More former members

Leykis101

Tasha wasn't baneed, she was just annoying and much younger than most of us so she was pretty clueless and thought she was the little HH princess. I have no idea how she ended up here because she really didnt' know much about music other than mainstream stuff. One day she just disappeared... 2004 or 2005 maybe? Long time ago...

Yeah, those young punk-asses just need to stay away from here.

:whistle:

Speaking of yung ins whatever became of that sprite "sambora86" or some such nonsense...

I was just wondering about him as well. He was very young and seemed to get his feelings hurt easy.

He wasn't a bad guy, but he was 17 and all the "I know everything" that comes with that, plus his dad was a musician so he totally knew more than us dorks... he was my friend on FB for awhile but eventually I blocked him. I could usually take him with a grain of salt, but sometimes he'd really piss me off... He also went by the name "Izzy Ryder" and I forget what his real name was....

Btw Bob! Good to see you bro, hope you can make it back on occasion. I'm trying too...

Thats no reason to leave, you guys hurt my feelings on a daily basis, sometimes im in full blown tears when I log off, but do you see me running away like a little girlie man? actually yes, I understand him, you guys can be very very cruel sometimes, like when you guys ganged up on me cause im Irish and I like Wham! and Michael Bolton, that hurt me alot you guys, just fyi.

We're still waiting for you to take a hint and leave.

Lololololol!

Thats no reason to leave, you guys hurt my feelings on a daily basis, sometimes im in full blown tears when I log off, but do you see me running away like a little girlie man? actually yes, I understand him, you guys can be very very cruel sometimes, like when you guys ganged up on me cause im Irish and I like Wham! and Michael Bolton, that hurt me alot you guys, just fyi.

:rofl2:

Oh man, that's cruel!

:whip:

I did, where were you bro? I guess if you weren't here to see me leave then thats on you not me, it's not enough to leave in tears, you want me to leave and make it forever? ok if you need me i'll be hanging out in the tree, OK karpetlips&hipsbadmutherfunkerOride? by everyone, it was a fun ride, now im going to go ride the truss in the ceiling of my garage, wish me luck, goodbye everyone. and goodbye to you connie it was fun, I enjoyed your prickness, you are truly a worthy asshole and will fill my spot just great, goodbye.

I did, where were you bro? I guess if you weren't here to see me leave then thats on you not me, it's not enough to leave in tears, you want me to leave and make it forever? ok if you need me i'll be hanging out in the tree, OK karpetlips&hipsbadmutherfunkerOride? by everyone, it was a fun ride, now im going to go ride the truss in the ceiling of my garage, wish me luck, goodbye everyone. and goodbye to you connie it was fun, I enjoyed your prickness, you are truly a worthy asshole and will fill my spot just great, goodbye.

Don't go. At least not until we hug one last time. I want to embrace you. I think you'd fight it, I'd find it really awkward and I wouldn't really want to do it. But we'd do it. We'd totally hug and both of us would hate it.

• My Little Pony

Was that so hard?

Was that so hard?

Depends? on what your referring to? I guess your going to want to go ahead and elaborate on your question, unless you'd like me to answer as it? so think about it, then axe me again, cause i have a very good answer to that question, but you will probably be offended, because I noticed you get offended very easily.

Don't go. At least not until we hug one last time. I want to embrace you. I think you'd fight it, I'd find it really awkward and I wouldn't really want to do it. But we'd do it. We'd totally hug and both of us would hate it.

G-Off, I know it would breach your contract for this to take place, you would be sued, and be out of work for a long time, now how are all your fans going to get on without your new movies? I know most of them look forward and it's all they live for, the newest G-Off flick! think about it

• My Little Pony

Can't we all just get along?

No. Especially when you consider Sepharic Clockwork to be better than Christ 0. ;}

Can't we all just get along?

No. Especially when you consider Sepharic Clockwork to be better than Christ 0. ;}

It is :whistle:

are you fucking talking about Vandn Plas? dude your kidding right? Im not even going to argue about that, cause I dont know what your talking about, never even heard of them, I was just guessing

• 5 months later...

He didn't have shit on Brittingham.....

Still Doesn't

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

He didn't have shit on Brittingham.....

Still Doesn't

Welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while.

