature?" "Hmmm..." Plus a rubber monster hand that doesn't quite cover the actor's arm.

5. Exorcist III - Boom mics fall into the frame, blurry camera work, a pointless cameo by Patrick Ewing and no story. Spectacularly bad.

6. He-man - It's He-man... Nuff said.

7. Manos: Hands of Fate - You will need to take a bath after seeing this slimy, puss oozing pile of gaspacho.

8. KISS Meet the Phantom of the Park - Excellently horrible. "Rip, Rip... Rip and destroy!"

9. I Shot Andy Warhol - Me next, please.

10. Last of the Mohicans - I would rather not stay alive, no matter what occurs, and don't try to find me.

10. Last of the Mohicans - I would rather not stay alive, no matter what occurs, and don't try to find me.

LOL....here's some trivia on this one....it was filmed just a few miles up the road from my house! :banana:

http://www.lakejamesrealestate.com/

Mimic 2, that movie sucked big time! The first one was an ok Alien rip-off, but the second... how can you make something like that?

And even though Attack of the Clones was not a very good movie (same thing for Phantom) at least it was entertaining (for me anyway), so it's not the worst movie in history.

Was just joking about Clones being the worst movie. Being the sites Star Wars fan I enjoyed it alot. Even though Anakin's love dialouge was awlful. :puke:

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Let me explain, as I've spoke to many people that actually like it:

1) I worked graveyard the night before the show and didn't sleep all day.

2) The group of friends I was with went to an ice cream parlor before the show and we ate like pigs.

3) It was the middle of winter (1992 or 1993) and the theater turned the heat up to about 110 degrees.

4) The volume was turned up louder than a MANOWAR show.

So, you do the math... I was tired as hell, gut busting full of ice cream, it was hotter than Hades and my ears were ringing from the noise. Let's just say I hated it, and always will.

3. The First Power - At least Lou Diamond Phillips doesn't lip synch in this one.

I've got to take exception to this. It certainly won't win any awards, but, it was a pretty darned good movie. (Maybe it's just that teenage crush on a scary movie thing, but I still watch it on DVD every once in a while.)

As far as movies I've seen, can't remember all the stinkers, but the king of them all has to be The Last Emperor.

The Last Emperor, without a doubt, was THE STUPIDEST piece of celluloid waste ever embarked upon. (It still gives me nightmares to this day - and it wasn't a scary movie. That's how bad it was!)

hsf, I can only say one thing about your apparent :wub: of The First Power.

You're a raging lunatic that says completely assinine and totally un-PC stuff while being a self-depricating dick because you're totally insecure with yourself and know you can't hold a candle to your peers.

Oh, and you like bad movies.

;)

Is it controversial to mention 'Gangs of New York' in this list? While technically not the worst of all time, for all the money/time/effort spent on it the end result is nothing short of a waste of 42 hours (or however long it is) of anyones life.

Is it controversial to mention 'Gangs of New York' in this list?  While technically not the worst of all time, for all the money/time/effort spent on it the end result is nothing short of a waste of 42 hours (or however long it is) of anyones life.

I wouldn't call it controversial, but I didn't think that was THAT bad...not that good either mind you but I thought it was mildly entertaining. Helped me pass the time on a business trip stuck in my hotel room...

We just saw Dodgeball last night and while I wouldn't call it the worst movie ever I would say I thought that it sucked big time which surprised me considering who was in it. I've noticed when a movie has a bunch of cameo appearances (Chuck Norris, Lance Armstrong, Bill Shatner, David Hasselhoff) for some reason it never seems to be that good.

Some of the worst I've seen this year:

COLD CREEK MANOR (laughably bad)

SUSPECT ZERO (complete waste of time)

EXORCIST: The Beginning (a joke, right?)

HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES (a muddled mess)

THE GRUDGE (repetitive and pointless)

KING ARTHUR (no spark, boring)

Worst this year:

HOTEL (pretentious art-house nonsense)

Other bad movies from the past:

THE FIFTH ELEMENT (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)

HUDSON HAWK (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)

ARMAGEDDON (hoky Bruce Willis nonsense)