Major Babe-age

T-BONE

About the only good thing to be found so far on Rockstar: Supernova..... Brooke Burke!

brooke_burke_ii_l4.jpg

brooke_burke_ii_l3.jpg

brooke_burke_ii_l1.jpg

brookeportfoliobb471zx.jpg

brooke_burke_biography.jpg

Brooke-Burke-Biography.jpg

brooke-burke-nude19.JPG

HOT damn, maybe I oughta start tuning in to "Rock Star Supernova" just to see her!

"Hay-zoose marimba! A lovely beast like that could put a spring in a man's step!" -- Jack Nicholson, "Batman"

"Hay-zoose marimba! A lovely beast like that could put a spring in a man's step!" -- Jack Nicholson, "Batman"

:rofl2:

About the only good thing to be found so far on Rockstar: Supernova..... Brooke Burke!

brooke_burke_ii_l4.jpg

brooke_burke_ii_l3.jpg

brooke_burke_ii_l1.jpg

brookeportfoliobb471zx.jpg

brooke_burke_biography.jpg

Brooke-Burke-Biography.jpg

brooke-burke-nude19.JPG

God she is so hot. :norks:

F*ck me!!!

( 1 ) I can think of plenty of 'Stuff' I'd like to do to her.

( 2 ) I know what I'd like to 'Stuff' in her.

She's a f*cking beautiful peice of work. Will that show ever hit Australian shores I wonder? norks.png Beautiful norks.

• 2 weeks later...

newer.jpg

This is Jodi Lynn O'Keefe, star of "Devil in the Flesh 2," a decent B-movie thriller that I saw on DVD this weekend... nice nice eh??

And on an unrelated note, this signifies that I FINALLY figured out how to insert a picture into a post (turns out I gotta turn my pop-up blocker off) after being a member for only five frickin' months! Hallelujah!! :)

GAAAAAACK!

Dude, that is hilarious... but yet, so WRONG as well...

Scrolling back up to my pic of Jodi Lynn O'Keefe now....!!

samantha004.jpg

Anybody remember '80s pop hottie Samantha Fox?? My bedroom walls were plastered with her posters when I was in high school/college, including this one!!

samantha001.jpg

Here's another one, cuz one picture of Samantha Fox is never enough.... :wub:

samantha010.jpg

Ahhh, what the hell, let's make it three Samanthas in a row. I like this pic cuz she's dressed "METAL!" hahahaha

samantha004.jpg

Anybody remember '80s pop hottie Samantha Fox?? My bedroom walls were plastered with her posters when I was in high school/college, including this one!!

samantha001.jpg

Here's another one, cuz one picture of Samantha Fox is never enough.... :wub:

samantha010.jpg

Ahhh, what the hell, let's make it three Samanthas in a row. I like this pic cuz she's dressed "METAL!" hahahaha

I remember her now. From your posted pictures, she was the who looked like a red x with the words IPB Image next to her right? :rofl2:

Rumors said that she was during a period the Lemmy's girlfriend...

I think we could stand some more Jody Lyn O'Keefe! :P

jodi_lyn_okeefe_13.jpg

maxim_2.jpg

JodiLynOkeefe3.jpg

JodiLynOkeefe6.jpg

I remember her now. From your posted pictures, she was the who looked like a red x with the words IPB Image next to her right? :rofl2:

I don't see red x's, I see the pictures... anybody else having a problem??

Rumors said that she was during a period the Lemmy's girlfriend...

Lucky bastard. I always knew that Lemmy was THE MAN!!

:blink: Lawrence......that's just wrong. :lol:

Freddy......yesterday I saw the red x's. Today I see grey boxes that say "Fehler: Der Auftruf von Bildern oder Dateien uber Externe Quellen ist nicht erlaubt!"

:blink:

:blink: Lawrence......that's just wrong. :lol:

Freddy......yesterday I saw the red x's. Today I see grey boxes that say "Fehler: Der Auftruf von Bildern oder Dateien uber Externe Quellen ist nicht erlaubt!"

:blink:

Ooo-kay...that's weird as hell cuz I still saw the pix as of a minute ago.

Yup, I just went back to the previous page and they're still visible. At least for me. ????

Oooo-kay, it's even weirder now... cuz I logged out, re-logged back in, and I STILL see the Samantha Fox pix where everyone else sees red x's or messages in German!! I even see the pix in the post that JustJason quoted from me, in which he said he only sees red X's! WTF? :blink:

Perhaps... Samantha Fox is only making herself available to me?? I've had dreams like that. I knew even back in high school that we were destined to be together someday. Bwaahahahahahahaha...

By the way, Whip...awesome pix of Jodi Lynn. I considered a whole bunch of'em (including some of the ones you posted) before settling on the one I put up last week. She's ssssssssMOKIN'!

Oooo-kay, it's even weirder now... cuz I logged out, re-logged back in, and I STILL see the Samantha Fox pix where everyone else sees red x's or messages in German!! I even see the pix in the post that JustJason quoted from me, in which he said he only sees red X's! WTF? :blink:

Perhaps... Samantha Fox is only making herself available to me?? I've had dreams like that. I knew even back in high school that we were destined to be together someday. Bwaahahahahahahaha...

By the way, Whip...awesome pix of Jodi Lynn. I considered a whole bunch of'em (including some of the ones you posted) before settling on the one I put up last week. She's ssssssssMOKIN'!

I don't see any Samantha Fox pics. :crying:

That's because Samantha is apparently for my eyes only, and I don't know why. (By the way, yup, I still see'em. Wes, if you wanna see'em that bad, come on over to my house and you can look over my shoulder as I sit at the computer. They seem to be invisible to everyone else.)

I'm a glutton for punishment so let's try this again: Is THIS picture of Samantha Fox view-able??

samnightie.jpg

Looks OK to me...(of course, Samantha always looked OK to me)... how'bout everybody else, huh?