last CASSETTE you listened to

66 mustang

Shotgun Alli :)

the only casette i listen to..

That totally makes sense. I mean, once you've heard that it's kind of pointless to listen to anything else... :guitbannana:

Wow..I heard of them..but never got to hear them...weren't they a bunch of cross dressing,

nazi loving, black hari-krishnas..

Up until they sold out and went polka-core. <_<

Hahahaha...seriously do you still have some of these cassettes? If so much can

a brutha buy one for? :beerbang:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors
RATT - Out Of The Cellar and Shotgun Messiah S/T. A friend of mine dug up all his old cassettes and we spent the evening drinking beer, pissing off his wife and playing through them on his 1989 boombox.

....she'll get over it.Keep bangin'...... :headbanger:

I still have a TON of cassettes all neatly organized in a drawer in Guy Town.

Last one I listened to is a Maxell 90 cassette I have in my old boombox in the garage. Side One: Krokus' Headhunter. Side Two: Kix's Cool Kids.

Johnny Crash "Neighbourhood Threat".....don't feel like paying 30+ for the disc.Still have like 500+ tapes in the closet.

Does it really sell for that much? Hmmm, interesting. (In best cat-alluring voice) "Here, Johnny Crash..."

RATT - Out Of The Cellar and Shotgun Messiah S/T. A friend of mine dug up all his old cassettes and we spent the evening drinking beer, pissing off his wife and playing through them on his 1989 boombox.

Absolutely! The funny thing is she is quite a bit younger than us and was about six years old when all those great bands were hitting their stride so she just doesn't "get it", as hard as we may try to show her how awesome the music is. I don't even think she is really aware of just how exactly a tape even works! :lol::beerbang:

And speaking of cassettes, it's hard enough nowadays scrounging for cd's and finding them in decent condition. I remember what a pain it was trying to determine if those tapes I was buying at the pawn shop were actually going to play or not. Sort of a hassle but fun times none the less.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Johnny Crash "Neighbourhood Threat".....don't feel like paying 30+ for the disc.Still have like 500+ tapes in the closet.

Does it really sell for that much? Hmmm, interesting. (In best cat-alluring voice) "Here, Johnny Crash..."

...from what ive seen it does.Not a bad little album. :headbanger:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Absolutely! The funny thing is she is quite a bit younger than us and was about six years old when all those great bands were hitting their stride so she just doesn't "get it", as hard as we may try to show her how awesome the music is. I don't even think she is really aware of just how exactly a tape even works! :lol::beerbang:

And speaking of cassettes, it's hard enough nowadays scrounging for cd's and finding them in decent condition. I remember what a pain it was trying to determine if those tapes I was buying at the pawn shop were actually going to play or not. Sort of a hassle but fun times no the less.

Exactly....and im with you all the way on buying cassettes.They're hard enough to find now and then as you said you never knew if the little f**kers were even gonna play.

...from what ive seen it does.Not a bad little album. :headbanger:

Yeah, good album. I definitely like it. I also like us$30 though. :) I don't play much off it aside from 'Freedom road' these days'.

Just listened to/transferred to CD Tacoma, Washington's own BRIGAND RAID!!!! Oh my what a great band! ( Check out my "review" over at www.metal-treasures.com )

:) ??? Who's going to send me that Shotgun Alli so I can put it on CD??? :)

Terry.....already had it professionally done. I'll send you a copy.

Come to think of it....I probably should send Pete a copy too!! LOL

Just listened to/transferred to CD Tacoma, Washington's own BRIGAND RAID!!!! Oh my what a great band! ( Check out my "review" over at www.metal-treasures.com )

No kidding? That would be awesome, let me know how much you want. I'd be more than happy to throw a few $ your way to get something digital that's better than the 128kbps mp3's my friend made a few years ago. :)

Sounds great Jim! I am sure we can figure something up... :banger:

• 3 weeks later...
Stryper - against the law

I've been meaning to play that one myself.

It's the only Stryper I own and I really like it and probably should upgrade to a cd soon.

AGAINST THE LAW is my favorite Stryper album. :beerbang:

It's the only Stryper I own and I really like it and probably should upgrade to a cd soon.

Out of the few I've heard it's my fav by far.

Out of the few I've heard it's my fav by far.

Tis splended. The solos are awesome and the cover of Shining Star is brilliant.