Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Mmmm...sweet, sweeeeeet Mariah.

You should post that one in the Mariah Carey thread too and see if it draws that Mike Tuinstra guy out of hiding, Geoff. :)

Okay, not quite as awesome as the piccies I was trying to post above... but just to give you an idea of what I was trying to get accross.

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

:blink: Whoa.........baby got back!!!! :blink:

I could live Back there... :dance: I wouldn't leave that alone..EVER!! Tasty!!

Okay, not quite as awesome as the piccies I was trying to post above... but just to give you an idea of what I was trying to get accross.

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

:agree: Curves are a beautiful thing IMHO... :drink:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

I agree also my brothers in search for curves. Nothing turns me off more than skin and bones...

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

I agree also my brothers in search for curves. Nothing turns me off more than skin and bones...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Loooooooooove to hear this!!! :bananamac::dance::bananamac:

:lol:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

I'm right there with you guys.

heather_thomas1.jpg

Some old school major babe-age here... Heather Thomas of "The Fall Guy" fame...whatever happened to her??

More old-school major babe-age... here's a nice (clean) pic of '80s adult video goddess Ginger Lynn, a.k.a. the first woman I ever loved. :) I have an autographed copy of this same pic. Sadly, I did not meet her in person, my brother got it for me as a birthday gift.

gingerlynn21.jpg:wub:

More old-school major babe-age... here's a nice (clean) pic of '80s adult video goddess Ginger Lynn, a.k.a. the first woman I ever loved. :) I have an autographed copy of this same pic. Sadly, I did not meet her in person, my brother got it for me as a birthday gift.

gingerlynn21.jpg:wub:

aaaahhhhh Ginger !! (soupirs) :bowdown:

JennaPink1.jpg

Jenna Haze :wub:

Scream Queen, Mistress of the night, my lovely goddess :wub: ... Here is the mighty JULIE STRAIN :bowdown::bowdown: (she's so beautiful !!!!)

juliecs0.jpg

Scream Queen, Mistress of the night, my lovely goddess :wub: ... Here is the mighty JULIE STRAIN :bowdown::bowdown: (she's so beautiful !!!!)

juliecs0.jpg

ALL HAIL JULIE STRAIN!! :bowdown::bowdown::crazy:

juliecs0.jpg

ALL HAIL JULIE STRAIN!! :bowdown::bowdown::crazy:

I just strained my wrist looking at that picture. :)

Where do I know here from? She looks familiar. Is she a Playboy mode or something? Yummie!!!

Julie Strain is a former Penthouse Pet of the Year and she's been in tons of direct-to-video horror and erotic thriller movies over the years. She's also married to Kevin Eastman, who's one of the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, believe it or not.... lucky guy. :)

How'bout some Carmen Electra y'all? :wub:

carmen1.jpg

And another... I have no idea who these girls are but I LOVE the outfits!

boots.jpg

And here's one more of my girl Samantha Fox, just cuz I still love her after all these years :wub:

samantha20Fox1.jpg

Carmen Electra piccies never gets old... though I think this is a piccie from the site that disappears, so look quick - before it disappears. :)

carmen-electra2.jpg

Carmen Electra piccies never gets old... though I think this is a piccie from the site that disappears, so look quick - before it disappears. :)

carmen-electra2.jpg

I see it Geoff! I see it!! :crazy:

carmen-electra2.jpg

Lucky mate, because I believe it's gone now. :( Man that site's shitting me. Awesome piccies, but they only stay here for about 5mins. :( Glad you got in before the deadline though! :D I have a red x now. :(

carmen-electra2.jpg

Lucky mate, because I believe it's gone now. :( Man that site's shitting me. Awesome piccies, but they only stay here for about 5mins. :( Glad you got in before the deadline though! :D I have a red x now. :(

Don't feel bad Geoff because I'm just getting red X's on the Carmen Electra pics to.

Wow indeed Geoff. :)

Was watching a "Charmed" re-run yesterday and wondered which of the Halliwell sisters would get the most votes in a "Major Babe-Age" showdown? It would be a tough call for me but I think Alyssa would get the nod... I've had a crush on her since she was on "Who's The Boss" when I was about twelve :)

milano.jpg

Alyssa Milano

rose_mcgowan_front1.jpg

Rose McGowan

holly-marie-combs-171.jpg

Holly Marie Combs

shannen0151.jpg

Shannen Doherty

Wow.

bums-carmen_electra-.jpg

"Wow" doesn't even scratch the surface. "Holy Shit!" might be more in order. I mean seriously, look at those prices, it's hard to find a steak sandwich for $2.00! :bananamac:

:rofl2: Dude, you crack me up. I am sicking here sick and laughing my ass off. Something the chick in the picture obviously did not do. Oh yeah, I would have to vote for Rose MacGowan as far as the Charmed babes go.

:rofl2: Dude, you crack me up. I am sicking here sick and laughing my ass off. Something the chick in the picture obviously did not do. Oh yeah, I would have to vote for Rose MacGowan as far as the Charmed babes go.

I live only to make others happy. I'd have to side with Keef on this one, Alyssa rocks my boat. Not that I'd kick any of 'em outta bed for eating crackers mind you... :crazy:

Not that I'd kick any of 'em outta bed for eating crackers mind you... :crazy:

That is one saying I've never understood. WHY would anyone be eating crackers in bed when there are other things to...........uhhhhhh......never mind. :unsure::lol: