More former members

Leykis101

I remember one who I havent seen, what happened to Eaglesfan3000?? he was always on here, and I looked through the members list(1st time ever) I came acrossed Irishgal5867 then it said something like lying cheating cocksucking whore, banned?? LOL, can somebody please shed some light on this please, thats not what it said, I was summarizing, I gotta know the story I also came acrossed another one that said something to that effect, could you please put that under my name??? put biggest fucking piece of shit douche bag cocksucker to ever register in this forum, instead of band, could you put COCKSUCKER!! that would be so cool.

How random, I was thinking of eaglesfan yesterday - Bob, wasn't it? Very nice chap. Tim's been here far less but he popped up a little while ago I recall. I think Eric (metalhead) and Pete (Handsome Charvel) have switched to Facebook, haven't they? Matty-Boo (phaffas) burned down a mosque here in Sydney and slaughtered 4 dozen muslims with bare first. Crazy. He's serving a bit of time at the moment, but when he's out I'm sure he'll be back.

But yeah, I have heard from both Matt and Justin (Farenheit) recently and they're both just busy with life, as it happens. Pretty sure they're both checking in every now and then too, though. :)

I was completely off for almost two years dealing with divorce, life changes and such. But I came back...lucky for you guys ;)

Sometimes things happen. I do hope Bob comes back though. Very nice guy indeed!

Really sad to read this. Hope it isn't something I said. ;)

I use Facebook, but only intermittently. I much prefer this site, although we could do with a few more members. Come back, people!

• My Little Pony

Every now and then I send Matty-Boo a PM, so it appears in his email. Sometimes he replies, sometimes he doesn't, but, in typical fashion, the bastard never quite answers my question. He just takes it off topic. At least we know he's alive.

I still think someone should monitor this...

Maybe we could put together a list of all us usuals with some pertinant information so's one of us could check in on ourselves regularly.

Just a thought.

I agree 100%...can't have too many good people on here!

I use Facebook, but only intermittently. I much prefer this site, although we could do with a few more members. Come back, people!

What are you talking about bro? I merely pay attention to who im talking to, out of nowhere a name will shoot into my mind, and I'll realize that I haven't seen the name for a good amount of time, I HAVE O.C.D. so to discover many M.I.A.'s, and not inquire to their whereabouts, would not sit to well, Ive lost sleep over far less, That James Eagle, is the one and only reason that I created this thread, I actually created one probably 4 months ago, when I was looking for Florida Chris, but instead of trying to locate where that one is, much easier to just make a new one.

Now for the other half of your reply, I am on Facebook about as much as anyone is, or could be, I finally got to put a good number of people on HH's names to their face because of Facebook, then I created a thread, also about 4 months ago, Listing all the names I had from Facebook, that I knew were HH members, I listed all of them, and basically just said, post your HH screen name, next to your real name, that really was the only way I was going to be able to learn everyones names, Facebook is a unique and irritating part of my life, I tried completely deleting my account and vanishing once, but I have so many friends, and so much family scattered out all over the world, that it blewback on my mom, she got hounded by people wanting to know why I left Facebook, I told her cause it's fucking intrusive, and the novelty wore off, so we can all go back to wondering where each other are, and maybe meet again 10 years down the road, but at the request of my daughter, who I cannot tell no, I am back on it,

So James Eagle, if you've read this rant in it's entirety, and your still awake, you'll realize Ive way to much time on my hands today, (RANT ALERT)!!! seeing I'm completely snowed into my house today and the $8,300 I fucking wasted out of my tax returns on a lift kit and tires for my jeep to boldly go in the snow, where no other jeeps can go, has reared it's expensive ugly worthless head, and all I can do is sit here and stew in the shear disgust and hate im feeling over my worthless investment, but James Eagle, can you please help me out with something? you frequently imply you have said something offensive to us,you are often apologizing for something you've posted that you feel bad about? I am really having a hard time figuring out where the fuck your going with this? 1st of all, and I cant speak for anyone but myself, but you could never say a thing that would offend or hurt me,

2nd your about the straightest shooter Ive seen on here, I cant find a single post in your entire HH history you've even argued over something on, I did find something disturbing though!!!

