DE LA CRUZ

melodicrockoz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo, free shit! :masturbanana:

Sweet! Many thanks for the heads up. I hear a bunch of Mechanical Resenance/The Great Radio Controversy era Tesla in this too and definately the HIgh N Dry Leppard sound as well.EXCELLENT!

Reached out to guitarist Casey Jones and looks like the EP is download ONLY :(, but he mentioned they have a new physical disc to be released in just few months!

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Like this. A lot more eighties-sounding to me than many of the bands who are described as such. Promising indeed.

Wow, downloading at the moment and I will put it on straight away... but all your comments have made my pants increase in tightness around the penis region.

Note to self: must remember to download this one.

They're Australian, aren't they? Very little information on the band online (and bandcamp is blocked from my work PC).

Note to self: must remember to download this one.

They're Australian, aren't they? Very little information on the band online (and bandcamp is blocked from my work PC).

Definately remember to d/l this one and yes they are Aussies and younger than the jeans I'm wearing...

Guest ROXXICRUZ

Hey guys,

Was just made aware of this forum and have had a quick browse of this thread, thanks heaps to all of you that have taken the time to download and listen to the album, and also thanks for the rad positive feedback!!!

In reply, yes we are based on the Gold Coast, Australia and have been in existence since early June of this year

Correct,we do have intentions to release a limited edition pressing of the E.P in the not too distant future, we are also working on merchandise and a video clip for 'Back To The Eighties', in addition to our gigging schedule we are also beginning writing new material so it's all pretty full on currently!

Cheers for the interest and support!

ROXXI - Lead Vocalist @ DE LA CRUZ

www.facebook.com/delacruzaustralia

www.delacruzsux.com

Hey guys,

Was just made aware of this forum and have had a quick browse of this thread, thanks heaps to all of you that have taken the time to download and listen to the album, and also thanks for the rad positive feedback!!!

In reply, yes we are based on the Gold Coast, Australia and have been in existence since early June of this year

Correct,we do have intentions to release a limited edition pressing of the E.P in the not too distant future, we are also working on merchandise and a video clip for 'Back To The Eighties', in addition to our gigging schedule we are also beginning writing new material so it's all pretty full on currently!

Cheers for the interest and support!

ROXXI - Lead Vocalist @ DE LA CRUZ

www.facebook.com/delacruzaustralia

www.delacruzsux.com

Nice post, good luck fellas. :tumbsup:

• 8 months later...

http://www.delacruzsux.com/News.html

Street Level Album to be Released 2012

The new De La Cruz album to be Released Worldwide from FRONTIERS RECORDS

The Last De La Cruz Album was just Digital, this one is gunna be BOTH Digital and Physical, CD Stores around the Globe will be stocking this album!

More news to come very soon.