Major Babe-age

T-BONE

Sorry to interrupt guys, but I hope you'll understand why. My brother sent me an email with this girl on it this morning and whilst I cannot post that piccie yet, I hope to later... it will split pants board-wide. But here's a few more I found of this Kara Monaco on the net. Hope they're cool with y'all:

karamonaco1.jpg

karamonaco4.jpg

karamonaco7.jpg

karamonaco21.jpg

karamonaco24.jpg

BTW Freddy, the last Smantha Fox one you posted worked for me too, but not the ones before.

I just see red X's Geoff. :crying:

Sorry, H&H... I give up!

I just see red X's Geoff. :crying:

Sorry, H&H... I give up!

Wow. :( All my piccies dissapeared. How disappointing. I saw them all yesterday, but now I get red x's too. :( I'm pretty shattered. Did/can anyone see them? What happened?

Does this not work:

karamonaco24.jpg

karamonaco18.jpg

That works for me now... just the ones I posted today. How about this oldie but goodie?

carmen-electra6.jpg

F*ck! I just checked in to see how my post was going... now they're red x's. What the f*ck's up with this?? What a shame, this young lady is somewhat a sight...

Okay, not quite as awesome as the piccies I was trying to post above... but just to give you an idea of what I was trying to get accross.

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

karamonaco_fr16.jpg

karamonaco_fr20.jpg

karamonaco_fr1.jpg

F*ck! I just checked in to see how my post was going... now they're red x's. What the f*ck's up with this?? What a shame, this young lady is somewhat a sight...

I'm not seeing red x's Geoff. What is goin' on here, am I suddenly the only one who can see the major babe-age?? not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it's very strange.

Works EXTREMELY fine for me !! :lol:

Geeeeeezzzzzzzzz ! This chick does have some fuckin' incredible norks !!!! :crazy: Who can tell ? Are they real ??

How do I get back to concentrate on my work ??? :doh:

Okay, not quite as awesome as the piccies I was trying to post above... but just to give you an idea of what I was trying to get accross.

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

karamonaco_fr16.jpg

karamonaco_fr20.jpg

karamonaco_fr1.jpg

I can see these pics fine. :drink:

I don't know what's going on with the other ones. :doh:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

:blink: Whoa.........baby got back!!!! :blink:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'

That's what I said

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand

Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big Bottom, big bottom

Talk about plum cakes, my girl's got'em!

Big Bottom drive me outta my mind

How can I leave this BEHIND??"

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

That's just the camera angle......dorkie.......... :norks:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

:P

Wasn't doggin' on her........she's quite.......ummmmm.......nice!!! I'm just jealous, cuz I have noassatall.....lol :lol:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

Wasn't doggin' on her........she's quite.......ummmmm.......nice!!! I'm just jealous, cuz I have noassatall.....lol :lol:

I know..........I know..................and.................I know............. :butt::banana:

karamonaco_fr12.jpg

I know..........I know..................and.................I know............. :butt::banana:

:rofl2:

You're kidding! Now I'm the only one blocked out of the fun. I'm getting red x's all over the page. I can't even see this baby got back picture... I want it now! Man this sucks. I have to open this thread at home and see if it works.

While I'm here, does this work? Kelly Brook is slightly attractive:

kbrook1.jpg

kbrook8.jpg

kbrook11.jpg

kbrook16.jpg

kbrook19.jpg

kbrook23.jpg

kbrook20.jpg

Do they work for y'all. They work for me now (in more ways than one) but I bet I look back later and they're all red x's. Man I love that first pic. norks.png

Actually... they look familiar. Has someone already posted them? Oh well, if so it's a nice recap. :)

You're kidding! Now I'm the only one blocked out of the fun. I'm getting red x's all over the page. I can't even see this baby got back picture... I want it now! Man this sucks. I have to open this thread at home and see if it works.

kbrook1.jpg

WOW !!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub: Im falling in love with this babe !!!! What's her name ? Where is she ? PLEASE REPLY NOW

Sorry Geoff, all I see is red x's.

You are missing something completly stunning !!!! She's really hot ! Very very Beautiful !! She has killer eyes (like a wolf) love it !

• 2023 Gold Donors

Man, why do you have to tease me. Now I'm really curious what I'm missin' out on. Actually a lot of these pictures have been showing up as red x's lately. I think big brother is trying to contol what we can look at.

kbrook1.jpg

kbrook8.jpg

kbrook11.jpg

kbrook16.jpg

kbrook19.jpg

kbrook23.jpg

kbrook20.jpg

Do they work for y'all. They work for me now (in more ways than one) but I bet I look back later and they're all red x's. Man I love that first pic. norks.png

Actually... they look familiar. Has someone already posted them? Oh well, if so it's a nice recap. :)

I can't see anything. All's I'm getting is red X's. :doh:

A few reasons why summer rules:

Sweet Mariah:

32.jpg

29.jpg

Not into the face, but honestly guys... does it really mater this time?:

13.jpg

11.jpg

5.jpg

34.jpg

43.jpg

49.jpg