Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

On 4/10/2022 at 5:59 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

It was really that good? Ok, I'll have to give it a try. 

yeah it was good without being amazing - they acted well which is unusual for teen films

• 1 month later...

First time back to the cinema in I don't know how long: Top Gun: Maverick 

Fantastic film! Guess what, you can enjoy this film without some progressive message being crammed down your throat. You will leave the cinema buzzing after some pure escapism like it is the 80s again and films were enjoyable. 10/10

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

What Is A Woman? (2022)

I was going to start a whole thread titled "What is a Woman" as a joke, in reference to Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson being asked to define the word 'woman.' She declared she did not know, because she's "not a biologist." Then I heard this new documentary was just released. 

I would consider this essential viewing. 

Matt Walsh is on a tour across America asking people about gender identity, transgender affirming therapy for children, and ultimately an answer to the question: What is a Woman? 

Spoiler alert (though I'm sure you've already figured it out): nobody knows!

;}

• 1 month later...

Jurassic World Dominion (2022) - if you enjoyed the previous films in the series you should like this flick and while I did like it, I must admit that they are running out of ideas and I expect this is the last dino movie for quite some time.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Jurassic World Dominion (2022) - if you enjoyed the previous films in the series you should like this flick and while I did like it, I must admit that they are running out of ideas and I expect this is the last dino movie for quite some time.....

ever actually. that's all folks 

11 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Just went to see it the other day.

20 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Took the kids a few weeks ago to see this also , its ok , of all the Jurassic movies i'd probably rank this last or at least level with III ,just thought that ultimately there wasn't enough dinosaur action in this as the others? maybe i'm wrong ,it just seemed to go to-and-fro from one plot line to another and jumping from place to place ,it wasn't bad but just not as good as i'd hoped and I agree that they seem to be running out of ideas...some rehashed stuff in it. Although in saying that , my youngest son whom this is basically aimed at (dinosaur mad 9 year) loved it , so they got the result they wanted from that target audience I suppose...job done.

On 7/15/2022 at 11:49 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

And?

What did you think?

I enjoyed

'Dog' with Channing Tatum, only because one of the shots was filmed at my daughter's work site and we wanted to check it out; not the funny movie it was advertised:  Grade C. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking For Love (Briana Banks)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 2:24 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

his essential viewing. 

Matt Walsh is on a tour across America asking people about gender identity, transgender affirming therapy for children, and ultimately an answer to the question: What is a Woman? 

Spoiler alert (though I'm sure you've already figured it out): nobody knows!

I agree, some horrifying stuff in that.
Pretty sure they answered the question at the end of the show.
Scary the way the world is headed.