I discovered you have never taken a personal shot at anyone! now this is absolutely inexcusable! I cannot comprehend anyone much less myself posting on this board, and never even dropping at least one queer joke on G-Off, or making an arrogantly smug comment pointing out my hilarious punctuation to everyone after one of my 10 page rants, not once sneaking in a throat cutter about my small cock, Nope!

Your pretty much the model forum member,

so can you fill me in on what it is you seem to feel so guilty and worried about? you've expressed a bunch of times that your apologetic for something you've posted, and frankly I'm getting pretty damn curious just what your angle is? OK! I'm not trying to bust your balls, it's more a curiosity thing.

One last thing, you have now outed yourself regarding Facebook, So?? So what the fuck? what do I fucking embarrass you? What I aint good enough to be James Eagles friend on Facebook? is that how it is?

OK bro, thats cool, I'm sure I will be able to find someone to be my friend, heck maybe i can even find a couple of friends, but none of them will be James Eagle, he's got all the friends he needs, Will you even put me on the list for if maybe one of your friends quits?

Just go ahead and type Ezoangelofdeath@aol.com and click the add friend button, OK,

Bye James Eagle, hope you know I'm going insane of boredom, and I'm just typing continuously until Black Ops 2 decides to finally turn on.

What are you talking about bro? I merely pay attention to who im talking to, out of nowhere a name will shoot into my mind, and I'll realize that I haven't seen the name for a good amount of time, I HAVE O.C.D. so to discover many M.I.A.'s, and not inquire to their whereabouts, would not sit to well, Ive lost sleep over far less, That James Eagle, is the one and only reason that I created this thread, I actually created one probably 4 months ago, when I was looking for Florida Chris, but instead of trying to locate where that one is, much easier to just make a new one.

Now for the other half of your reply, I am on Facebook about as much as anyone is, or could be, I finally got to put a good number of people on HH's names to their face because of Facebook, then I created a thread, also about 4 months ago, Listing all the names I had from Facebook, that I knew were HH members, I listed all of them, and basically just said, post your HH screen name, next to your real name, that really was the only way I was going to be able to learn everyones names, Facebook is a unique and irritating part of my life, I tried completely deleting my account and vanishing once, but I have so many friends, and so much family scattered out all over the world, that it blewback on my mom, she got hounded by people wanting to know why I left Facebook, I told her cause it's fucking intrusive, and the novelty wore off, so we can all go back to wondering where each other are, and maybe meet again 10 years down the road, but at the request of my daughter, who I cannot tell no, I am back on it,

So James Eagle, if you've read this rant in it's entirety, and your still awake, you'll realize Ive way to much time on my hands today, (RANT ALERT)!!! seeing I'm completely snowed into my house today and the $8,300 I fucking wasted out of my tax returns on a lift kit and tires for my jeep to boldly go in the snow, where no other jeeps can go, has reared it's expensive ugly worthless head, and all I can do is sit here and stew in the shear disgust and hate im feeling over my worthless investment, but James Eagle, can you please help me out with something? you frequently imply you have said something offensive to us,you are often apologizing for something you've posted that you feel bad about? I am really having a hard time figuring out where the fuck your going with this? 1st of all, and I cant speak for anyone but myself, but you could never say a thing that would offend or hurt me,

2nd your about the straightest shooter Ive seen on here, I cant find a single post in your entire HH history you've even argued over something on, I did find something disturbing though!!!

