Australian Tours

JC_AOR

Aussies...... get your megacheap tickets to the Syndey sunday night Bon Jovi show from ticketek website right now from as low as $49.

go to the main ticketek site, and on the front page there is a banner about the special. click on that and it takes you to a page where you can get silver, gold or platinum tickets starting from $49.

Wowser, thanks mate. The $49 tickets look like they're beside the moon, but there's some good looking $75 seats. If the wife is interested I might give this a go and we'll go together. If not, might still give it a go.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies...... get your megacheap tickets to the Syndey sunday night Bon Jovi show from ticketek website right now from as low as $49.

go to the main ticketek site, and on the front page there is a banner about the special. click on that and it takes you to a page where you can get silver, gold or platinum tickets starting from $49.

Wowser, thanks mate. The $49 tickets look like they're beside the moon, but there's some good looking $75 seats. If the wife is interested I might give this a go and we'll go together. If not, might still give it a go.

they'd be the cheapest jovi tickets in australia since 1989!!!!

What's happened? Do you reckon they've lost their selling power finally? I remember when Bon Jovi tickets used to sell out in 10mins after being put up for sale.

• My Little Pony

Heh heh, megacheap? They start at $16 for us. Not that I'd buy the $16 tix. Actually, I'm still not sure I wanna go.

What's happened? Do you reckon they've lost their selling power finally? I remember when Bon Jovi tickets used to sell out in 10mins after being put up for sale.

I think it may be due to the fact that they are playing 3 stadium shows in the same city, 3 nights in a row, with the final show being a sunday night. That was always gonna end in tears.

Missed those Bon Jovi tickets mate... how long were those tickets on sale? :( Will it happen again? Curses!

Not sure where the Pisterols are from. I thought it was a South American country for some reason.

Missed those Bon Jovi tickets mate... how long were those tickets on sale? :( Will it happen again? Curses!

Not sure where the Pisterols are from. I thought it was a South American country for some reason.

jovi tickets are still there. just the link is gone.

try this:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=BONJOVI10&v=SFS&p=ECOA2010971

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else make it to any of the Jovi shows?

Sydney was incredible... 3 shows with heaps of awesome gems pulled from the vaults... Something to believe in , homebound train, raise your hands, dry county, living in sin, love for sale, blaze of glory, I belive, In These Arms,These Days, Id Die For You...

Saturday night was the best of the 3, but Sunday almost as good.

LITA FORD, WUITE RIOT & WARRANT will tour Australia APRIL next year :)

Rockin On!

Wow! All on the same tour, or seperately? I'd love to see Warrant (though it'd be painful without Jani) and I'd see Lita if she promised to only do old stuff. I'd probably even see Quiet Riot... maybe. Would love to see all 3 on the same bill, though.

And Lindsay, totally missed the Bon Jovi shows. :( I was meaning to check in for some last minute bargains but I totally forgot. That's quite disappointing actually. :(

• 1 month later...

Here's one for ya....

CROWN OF THORNS :)

Seriously?? When and where?

SUNDAY MAY 15TH @ the Corner Hotel. :)

White Widdow supporting too.

Nice

Even better,

I'm def going to try and make it down for this

Any of you New South Welshmen lucky enough to get a Joan Jett ticket. Just read it sold out in 2 minutes.

I missed this one way back in November. 2 minutes.. Maybe there is some hope for you guys over there after all. I'm just guessing that none of you from here on HH were smart enough to go see this gig? :popcorn: