Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Ok, I was looking for a picture of some girls in KISS makeup for the Kiss Doggie thread and found this instead. I figured it was more suited for this thread.

103-783714NEWBU.jpg

My brother has a framed poster of this in his apartment. Yummy! :tumbsup:

A little somethin' before I hit the sack.......

Tina-07.jpg

And one more for good luck...........

Veronica-45.jpg

Mmmmm, leg warmers. Are they making a comeback?

That was awesome, and now it appears the company firewall is disallowing me the pleasure of viewing it again... :crying:

Yeah, i still haven't even seen it yet. :( F*ckign internet filters... will have to take a look on the weekend. :))

Hot damn. Never watched the show "Grey's Anatomy" but perhaps I should tune in so I can see more of Katherine's anatomy! :)

Thanks heaps for that magnificent start to the morning!!! I hate the show too, but my girl loves it and I see it every now and then. I used to watch the show, 'Roswell', which she was in too and man did she make that show!!! (My penis is a) Huge fan of her!!!

• 1 month later...

Isn't it comforting to know that we can always count on Geoff to bring on the Norkage!!

Does she have peanut butter on her finger? I wonder if I put some down my pants, maybe she'd... uh, never mind... :anon:

She already tried that, didn't she? I heard that when she reached for your manhood she pricked her finger on "The Needle". She's actually sucking a droplet of blood from her finger.

I'm joking mate! I kid because I care! Besides, you and I know better anyway... meow. ;)

Does she have peanut butter on her finger? I wonder if I put some down my pants, maybe she'd... uh, never mind... :anon:

She already tried that, didn't she? I heard that when she reached for your manhood she pricked her finger on "The Needle". She's actually sucking a droplet of blood from her finger.

I'm joking mate! I kid because I care! Besides, you and I know better anyway... meow. ;)

Et Tu Geoff? :crying:

;) Nice one...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lFdYoYnoVIo&sea...ffany%20popstar

and here is the Tiffany music video.

not as aggressive, probably more of a balladish type song off the album

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yz2Osi0CtEg&sea...debbie%20gibson

and to only be fair, my choice of the 80s pop princess, The last Debbie Gibson video. Sometimes there is too much make-up but she looks great.

Yummy ................ !!!!

_p3940dg.jpg