Major Babe-age

T-BONE

VaVa VOOOM!

My wife wonders why I like watching "Charmed" with her so much. She thinks I actually listen to the dialogue and pay attention to what's going on! Don't tell her the REAL reason I watch. Shhhh. :)

I still haven't figured out how the fuck to post pictures in these damn things (must be some kinda mental block) but anyone who follows this link will see a nice pic of adult film star Tera Patrick with Maria Bach (wife of Sebastian) and a killer motorcycle, from a photo session the two girls did during an upcoming episode of VH1's "SuperGroup." Niiiiice eh?

http://www.sebastianbach.com/archives/mariatera4.JPG

I still haven't figured out how the fuck to post pictures in these damn things (must be some kinda mental block) but anyone who follows this link will see a nice pic of adult film star Tera Patrick with Maria Bach (wife of Sebastian) and a killer motorcycle, from a photo session the two girls did during an upcoming episode of VH1's "SuperGroup." Niiiiice eh?

http://www.sebastianbach.com/archives/mariatera4.JPG

Just to help our good buddy Freddy out:

mariatera4.JPG

This'll be boring, bet here's a little tale of my brush with fame... I've actually "met" Tera Patrick. There's this adult entertainment 'fair' every year in Australia called Sexpo. I went 2 years ago with my girl, best mate and his wife. I thought it'd be hell-seedy and we were only going because my mate took my girl up on a silly drunken promise she'd made... either way, we ended up going and it wasn't seedy at all - just good harmless sexual fun.

But they get an overseas star every year and apparently we'd just missed Jenna Jameson. But the year we went Tera Patrick was there. I'd never heard of her then, but she came out, did her show - a full strip show (flash.gif) on stage which was moderately (drool.gif) entertaining... norks2.png, she rubbed DVDs on her vagina (yes, I am deadly serious) and threw them out into the crowd and then later on she signed free posters of her. My mate really wanted to meet her, so we went through and got these pictures of her signed. I don't think I managed to tell her, "norks.png" but I left a nice puddle of drool between those heavenly mounds as I left. drool.gif

004.jpg

010.jpg

003.jpg (She can play with my balls anytime she wants... on the pool table, of course.)

008.jpg

015.jpg

Thanks for the assist on the Tera/Maria picture Geoff... and those "bonus pix" were hella nice too!

If I ever figure out how to post pix on my own (nobody hold their breath waiting, it took me nearly two months to figure out how to "quote" other posts for Chrissake!), maybe I'll post my autographed photo of '80s adult video legend Ginger Lynn up here. No, regretfully, I didn't meet her, but my brother did and had her sign a photo for me. It's truly a lovely thing, one of my favorite possessions (and one that I keep well hidden from the wife, of course) ;)

Thanks for the assist on the Tera/Maria picture Geoff... and those "bonus pix" were hella nice too!

If I ever figure out how to post pix on my own (nobody hold their breath waiting, it took me nearly two months to figure out how to "quote" other posts for Chrissake!), maybe I'll post my autographed photo of '80s adult video legend Ginger Lynn up here. No, regretfully, I didn't meet her, but my brother did and had her sign a photo for me. It's truly a lovely thing, one of my favorite possessions (and one that I keep well hidden from the wife, of course) ;)

:crazy: That would be SSWWEETT!! :tits:

Okay, this one's for JLP Rocks and anyone else who's curious about what is on display in Big Brother 2006 in Australia:

krystal_243x243.jpg

krys207dd.jpg

krys147gz.jpg

krys137wj.jpg

krys213db.jpg

krys158ax.jpg

krys175nf.jpg

Whoops... missed one:

krys193wx.jpg

Mmmmm... Me likee Geoff! Me likee very much!

Me too mate, me too. I just don't know where to focus all my sexual delight - the spectacular norks, or that spectacular ass? Decisions, decisions.

Me too mate, me too. I just don't know where to focus all my sexual delight - the spectacular norks, or that spectacular ass? Decisions, decisions.

I take one from column "A" and one from column "B"

We need a drooling smiley icon just for use in this thread ;)

I take one from column "A" and one from column "B"

We need a drooling smiley icon just for use in this thread ;)

:agree: I'll second that! She also has a real nice "come hither" look about her. :tits:

Okay, this one's for JLP Rocks and anyone else who's curious about what is on display in Big Brother 2006 in Australia:

krystal_243x243.jpg

krys207dd.jpg

krys147gz.jpg

krys137wj.jpg

krys213db.jpg

krys158ax.jpg

krys175nf.jpg

Whoops... missed one:

krys193wx.jpg

Thanks Geoff! During this odd Friday, I find those pictures to be a bit of a light that has brightened my day!!! :banger:

Love this pic Geoff!

krys175nf.jpg

Just something about a gal when not properly buttoned/tied....so vulnerable...so ...so...almost naked! :P

Trishelle_ME8M6286.jpg

Love this pic Geoff!

krys175nf.jpg

Just something about a gal when not properly buttoned/tied....so vulnerable...so ...so...almost naked! :P

Trishelle_ME8M6286.jpg

:lol: I must agree with you there!!! Me likes a lot!

Love this pic Geoff!

krys175nf.jpg

Trishelle_ME8M6286.jpg

Totally agree with that one brotha!! :banger:

Erica Lee aka Florida teacher Erica Chevillar

erica-lee-6.jpg

erica-lee-8.jpg

erica-lee-12.jpg

erica-lee-19.jpg

erica-lee-20.jpg

Here's the story: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/pal...=sfla-news-palm

WOW! She can learn, uh, I mean pleasure... suck, lick... touch, fondle... Oh dammit, I just can't think! Teach! She can teach me anything and anytime she wants. drool.gif

DAMN.... all together now...

"I got it bad, got it bad, got it baaaaaad... I'm hot for teacher!"