More former members

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Nothing like pumping your .....posts up !

Speaking of pumping...... Geoff's cameo was amazing!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was talking about the Godless Russ, who will be frying in hell shortly with the rest of his heathen friends, Sorry Doggy, I never witnessed you pushing your lack of god on some poor 13 year old teen

Holy Shit! What do I tell ya bro? Looks like hes been hitting the weights HARD!!! Doesn't It? And did he get an Adadicktome? He looks ginormous, much much larger then any previous release, wonder if h

I would have replied, but anamal kinda ruined it. Haha. 

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Nothing like pumping your .....posts up !

pump you up hans and franz GIF

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Speaking of pumping...... Geoff's cameo was amazing!!

Holy Shit! What do I tell ya bro? Looks like hes been hitting the weights HARD!!! Doesn't It? And did he get an Adadicktome? He looks ginormous, much much larger then any previous release, wonder if he used a stunt cock? I absolutely give this flick 2 snaps up, just that scene alone puts this ahead of even Gayfellas, and way ahead of Lazer Fag, the scene I speak of is next level shit, no spoiler, but let's just say G-Off finds himself in a precarious position, when he's at the gym, in France, and when he goes to put on his drawers, he back's straight into the bare ass of newcomer, Black Angus, let's just say all 11 of Angus's homies enter the locker room, and G-Off shows all 12 of them that he's a master of interracial and proceeds to show everyone of them, the Brothas ain't the only ones packin a baby arm, G-Off will without doubt be up for many awards for this one. Anyone who does not check this out is sportin a single digit IQ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like that metaphore you use about all 11 of Aungus' homies "entering the locker room" (all at the same time, I should mention). It means there's still that element of surprise when viewers purchase it and see exactly what you really mean by that. 

Thanks mate. It is definitely one of my proudest achievements. 

• Haha 1
On 3/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, Geoff said:

I like that metaphore you use about all 11 of Aungus' homies "entering the locker room" (all at the same time, I should mention). It means there's still that element of surprise when viewers purchase it and see exactly what you really mean by that. 

Thanks mate. It is definitely one of my proudest achievements. 

Thanks for letting me in on the action! I had a ball!!! Or twenty..... but who's counting??

Lol

• My Little Pony
16 minutes ago, headbanger4life said:

Is there a Heavy Harmonies group on FB?

No, there isn't. That would be a little redundant. There is the Melodic Mafia group, which a lot of HH members are a part of. You could check that out, of you haven't already. Just be prepared for a lot of games, top 10 lists, Metal Sludge articles, and repeated questions. "Hey, guys, I just discovered a band called H.E.A.T. Are there any other bands like them?"

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

No, there isn't. That would be a little redundant. There is the Melodic Mafia group, which a lot of HH members are a part of. You could check that out, of you haven't already. Just be prepared for a lot of games, top 10 lists, Metal Sludge articles, and repeated questions. "Hey, guys, I just discovered a band called H.E.A.T. Are there any other bands like them?"

???? why dont i get top 10 lists? thats bullshit

• 4 weeks later...

One member who been sighted for while is Melodicrockoz. I know he spends a lot time Facebook, telling how great this band or  that , or how he  got that CD. Last time he was here was 2018.

Edited by Doggy
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

One member who been sighted for while is Melodicrockoz. I know he spends a lot time Facebook, telling how great this band or  that , or how he  got that CD. Last time he was here was 2018.

I'd wondered what happened to him too as he was always around for a very long time. 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I'd wondered what happened to him too as he was always around for a very long time. 

He is not even on Melodic Rock's noticeboard, where he used the name RockerX.

On 3/8/2020 at 11:36 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Hey I just heard this band called the Lightning boys, i believe it is, they did a song called I wish I Had A Car, think the album was called Funky Metal Car Ride, u heard em? are there bands like them? who?

do you mean electric boys?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, anamal said:

do you mean electric boys?

I was just talking shit to see what Nolan would say, lol

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I was just talking shit to see what Nolan would say, lol

I would have replied, but anamal kinda ruined it. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey do any of you guys remember hardrock80srule?  and another one I was trying to remember was Scott Brozek. what his screen name was???

• 2020 Gold Donors
15 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Hey do any of you guys remember hardrock80srule?  and another one I was trying to remember was Scott Brozek. what his screen name was???

Hey bro, I’m Scott Brozek. I haven’t been on as much as I used to but I still pop in now and then.

• 2020 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Haven't seen any posts from MartinSane for quite some time.....

I was thinking the same thing not long ago.

• Like 1
On 6/6/2020 at 3:25 PM, headbanger4life said:

Hey bro, I’m Scott Brozek. I haven’t been on as much as I used to but I still pop in now and then.

Whats up Scott? I couldnt remember what your screen name was, lol, good to see your still around buddy.

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:31 AM, Dead Planet said:

Haven't seen any posts from MartinSane for quite some time.....

I've noticed the same thing. Which is starting to worry me. We were working on something together and he kind of fell of the face of the earth.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Where's martinsane??

I would love if Pete would shed some light on his dealings with Damon Kelly.

He hasn't been around since January of this year...maybe he has moved to another forum....hopefully he is doing okay....

• My Little Pony

Well... We always criticised every band he posted, so maybe he got tired of us.