• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 TALAS cassettes!

John Eddie cassette

Mdame X cassette

• 4 weeks later...

i've just listened to castles in spain demotape(how did i ever manage to listen to this for 2nd time, is beyond imagination.too much free time, i guess).this was the band that portrait's mainman, mr.chapman, formed after portrait. and it sucks. trendy, uninspired, riffless and emotionless stuff. huge disappointment after portrait's godly release. it's like he forgot how to play the 6-string mistress.no wonder why they remain totally unknown.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glam...tric+Rattlebone

Blackeyed Susan - electric rattlebone - much better than I remembered it being. I really enjoyed it, probably the first time in 5 years I picked it up.

I loved this one and played the cassette probably a 100 times but for some reason haven't ever upgraded to cd. Dean sounds great and if you like classic rock with a bluesy edge than this one is very good and there's a couple of good ballads to.

• 1 month later...

A.O.K. Demos, but it got screwed up and snapped (aren't tapes just great, having said that the tape is pretty old!) I'm sooooo pissed off. I've spent a day or so looking to see if I can download them. Think I might have found a link as the one I had last time wasn't all the songs and I couldn't unlock them without a password...fuck!

• 2 weeks later...

Killer - Thriller, the Swiss hard rock act. Bought the cassette years ago at a gas station in some jerkwater town in the middle of fucking nowhere. Ah, good times. Listening to it now. They're kinda like Accept, German-styled AC/DC worship band, only in this case the singer sounds more like Brian Johnson than Bon Scott.

• 1 year later...

A demo of my band(doing all covers).

I just listened to Apostle..."Hymns"...1988..demo cassette, a Xian Power Metal group from Florida, I will listen to a cassette before I list it on ebay, to make sure it still works...

Great demo. I have 4 demos from Apostle, this included, but i'm missing a couple, in case you have more.