Australian Tours

JC_AOR

Anyone going to this? At the moment I think I might pass, I hate to say. :( I already spent $167 or something on the Soundwave ticket on that same weekend - Sunday the 25th. And it must be said, the value I'll get out of the Soundwave ticket destroys this 80,000 times over. I have seen Motley once before, with great seats too, and I just don't have the drive to see Bret Michaels solo. As I said before, with Poison it's a no-brainer... but I'm not sure I can justify this ticket price. :(

haven't brought soundwave or motley tix. waiting for "a better offer", so don't spend all your pennies just yet Geoffery.

What do you mean, scallop? You won't get a better deal than the Soundwave tickets, I don't think.

But yeah, if I read between the lines you think the Motley tickets may decline in price? If they do I'll be on it, but I won't spend what they're charging at the moment.

my comments have nothing to do with soundwave or motley.

another band i'd much rather see than anything at soundwave, or even motley.

can't afford too many interstate trips these days so i will ahve to pick'n'choose a bit more./

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going to this? At the moment I think I might pass, I hate to say. :( I already spent $167 or something on the Soundwave ticket on that same weekend - Sunday the 25th. And it must be said, the value I'll get out of the Soundwave ticket destroys this 80,000 times over. I have seen Motley once before, with great seats too, and I just don't have the drive to see Bret Michaels solo. As I said before, with Poison it's a no-brainer... but I'm not sure I can justify this ticket price. :(

haven't brought soundwave or motley tix. waiting for "a better offer", so don't spend all your pennies just yet Geoffery.

What do you mean, scallop? You won't get a better deal than the Soundwave tickets, I don't think.

But yeah, if I read between the lines you think the Motley tickets may decline in price? If they do I'll be on it, but I won't spend what they're charging at the moment.

can't afford too many interstate trips these days so i will ahve to pick'n'choose a bit more./

Are you referring to a particular artist that I don't know of yet, or is it just blind hope?

Crashdiet, maybe? I joined your silly Facebook thing... I better get to see Crashdiet now or I demand a refund. ;)

Seriously, who could you possibly want to see more than Steel Panther?

I joined your silly Facebook thing... I better get to see Crashdiet now or I demand a refund. ;)

Are you sure about that? I think Mrs Geoff has joined, but i can't see your name on the list.

Haha. Really? Whoops, she must have been signed in when I clicked it or something. She'd be stoked about that.

I joined your silly Facebook thing... I better get to see Crashdiet now or I demand a refund. ;)

Are you sure about that? I think Mrs Geoff has joined, but i can't see your name on the list.

Haha. Really? Whoops, she must have been signed in when I clicked it or something. She'd be stoked about that.

I was stoked that shew was interested and you weren't.

geoff, who's headlining Soundwave you're gonna see ?

Van Halen w/ DLR

Yeah, I'm usually walking out of the joint by the time the headliners hit the stage and this time will probably be no exception... maybe. I might actually hang around for Van Halen, just for the sake of it. My headliners for the day, though, are Steel Panther. :)

Are you referring to a particular artist that I don't know of yet, or is it just blind hope?

Crashdiet, maybe? I joined your silly Facebook thing... I better get to see Crashdiet now or I demand a refund. ;)

when I posted about a Crash Diet tour possibility a few months ago it was through soundwave. Maybe this might occur, maybe next year :)

when I posted about a Crash Diet tour possibility a few months ago it was through soundwave. Maybe this might occur, maybe next year :)

That would be sextremely awesome.

Why is it that I can't find Def Leppard tickets for sale except for Perth? Checked the ticketmaster site but couldn't see sydney, melb or bris? I must be missing something..

Why is it that I can't find Def Leppard tickets for sale except for Perth? Checked the ticketmaster site but couldn't see sydney, melb or bris? I must be missing something..

I hear a billbaord went up today advertising 22nd October @ Rod Laver.

Hopefully I;ll have better plans though..

check out this site tonight for the announcment of the most awsome aussie tour this year..

http://www.facebook.com/lanoirpromotions

Hey Lindsay, so what's the deal with this? I checked out the wesite you listed but I'm not sure what's going down.

So Sunset Riot and LUST are playing somewhere on some date and more to be announced is this right?

Ok I see - there is a big concert announcement at midnight tonight and so far involves these bands:

Virginia Killstyx

Heaven the Axe

Sunset Riot

LUST

Diamond Sins

Another band to be announced each hour til midnight.

Have I got this right?

Cool, looks good so far, I'm keen. I wonder who the next announcement is? I'm guessing it'll be a special one. What about an international act like Crazy Lixx or Crashdiet to top this off.

Who is promoter, not the guys who brought out LA Guns? I hear they have changed their name of businees recently. :guitbannana:

Wow, look what you miss over one night! :lol: The date irritates me as I've been looking at dates around this week for a week away with my wife for our anniversary, but I guess if I know now I can try to work my way around it. It is very pleasing news and I'd like to buy my ticket asap. :)

BTW, I know LUST, but are Sunset Riot any good?

The Crash Dite tour finally gets announced yay LOL but not good timing for Firefest fans based in Australia.

Yeah but those going to Firefest get to see Alien play their debut album, that should make up for any disappointment. Not to mention Unruly Child and Silent Rage.