More former members

Leykis101

On 9/6/2020 at 4:51 AM, Darkstone said:

Hmmm. I may be wrong and in which case I apologize, but I always assumed "PetraGirl86" was in her or his mid thirties. There's no way a 12/13 year old girl would be that knowledgeable. The "86" in her/his handle was always intriguing. Birth date perhaps? Again, I may be completely wrong and if that is the case then I completely apologize to Petra and she should consider it a compliment. 

Hmmmm.... wasn't Izzy Ryder SamboraRocks86?

On 9/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Darkstone said:

Hmmm. I may be wrong and in which case I apologize, but I always assumed "PetraGirl86" was in her or his mid thirties. There's no way a 12/13 year old girl would be that knowledgeable. The "86" in her/his handle was always intriguing. Birth date perhaps? Again, I may be completely wrong and if that is the case then I completely apologize to Petra and she should consider it a compliment. 

I actually agree with you. I don't know why someone would do it and as Cody says, it highlights far bigger issues, but I'm also almost positive she wasn't a 13 year old girl. Brainwashed as all heck, but I never believed the 13 year old girl thing. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, Geoff said:

I actually agree with you. I don't know why someone would do it and as Cody says, it highlights far bigger issues, but I'm also almost positive she wasn't a 13 year old girl. Brainwashed as all heck, but I never believed the 13 year old girl thing. 

Yeah. I never really believed it and I alluded to it early on.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:38 PM, Darkstone said:

I agree about Hotel California. A very profound and esoteric song, although I'm very interested in your opinion of it. You seem to be very thoughtful and intelligent seemingly beyond your years. What is it for you about this song that makes you "doubt stuff"?

12 hours ago, Doggy said:

Still for it.

I was talking about the Godless Russ, who will be frying in hell shortly with the rest of his heathen friends, Sorry Doggy, I never witnessed you pushing your lack of god on some poor 13 year old teenage girl, who was only trying to push the word of our lord and savior and our heavenly father on every single hedonist who dared not worship him, your all going to fry, take some wieners and marshmallows with you at the big bake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, Metal T said:

Anyone know what happened to Studboy (Steve) ?  Per his profile hasn't been active in over 2 years.Looks like he became a moderator here at some point.

Last I heard after he went to Arizona to help James Gebbia "sell some cd's". James being the nice guy he was (RIP) let a truckload of cd's drive away (obviously all the cherry picked rarities) never to be seen again. Around the same time I heard he was going through the big D and I don't mean Dallas, so maybe ripping off your "friend" was his way of coping.

One can only hope he is stricken by guilt and/or being haunted by the ghost of Staryder1.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm laughing so hard right now. I take it as a very high compliment that you think I'm in my thirties (I wish I was) but I don't know why I would pretend. 

Not sure if I should prove to you I'm not or what, it's all very funny. Then again, if I put 5 pictures of teenage girls, and 5 grown men, but said a picture of each was me, that wouldn't prove anything either. I can't prove anything I guess :rofl2:

I put 86 on my username because it's the year Back To The Street was released, its one of my favorite albums. But it's not really unusual to think what you do. And you know, I still don't see how I'm "so smart" because everybody tells me I am, but I just don't see it. 

Anybody got any better ideas of how to prove I'm soon to be 14?? It's going to be very funny when I can one day and then all you suspicious people will be wrong :rofl2:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 1:51 PM, PetraGirl86 said:

I'm laughing so hard right now. I take it as a very high compliment that you think I'm in my thirties (I wish I was) but I don't know why I would pretend. 

Not sure if I should prove to you I'm not or what, it's all very funny. Then again, if I put 5 pictures of teenage girls, and 5 grown men, but said a picture of each was me, that wouldn't prove anything either. I can't prove anything I guess :rofl2:

I put 86 on my username because it's the year Back To The Street was released, its one of my favorite albums. But it's not really unusual to think what you do. And you know, I still don't see how I'm "so smart" because everybody tells me I am, but I just don't see it. 

Anybody got any better ideas of how to prove I'm soon to be 14?? It's going to be very funny when I can one day and then all you suspicious people will be wrong :rofl2:

I think people were just saying you were more knowledgeable about our music for your age. Most girls your age like Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

I think people were just saying you were more knowledgeable about our music for your age. Most girls your age like Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber.

Yeah I know, and it's very hard to find friends who do like my music, that's why I'm on here 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Yeah I know, and it's very hard to find friends who do like my music, that's why I'm on here 

Sorry mate, I still think you're a middle aged gentleman, possibly European. ;)

On a serious note, is that that the second image of Michael Hutchence you've used as a profile picture?

Another example of good taste beyond your years.

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Sorry mate, I still think you're a middle aged gentleman, possibly European. ;)

On a serious note, is that that the second image of Michael Hutchence you've used as a profile picture?

Another example of good taste beyond your years.

Why European? 

And yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding which one he [Michael] looks best in. I'm not like other girls, but I am a girl, and a very straight one at that. 

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Why European? 

I don't know. Specifically Eastern European. Possibly even Turkish and more than likely incarcerated. 

I just have a hunch.

I'm only joking of course mate.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't know. Specifically Eastern European. Possibly even Turkish and more than likely incarcerated. 

I just have a hunch.

I'm only joking of course mate.

OR IS HE????

• Haha 1

This makes me laugh a lot but I had a dream and everyone thought I was a man. It was really really weird, and a little bit uncomfortable 😂 Don't get me wrong, I understand why you think what you do (at times) , and I take what needs to be as compliments, and I still find it funny. But in my dream everyone looked at me like an alien when I told them I wasn't a guy, and it was so weird. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, PetraGirl86 said:

This makes me laugh a lot but I had a dream and everyone thought I was a man. It was really really weird, and a little bit uncomfortable 😂 Don't get me wrong, I understand why you think what you do (at times) , and I take what needs to be as compliments, and I still find it funny. But in my dream everyone looked at me like an alien when I told them I wasn't a guy, and it was so weird. 

To set the record straight.

I may have been suspicious at first, but I absolutely 100% believe you are who you say you are. I'm very sorry that it seemed to cause you some distress mate. 

I am however a shit stirrer, so I will be refering to it occasionally Sir.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

To set the record straight.

I may have been suspicious at first, but I absolutely 100% believe you are who you say you are. I'm very sorry that it seemed to cause you some distress mate. 

I am however a shit stirrer, so I will be refering to it occasionally Sir.

Hahaha! Alright then 😂 Thanks for believing me

I still don't buy it, time to fess up, who are you working for, and who are you after infiltrating our boards.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...