More former members

Leykis101

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well... We always criticised every band he posted, so maybe he got tired of us. 

Why would he give a fuck??? to get that worked up over something so stupid would be truly sad, if he hung around as long as he did, I cant see him just getting so sensitive sally he up and quit, but who knows.

• My Little Pony
12 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Why would he give a fuck??? to get that worked up over something so stupid would be truly sad, if he hung around as long as he did, I cant see him just getting so sensitive sally he up and quit, but who knows.

I wouldn't attribute his leaving to sensitivity, but if everyone criticised every contribution you made to the group you might start looking to find someplace where you're appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I wouldn't attribute his leaving to sensitivity, but if everyone criticised every contribution you made to the group you might start looking to find someplace where you're appreciated. 

He's a moderator here though. Don't think he'd just jump ship.

Maybe Dan can send him a message/email to see if he's okay.

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I guess I never looked at it that way, I post things pretty much expecting criticism, I don't think maybe there's somewhere else that wont criticize me, what fun would that be, to just have everyone agree with everything you say? just seems very weird to me, but whatever ya know?

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Another MIA female: AmMaLaYa

What about dude who's name was Hugh Janus? remember him? I know G-Off does.

• 2023 Gold Donors
21 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I thought that was you. Or was it Huge G Rection?

You're thinking of Hugh Jerection. There was also Phillip McRevice, Phil McKraken and the two gay irish guys, Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick. 

Edited by Darkstone

• My Little Pony
13 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Where is Wotty?

Ian's condition (I believe he has MS) has worsened over the years to the point he can no longer use a keyboard. I hope he's alright. 

12 hours ago, Darkstone said:

You're thinking of Hugh Jerection. There was also Phillip McRevice, Phil McKraken and the two gay irish guys, Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick. 

you guys must mean those Japanese folk,, Hung Well and Long Wang

Does anybody remember Metal 4 Evers name? or know where he went? he was living in the city next to me, hasnt been on here since 2014, just checking

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Does anybody remember Metal 4 Evers name? or know where he went? he was living in the city next to me, hasnt been on here since 2014, just checking

Josh Dowdle 

He and his brother Jake  started/run Metallic Blue Records: https://www.metallicbluerecords.com/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2020 at 5:42 PM, Doggy said:

Petra86 has been M.I.A.

Damn! ever since the pandemic started, or since Mr. Alpha Dawg was mean to her, shame on you, for thrusting your godlessness and Atheism on her, you and that Leykis puke.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 9/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, Doggy said:

Petra86 has been M.I.A.

Hmmm. I may be wrong and in which case I apologize, but I always assumed "PetraGirl86" was in her or his mid thirties. There's no way a 12/13 year old girl would be that knowledgeable. The "86" in her/his handle was always intriguing. Birth date perhaps? Again, I may be completely wrong and if that is the case then I completely apologize to Petra and she should consider it a compliment. 

Edited by Darkstone

11 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Hmmm. I may be wrong and in which case I apologize, but I always assumed "PetraGirl86" was in her or his mid thirties. There's no way a 12/13 year old girl would be that knowledgeable. The "86" in her/his handle was always intriguing. Birth date perhaps? Again, I may be completely wrong and if that is the case then I completely apologize to Petra and she should consider it a compliment. 

If someone would really pretend to be a 13 year old girl, they gotta lot bigger problems then ya know, all that jesus stuff

18 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Damn! ever since the pandemic started, or since Mr. Alpha Dawg was mean to her, shame on you, for thrusting your godlessness and Atheism on her, you and that Leykis puke.

Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen religious freak!

22 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

So  I won't be getting apology then