last CASSETTE you listened to

66 mustang

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't even tell you what it was, but can say it would have been about 5 years ago. Every cassette I own I think I now have the CD of... unless it sucked.

Still have a fair few bootleg live tapes which I'm slowly putting to CDR .

I think the last I listened to was Riot - Live at the Peppermint Lounge recorded sometime in the 80's.

RATT - Out Of The Cellar and Shotgun Messiah S/T. A friend of mine dug up all his old cassettes and we spent the evening drinking beer, pissing off his wife and playing through them on his 1989 boombox.

I think the last I listened to was Riot - Live at the Peppermint Lounge recorded sometime in the 80's.

Working on a fair amount of demo transfers myself...

Last one burnt/listened to was Mistrust-Spin The World.

Twisted Sister - Love is for Suckers :beerbang:

That was one tape that was very hard for me to let go of when I traded in my collection (somewhere around 450).

The only cassette I ended up keeping out of the bunch was Steeler - Strike Back (why, I have no idea :lol: )and some cassette singles. Other than that they are all gone. And even though I kept some singles, I stupidly got rid of my Great White - Wasted Rock Ranger. :doh:

I keep a couple of my old cassettes in the glove box in my Jeep, in case I forget to bring CDs along with me in the car for whatever reason. That doesn't happen very often but at least the tapes are there for backup if I need 'em.

I think the last one I listened to was the first L.A. Guns album.

Whoa I'd love to hear that. :headbanger:

Wes PM me your address and stuff.....I'll try and get it done for you over the next week or so, time permitting as that's one I haven't transferred yet...pretty good quality though it's dated 5/7/82 and has Rhett Forrester on vocal duties, also have one from Long Island (My Fathers Place) from '81 with Guy Speranza on which is a radio broadcast if you want that too I'll sort it.

Probably U2- Live at the Lakeland Arena in Florida, first US stop on their Zooropa tour in 1992.

I Still have about 450 tapes... I played a few was last weekend when I was hooking up

my old Teac Tape deck....I played Venom's American Assault, Radioactive Cats (forgot the title) Disciple's "This Might Sting a Little" and I think Amrosia's "Rode Island"..

A demo by a band called Intruder

Shotgun Alli :)

the only casette i listen to..

That totally makes sense. I mean, once you've heard that it's kind of pointless to listen to anything else... :guitbannana:

Wow..I heard of them..but never got to hear them...weren't they a bunch of cross dressing,

nazi loving, black hari-krishnas..

That totally makes sense. I mean, once you've heard that it's kind of pointless to listen to anything else... :guitbannana:

Wow..I heard of them..but never got to hear them...weren't they a bunch of cross dressing,

Up until they sold out and went polka-core. <_<

Dont forget the one off support to Barney the dinosaur. Kids were injured. Best left unsaid.

Dont forget the one off support to Barney the dinosaur. Kids were injured. Best left unsaid.

I kinda liked 'em :anon: