JADED HEART is back with "Common Destiny" and it is AMAZING&#3

DrumRman

Just scored the promo to the new JADED HEART album "Common Destiny" and the band seems to have returned to the more hard rocking sound found on "Helluva Time"!

This album is INCREDIBLE! Production, melodies, etc!

Like the first single? Then just wait until you hear the whole thing! EASILY will be in my top 5 "hard rock" albums of the year along with the new DYNAZTY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc3IxICrVA4&

Very unattractive filmclip, but very attractive song. Can't wait for this CD.

Jaded Heart died when Bormann left....

Completely false.

Bormann's ability to write great songs died when he left Jaded Heart. Jaded Heart have done fine without him.

Sorry man, Jaded Heart was born when Boringman left, for once an album didn't sound like it was all one song, the Jaded Heart died when Barrish left, the guitar hooks just became power chords, and the distinct guitar sound was gone, but just the same, Helluva Time was a Helluva album, and I like the new clip, sounds killer, can't wait.

Sounds great and even more Metal than before but I do agree that it has the Helluva Time sound to it which is a good thing. It is weird that they sound so different to the orignal Bon Jovi sound of the band but they keep the name.

Completely false.

Bormann's ability to write great songs died when he left Jaded Heart. Jaded Heart have done fine without him.

Disagree...Bormann's latest slays any JH since he's been gone.

Completely false.

Other than the decent "Helluva Time", neither has done anything much in the time since IMO. The solo stuff has been bland, and the last coupla JH discs just sounded like naff power metal (and sucked). Hope this one is a bit better, but I'll believe it when I hear it...

Completely false.

Other than the decent "Helluva Time", neither has done anything much in the time since IMO. The solo stuff has been bland, and the last coupla JH discs just sounded like naff power metal (and sucked). Hope this one is a bit better, but I'll believe it when I hear it...

I agree on the Jaded Heart comment, but I like all the Solo stuff from MB.

Choruses are great, but don't like the lead vocalist. He has that classic/prog vibrato-heavy lead vox style, which kills most stuff for me.

*shrug*

Yes!

Nice song. I don't know 'Helluva Time', but this track is good.

Helluva Time is the 1st album JH released without Mike Boringman on Vox, the new singer has NOTHING!! to do with JH's prior sound, he has a totally different sound, and probably would have been best served by releasing the album under a different band name, anyways, the 1st 5 or 6 song's are absolutely fabulous, then I think the album kind of goes flat, by this I mean(and this is how I critique all my albums)I mean the first half of the album are catchy, get stuck in your brain, and are clearly identifiable, something that I find a problem with the Boringman JH albums, all the songs begin to sound like the one before it, you should check the album out though, you may dig it??

Nice song. I don't know 'Helluva Time', but this track is good.

Helluva Time is the 1st album JH released without Mike Boringman on Vox, the new singer has NOTHING!! to do with JH's prior sound, he has a totally different sound, and probably would have been best served by releasing the album under a different band name, anyways, the 1st 5 or 6 song's are absolutely fabulous, then I think the album kind of goes flat, by this I mean(and this is how I critique all my albums)I mean the first half of the album are catchy, get stuck in your brain, and are clearly identifiable, something that I find a problem with the Boringman JH albums, all the songs begin to sound like the one before it, you should check the album out though, you may dig it??

Cheers mate, I will have a listen to some of those songs...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this in today and while I've only listened (briefly) to about half of it, right now it sounds like the best of the post-Borman Jaded Heart albums. "Saints Denied" is a killer song!!

If they are back to their melodic hard rock roots I'm glad.

I didn't like very much the last two album with their heavy metal sound. Sinister mind was not so bad, but I couldn't get into Perfect insanity.

My favorite album is for sure Slaves and Master.

Borman has written great stuff with them, his last solo album sound strange, for sure It's not my cup of tea.

The song of the video is good, I'll give this new album a chance.

I saw them in Italy in the tour of sinister mind, there were maybe 30 people that night.

After the show they were very kind and funny with the fans.

If they are back to their melodic hard rock roots I'm glad. I didn't like very much the last two albums with their heavy metal sound.

Well, what I think they have done rather nicely on this new album is blend their old melodic rock sound with their more recent metal style. This is definitely heavier than anything they did with Bormann, but with more melody intertwined.

This album is very generic to my ears, songwriting and all... Most of JH died when they screwed over Bormann and the rest of their sound died when Kepic left. They would be better off changing the name becayse there's absolutely nothing left that sounds like JH of old. Just a generic Euro-metal sound...

I'd love to see Kepic and Bormann do something together again though...