Sep. 07 - Brisbane, AUS - The Arena

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

bon jovi TOURS IN DECEMBER :) yay!

The missus has just organised to get her & my daughter tickets through a contact before they go on sale to the public.

The prices are $110, $150, $200 & $300 and she has elected for the $200 tickets. :doh:

I am now broke :crying:

The missus has just organised to get her & my daughter tickets through a contact before they go on sale to the public.

The prices are $110, $150, $200 & $300 and she has elected for the $200 tickets. :doh:

i knocked back fan club tickets at $US310 cos they werre about 40 fucking rows back.

coulda got really good tickets, but who woulda known the stupid block layout.

knwo heaps of people that was spent $000's gettign "circle tickets" right up the front.

Literally front row was $2000, and work your way back from there/

Insane ticket prices and I feel for the fans shelling out big bucks.....

or what about the fans like me who refuse to shell out the big bucks and miss out.

Well I feel for you too, but like Sir Mick said "you can't always get what you want...."

I would never pay that sort of money to see ANY band! The most I've ever paid was about $130 for Foreigner front row with Hansen, Pilson & Bonham.

Insane ticket prices and I feel for the fans shelling out big bucks.....

or what about the fans like me who refuse to shell out the big bucks and miss out.

Well I feel for you too, but like Sir Mick said "you can't always get what you want...."

I would never pay that sort of money to see ANY band! The most I've ever paid was about $130 for Foreigner front row with Hansen, Pilson & Bonham.

i would likely pay $300 for a circle ticket, but as 95% of them are being sold as packages the cheapest circle ticket was around $800+.

fuck that for a joke, and i refuse to pay $300 to sit 40 rows back, $200 to sit up in the stands, or $100 to sit in the nose bleeds.

As much as i'd love to go and see a show or two, i think i may save my money this time round.

Based on the general feeling on their ticket prices I wouldn't be suprised if some cheaper seats pop up closer to the show.

that's what i initially thought, but these packages have been selling out everywehere they have been put up for sale (fan club presales, showbiz,, and others i didn;t know about).

i think cos there is only 4 shows, people are buying them no matter what the price.

i know someone that spent $4000 on tickets, people that are taking out loans, people that are getting another credit card..

Based on the general feeling on their ticket prices I wouldn't be suprised if some cheaper seats pop up closer to the show.

that's what i initially thought, but these packages have been selling out everywehere they have been put up for sale (fan club presales, showbiz,, and others i didn;t know about).

i think cos there is only 4 shows, people are buying them no matter what the price.

i know someone that spent $4000 on tickets, people that are taking out loans, people that are getting another credit card..

I guess if you love a band so much you don't care but for myself no way,the prices are just insane and a rip off.I'm glad i saw them on their first two Australian tours.

Holy macarone, BJ is taking the piss these days. $200-300 for a ticket. The guy is insane......no hang on a minute....totally sane. No wonder they are so mega rich, fleecing their loyal fans like that.

I had for about 30 seconds considered going to see them in London at the O2 until I realised it would have cost about £250 for me and the wife. F ridiculous.

I remember seeing them at Hammy Odeon (at their prime) on the Slippery tour for about £15........which if you inflate up to today's costs would be about £30 quid (less than $60 Aussie).

Anything more than that is a rip off. Plain and simple.

Cheers

I remember seeing them at Hammy Odeon (at their prime) on the Slippery tour for about £15........which if you inflate up to today's costs would be about £30 quid (less than $60 Aussie).

Anything more than that is a rip off. Plain and simple.

Cheers

Mate, I gotta agree. I guess it comes down to your prorities - and more importantly your financial status - but I think I'd maybe convince myself to drop something like $150 on a band like Treat, Cauterize, Danger Danger, Harem Scarem or the like, but that'd be the absolute peak for me. When you start talking over $100 to see a band you're talking about some serious coin, imo.

The missus got her seats today and they are virtually in the centre circle of the ground.

Guest HeavyMetalMerchant

$2000 tickets that pretty wild. I heard that Jon Bon Jovi didn't know about these? I think Bon Jovi now have new management?

:wtf: I nearly choked on my hotdog today......The missus told me she tried to get the $300 tickets but they had already sold out of them.

I said to her $200 x 2 is bad enough and if it had of been $300 x 2, the shit would have hit the fan big time !!!!

Get this.....I said to her you don't even like music much and our daughter knows about 2 songs they sing and the only reason you are really going is just to see him {Jon :wub: } and she goes "That's right", the closer the better !!!!

God give me strength.....no wonder the man drinks :chug::doh::crying:

No offence to any female here, but it's my experience that females have very strange concert-attending habits. Love my wifey, but the amount of concerts she goes to - paying hundreds more dollars than I ever would on a band I adore - for an artist that she only knows a few songs of... well, it's just craziness! :lol: Oh well, good on 'em, though. They always seem to have a great time.

No offence to any female here, but it's my experience that females have very strange concert-attending habits. Love my wifey, but the amount of concerts she goes to - paying hundreds more dollars than I ever would on a band I adore - for an artist that she only knows a few songs of... well, it's just craziness! :lol: Oh well, good on 'em, though. They always seem to have a great time.

:agree:

• 1 month later...

From out of nowhere, AOR legend FRANK STALLONE tours Melbourne Australia for what appears to eb a one off show at the Forum on the 18th, tickets almost sold out as we speak. The tour is sponsored by Hamish & Andy

Damn !! Would have liked to see those songs live !!