Thanks man. Yeah, I've been traveling the galaxy with The Eric.

Surprised He let you make it back...

Can anyone fill me in on whatever happened to the SEYHEYKID?? in my friends list, it shows him as banned, if he was I guess I missed it, if it's just a cool title you can have put on your profile, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!! please.

• 5 years later...
On 2/14/2013 at 2:01 PM, Blue Charvel said:

He wasn't a bad guy, but he was 17 and all the "I know everything" that comes with that, plus his dad was a musician so he totally knew more than us dorks... he was my friend on FB for awhile but eventually I blocked him. I could usually take him with a grain of salt, but sometimes he'd really piss me off... He also went by the name "Izzy Ryder" and I forget what his real name was....

Btw Bob! Good to see you bro, hope you can make it back on occasion. I'm trying too...

Basically I was young and naive, hopeful and motivated...and now I'm older, drained, bitter and defeated :p

I went to college to study music in 2009, partly due to the conversations on these boards about me not being ready to go pro, and was diagnosed with a degenerative nerve disease a month before I started the course, powered through for 3 years and switched my focus from guitar to composition, applied to LIPA after finishing top of the class at college and got as far as the audition but didn't get on the course, went to my second choice instead, broke up with my fiance during my first year and started to have issues with my hands at that time, then my dad got ill when I was in a relationship with a woman who's kid I had also taken on...broke up with her 4 years ago and that's pretty much about it

Turns out, it ain't all it's cracked up to be, and I totally understand why my 17 year old naïveté would irritate anyone who's stepped into the real world for longer than a day :p

22 minutes ago, Izzy_Ryder said:

Basically I was young and naive, hopeful and motivated...and now I'm older, drained, bitter and defeated :p

I went to college to study music in 2009, partly due to the conversations on these boards about me not being ready to go pro, and was diagnosed with a degenerative nerve disease a month before I started the course, powered through for 3 years and switched my focus from guitar to composition, applied to LIPA after finishing top of the class at college and got as far as the audition but didn't get on the course, went to my second choice instead, broke up with my fiance during my first year and started to have issues with my hands at that time, then my dad got ill when I was in a relationship with a woman who's kid I had also taken on...broke up with her 4 years ago and that's pretty much about it

Turns out, it ain't all it's cracked up to be, and I totally understand why my 17 year old naïveté would irritate anyone who's stepped into the real world for longer than a day :p

Welcome back! Didn't think we'd see you back in these parts. Sounds like a rough trot. Hope life's settled down a bit for you. 

I was randomly thinking of you recently when I replied to a post from the member Cure The Sane here, thinking it was you for some stupid reason, lol. 

Anyway, so how long's it been? I assume by Pete's post, probably more than five or six years? So you're in your mid-20's now? Late 20's? 

You still got any musical aspirations, or you doing other work? 

Welcome back, for what it's worth. It's a different landscape on the forum these days, but still the only place I come for music stuff. ;)

On 2/14/2013 at 1:38 AM, Leykis101 said:

Ok so here's the thing...

Back in 2008 when I was 17 and going around calling myself a session musician there were a lot of arguments on here about my aspirations...granted I was getting way ahead of myself, but I was a kid...

I remember the musicians on here getting quite frustrated with me, and they convinced me I wasn't ready or good enough to go pro, so thats why I decided to go to college for 3 years, get a national diploma, and then go to uni...I finished college with near enough top marks when I was 21 and could have started working then, but I was convinced I still wasn't good enough... and at 26, I realised that uni wasn't for me...that ended up taking 8 years of my life...and now I'm approaching 28 and starting to panic that I've left it too late...

The worst part is that one of the guys I was in touch with back in 2008 who wanted to work with me after he saw a video of me playing is now the singer in a famous British rock band...and I bottled out of working with him because I didn't have the confidence in myself...

If I'm honest, I think those arguments might have had a lasting effect on me...I became obsessed with preparing for my career and never actually started it, but I've watched the contacts I had at the time just keep moving up in the industry...

I didn't realise until about a year ago when I started gigging again, but I doubted myself for way too long because of some of the comments on here...in 2018 I played in 10 projects, on 3 different instruments...I think I may have over compensated a bit :p