I discovered you have never taken a personal shot at anyone! now this is absolutely inexcusable! I cannot comprehend anyone much less myself posting on this board, and never even dropping at least one queer joke on G-Off, or making an arrogantly smug comment pointing out my hilarious punctuation to everyone after one of my 10 page rants, not once sneaking in a throat cutter about my small cock, Nope!

so can you fill me in on what it is you seem to feel so guilty and worried about? you've expressed a bunch of times that your apologetic for something you've posted, and frankly I'm getting pretty damn curious just what your angle is? OK! I'm not trying to bust your balls, it's more a curiosity thing.

One last thing, you have now outed yourself regarding Facebook, So?? So what the fuck? what do I fucking embarrass you? What I aint good enough to be James Eagles friend on Facebook? is that how it is?

OK bro, thats cool, I'm sure I will be able to find someone to be my friend, heck maybe i can even find a couple of friends, but none of them will be James Eagle, he's got all the friends he needs, Will you even put me on the list for if maybe one of your friends quits?

Just go ahead and type Ezoangelofdeath@aol.com and click the add friend button, OK,

Bye James Eagle, hope you know I'm going insane of boredom, and I'm just typing continuously until Black Ops 2 decides to finally turn on.

Cody, man, chill - we're already friends on Facebook! :D

Check it out - we have 3 mutual friends, including Jez + Dan from this very forum.

I was only kidding about offending people. Well, a bit anyway. I do think I piss people off by not liking bands such as Treat, Poodles, Pink Ceam 69, etc... but I don't do it on purpose.

As for the apologetic bit, yeah, I suppose I do that. Small matter called self-loathing. Not nice, but there it is.

• My Little Pony

I read that entire thing, and then I got pissed. Black Ops 2? Really? So disappointing.

As for the apologetic bit, yeah, I suppose I do that.

You're not secretly Canadian, are you?

No but did you notice my jab at you?

• My Little Pony

As for the apologetic bit, yeah, I suppose I do that.

You're not secretly Canadian, are you?

No but did you notice my jab at you?

I most certainly did. It made me smile. It feels good to be noticed. ;}

Check it out - we have 3 mutual friends, including Jez + Dan from this very forum.

I was only kidding about offending people. Well, a bit anyway. I do think I piss people off by not liking bands such as Treat, Poodles, Pink Ceam 69, etc... but I don't do it on purpose.

As for the apologetic bit, yeah, I suppose I do that. Small matter called self-loathing. Not nice, but there it is.

Bro, If you ever take anything I say seriously, like EVER, your just going to spend your time either plotting your revenge on me, writing your answer to what ever i said, or in perpetual state of anger towards me, you told me to chill, dude I'm snowed into my house, and it's -18 right now, either you know this and that chill comment was a personal shot, or you think that the long rant towards you earlier had any sort of emotion or feeling behind it? well James Eagle, I was so bored, that I was going to go outside, and put my snowboard on, and slide from my roof off into the gully on the side of my house, but I was just bored, not motivated, so I just sat and ranted towards you, seriously bro, I wasn't even paying attention to it, I typed it all out and hit post, simple as that, I just get really bored sometimes and start fucking with people, I never do it maliciously, or with malice, except for the lady, going CRAZY IN THE NIGHT, James, did you know she was a hot rocknroll queen (CRAZY IN THE NIGHT)? I bet you didn't know that did you? well now you do, your cool James Eagle, so we are friends on Facebook huh? whats your name? your real name, not your undercover James, James Eagle name, I will go straight over and look you up, seeing i sincerely didn't know we were homies of FB, I wanna see what you look like, how long is your hair? I am going to go one of these days, shave my body bare, pick out a wicked wig, and have my friend apply an assortment of make ups, lip sticks, and eye shadows to me, find a nice leather body vest, and get me some pics taken, everybody on here will be the only ones, in the world, who have any clue what is going on, my friends and family will think I finally linked up with G-OFF, that is what will be the prize of the photos, seeing my family and friends reaction, I would say my daughters, but I have a sneaky feeling my daughter will think it's fucking tits, and wanna help me with the make up? go figure, anyways, I would like some of you members particularly (in Australia) who have experience in this, to give me some tips if you could please, thanks, maybe you should check it out to James Eagle and Karpet O Funk Metal Ride, actually we all should take a day, where everyone of us pays our tribute to Glam, and we glam out, I think that would be fucking awesome, then we all post our pics on Facebook, or on here, anybody else on board, or am I gonna fly solo on this one?

