Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Whoa.

At the risk of stealing Geoff's catch phrase:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!

:o omg......ummmm......hello........you forgot something....... :rolleyes:

Every young lady should suffer from bra alzhiemers (sp) :banana:

<_< key word.........'lady'.............in public....

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought...... ;)

:o omg......ummmm......hello........you forgot something....... :rolleyes:

Every young lady should suffer from bra alzhiemers (sp) :banana:

<_< key word.........'lady'.............in public....

Sorry, I forgot about the lady thing...(feet shuffling and kicking the dirt :) )

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought......  ;)

Nudie pics don't bother me as long as they're tasteful (no hardcore please). If it's a problem, just know not to read this particular thread at work...

-Dan

Not a good idea to post nudie pics on the board, as some people here read the forum at work. Just a thought......  ;)

Nudie pics don't bother me as long as they're tasteful (no hardcore please). If it's a problem, just know not to read this particular thread at work...

-Dan

Excellent... HAH.gif

I must say I thought the above pics were very tasteful. Left me very hungry... drool.gif

michelle_hunzicker

800x600_17.jpg

Most of you guys won't have seen this girl but she's on TV in Germany and Italy a lot. She definatly knows where her strong points lie :banana:

Yes ! Certainly a pretty Swiss girl !! :tits: I saw this show and I was surprised that her norks didn't fall out that dress !!

Too bad !! <_<:P

michelle_hunzicker

800x600_17.jpg

Most of you guys won't have seen this girl but she's on TV in Germany and Italy a lot. She definatly knows where her strong points lie :banana:

Yes ! Certainly a pretty Swiss girl !! :tits: I saw this show and I was surprised that her norks didn't fall out that dress !!

Too bad !! <_<:P

Are you sure it was the same show. ANY show i've seen her on she seems to have the same problem. :tits:

I believe this young lady has been creating a bit of a ruckus over in the UK and US because of an Aussie tourism add in which they use the word 'Bloody' (honestly, how sad are people?)... but she's also been creating a bit of a ruckus in my pants everytime I walk past a news agent:

lara-bingle-zoo-weekly12.jpg

spaceball.gif

0,10114,5125883,00.jpg

I believe this young lady has been creating a bit of a ruckus over in the UK and US because of an Aussie tourism add in which they use the word 'Bloody' (honestly, how sad are people?)... but she's also been creating a bit of a ruckus in my pants everytime I walk past a news agent:

lara-bingle-zoo-weekly12.jpg

spaceball.gif

0,10114,5125883,00.jpg

SCHWING!

Yes, I've seen this girl in Australia tourism ads here in the U.S. -- makes me want to jump on the first flight there!!

I rented the movie National Lampoons Adam & Eve. The movie was OK, but the girl who played Eve was SMOKIN HOT

Emmanuelle Chriqui

3b27b92564.jpg

Emmanuelle-Chriqui.jpg

Emmanuelle2.jpg

EmmanuellChr_Kambouris_6541535.jpg

5092607111470--ss.jpg

Emmanuelle1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm... now that's some niiiiiice norkin' there Geoff. Thanks for the "pick me up"

Anyone know how to get drool out of your keyboard?

Hey !! New Avatar, Pete ?!?! :P

Anyone know how to get drool out of your keyboard?

Hey !! New Avatar, Pete ?!?! :P

My new Mac has a built in cam, couldn't resist... :anon:

Those who know me would probably say our avatars have something in common in that both are pictures of a real arse. ;)