Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Okay, so I'm retarded and I haven't figured out how the hell to insert pictures into my posts yet (is there an instruction sheet on how to do that around here somewhere?), but I was just introduced to a new all-girl hard rock band called "Jaded" who are pretty damn hot and even though I don't have a picture, anybody who wants to check'em out can follow this here link:

http://jadedrockers.com/Jaded.html

Their tunes aren't bad either, and they look like they could wipe the floor with Vixen any day!!

Okay, so I'm retarded and I haven't figured out how the hell to insert pictures into my posts yet (is there an instruction sheet on how to do that around here somewhere?), but I was just introduced to a new all-girl hard rock band called "Jaded" who are pretty damn hot and even though I don't have a picture, anybody who wants to check'em out can follow this here link:

Their tunes aren't bad either, and they look like they could wipe the floor with Vixen any day!!

Is bery big secret Freddy-san, only tell you when have 1000 posts. Ah-so.

Best bet is to get a free account with photobucket.com or something, download the image in questions, and upload it to photobucket.com. Then you will have a URL to paste in the IMG text box.

Other option is to do what you did and post a link.

Last option is hotlinking (which I never do... :angel: ), well okay I'm no stranger to it but it's generally frowned upon as it steals the host owner's bandwidth. Hotlinking can be done by right-clicking on the image, going to properties and copying the URL info, then pasting it into the IMG text box.

Hope that helps, if not there will probably be additional posts explaining that I have no idea what I'm talking about. ;)

Sankooverymush for Info, honorable Charvel-San. But did you check out hot American rock chickies? Nice nice! If they come to Japan, they play Budokan, they sell out place, you betcha!

Last option is hotlinking (which I never do... :angel: ), well okay I'm no stranger to it but it's generally frowned upon as it steals the host owner's bandwidth. Hotlinking can be done by right-clicking on the image, going to properties and copying the URL info, then pasting it into the IMG text box.

Whoops, does this mean that I am proverbially ass-raping someone else everytime I post an image? I had no idea.

Seriously, I feel bad if I'm actually causing harm by posting this:

intotheblue-1.jpg

Whoops, does this mean that I am proverbially ass-raping someone else everytime I post an image? I had no idea.

intotheblue-1.jpg

'To me...that chick is so NOT hot........but that's me!

Their sound clips sound VERY pedestrian......but maybe that's me just being in a pissy mood!! :lol:

Vixen was a hell of a lot better looking too!! :lol:

intotheblue-1.jpg

Ouch. Has someone got some cream I can place on my bruised emotions?

intotheblue-1.jpg

Usually...we have very similar 'good' tastes, Geoff.....this time I think you're pressing your luck!! :lol:

**maybe you should check out the new model at www.bullz-eye.com **

Or even one of the older girls....

Crystal-04.jpg

intotheblue-1.jpg

Usually...we have very similar 'good' tastes, Geoff.....this time I think you're pressing your luck!! :lol:

**maybe you should check out the new model at www.bullz-eye.com **

Or even one of the older girls....

Crystal-04.jpg

I can't see the picture here at work... which is not pleasing now, but it means that when I get home I dare say I'm going to smile gleefully. :D Like that.

Oh, and BTW when I was looking for a picture to post for that thread, I was originally searching for Chrissy Moran, but all the sites featuring her were filtered here at work. Also a good sign for when I complete that same search at home. :D

>>>Their sound clips sound VERY pedestrian......but maybe that's me just being in a pissy mood!! Vixen was a hell of a lot better looking too!!

I agree with ya there man, musically that band (Jaded) were no great shakes but come ON, the guitar player and the singer are HONEYS. They look dirtier than Vixen too (and I mean "dirty" in the nicest possible way, of course, heh heh...)

>>>Their sound clips sound VERY pedestrian......but maybe that's me just being in a pissy mood!!  Vixen was a hell of a lot better looking too!!

I agree with ya there man, musically that band (Jaded) were no great shakes but come ON, the guitar player and the singer are HONEYS. They look dirtier than Vixen too (and I mean "dirty" in the nicest possible way, of course, heh heh...)

Yeah, the two you mentioned are definitely the 'lookers' of the band...so we're definitely on the same page there! Ahhhh....as well.....yeah...they definitely look 'dirtier'... ;) ....and they probably ARE!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
My latest unhealthy obsession... at least she's legal now...

scarlet04_g.jpg

Plus seriously, this thread needs a bump. :banana:

She is so fine too.

Plus you see that look? I think she likes me.

scarlet04_g.jpg

She is so fine too.

She does like you. She told me while I was making love to her. Kinda weird, but I went with it.

scarlet04_g.jpg

She is so fine too.

She does like you. She told me while I was making love to her. Kinda weird, but I went with it.

:lol: Thanks man, you're a true friend. :drink:

She's definitely hot.............!! Thanks for bumpin' the thread Pete!! :banana:

Speaking of women chasing after people... this one was crawling up the beach towards me yesterday afternoon. I'm pretty sure she was after my love:

lg3.jpg

drool.gif

I've missed this thread.

scarlet04_g.jpg

She has VERY NICE Norks!!! :tits:

True that... big fan of that one. I still want to see this 'Match Point' film. She's in that, hey? Must see that.

drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

Holy f*cking shitballs... that has literally just made my afternoon. What a rack... what a splendour of woman format!!!

(BTW, I can't believe that made it through my filters here at work. I'm as thankful for that as I am the fact that it's displayed there.:D)