WHAT THE FUCK??? I JUST NOTICED THIS SHIT, DONT LIKE PINK CREAM 69??? ARE YOU FUCKING FUCKING WITH ME? HEY BRO, I UNDERSTAND THIS FORM OF THINKING, AND I THINK I CAN HELP YOU THROUGH IT, YES I CAN, OK JAMES EAGLE, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY, IT'S GOING TO BE HARD, YOU WILL HAVE TO REACH WITHIN YOURSELF, BUT IF YOU STAY COMMITTED, YOU AND I CAN GET YOU THROUGH THIS, AND ONE DAY SOON, WE CAN HAVE YOU NOT JUST LISTENING TO PC69, BUT HEARING THEM AS WELL, WOO THIS WAS A CLOSE ONE JAMES EAGLE, I ALMOST DIDN'T SEE THAT IN YOUR POST, TALK ABOUT THE HEAVENLY FATHER WATCHING OVER US HUH? SO ARE YOU ALSO NOT A FAN OF SHAKRA, DYNAZTY, EDGUY, AND FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON VENOM??? ARE YOU A HUGE FAN, A SIMPLE FAN? A TRENDY FAN, WHERE DOES VENOM AND YOU STAND? i NEED TO GET A GRASP ON EXACTLY HOW BAD YOUR CONDITION IS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK.

• My Little Pony

Bro, If you ever take anything I say seriously, like EVER, your just going to spend your time either plotting your revenge on me, writing your answer to what ever i said, or in perpetual state of anger towards me, you told me to chill, dude I'm snowed into my house, and it's -18 right now, either you know this and that chill comment was a personal shot, or you think that the long rant towards you earlier had any sort of emotion or feeling behind it? well James Eagle, I was so bored, that I was going to go outside, and put my snowboard on, and slide from my roof off into the gully on the side of my house, but I was just bored, not motivated, so I just sat and ranted towards you, seriously bro, I wasn't even paying attention to it, I typed it all out and hit post, simple as that, I just get really bored sometimes and start fucking with people, I never do it maliciously, or with malice, except for the lady, going CRAZY IN THE NIGHT, James, did you know she was a hot rocknroll queen (CRAZY IN THE NIGHT)? I bet you didn't know that did you? well now you do, your cool James Eagle, so we are friends on Facebook huh? whats your name? your real name, not your undercover James, James Eagle name, I will go straight over and look you up, seeing i sincerely didn't know we were homies of FB, I wanna see what you look like, how long is your hair? I am going to go one of these days, shave my body bare, pick out a wicked wig, and have my friend apply an assortment of make ups, lip sticks, and eye shadows to me, find a nice leather body vest, and get me some pics taken, everybody on here will be the only ones, in the world, who have any clue what is going on, my friends and family will think I finally linked up with G-OFF, that is what will be the prize of the photos, seeing my family and friends reaction, I would say my daughters, but I have a sneaky feeling my daughter will think it's fucking tits, and wanna help me with the make up? go figure, anyways, I would like some of you members particularly (in Australia) who have experience in this, to give me some tips if you could please, thanks, maybe you should check it out to James Eagle and Karpet O Funk Metal Ride, actually we all should take a day, where everyone of us pays our tribute to Glam, and we glam out, I think that would be fucking awesome, then we all post our pics on Facebook, or on here, anybody else on board, or am I gonna fly solo on this one?

Give me a year to grow my hair out.

Why? ive got a shaved head, thats what wigs are for

• My Little Pony

Why? ive got a shaved head, thats what wigs are for

I don't do wigs.