Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Simpsons Movie...and I'm gonna watch it again tonight

Are you hiding in the theatre? :blink:

No my mates family brought a (dodgy) copy over from Thailand, superb quality too which surprised me....apparently the country is useful for more than sex ... well waddya know. I'm breaking the law though...this makes me a criminal, but being the Simpsons lover I am I'll be grabbing it on legit DVD when it comes out.

Watching a "Jolly Roger" production eh ???

:lol: Kind of fitting that a pirate such as yourself would be watching it. ;)

Yar!

No my mates family brought a (dodgy) copy over from Thailand, superb quality too which surprised me....apparently the country is useful for more than sex ... well waddya know. I'm breaking the law though...this makes me a criminal, but being the Simpsons lover I am I'll be grabbing it on legit DVD when it comes out.

Well there's sweet FA chance getting to the cinema at the moment due to lack of babysitters we trust around here.

Well there's sweet FA chance getting to the cinema at the moment due to lack of babysitters we trust around here.

Keep watching Yo Ho Ho mate.The prices at the cinema. :crying:

Keep watching Yo Ho Ho mate.The prices at the cinema. :crying:

I hear that, that's why we go to the early showing whenever possible. :)

I had nothing to watch yesterday so I watched Season 3 of "Angel" the spinoff to "Buffy The Vampire Slayer". It's really well done.

I had nothing to watch yesterday so I watched Season 3 of "Angel" the spinoff to "Buffy The Vampire Slayer". It's really well done.

In the end I pretty much preferred 'Angel' to 'Buffy' because of how stupidly serious 'Buffy' started taking itself. :(

And Cordelia had amazing norks.

In the end I pretty much preferred 'Angel' to 'Buffy' because of how stupidly serious 'Buffy' started taking itself. :(

Angel rules, it's one of my fav shows of all time. I own all 5 DVD sets.

This show was better written and was much more adult than Buffy and should of gotten more attention and it's a damn shame how the WB network let the show end.

Yes Cordy is hot as hell and you should check her out in the pool scene in Veronica Mars Season 2, it's on youtube somewhere.

This show was better written and was much more adult than Buffy and should of gotten more attention and it's a damn shame how the WB network let the show end.

Yes Cordy is hot as hell and you should check her out in the pool scene in Veronica Mars Season 2, it's on youtube somewhere.

I just found out that Cordelia had a spead in Playboy. Her real name is Charisma Carpenter. She is indeed gorgeous.

I just found out that Cordelia had a spead in Playboy. Her real name is Charisma Carpenter. She is indeed gorgeous.

Yeah she's done a few bad made for tv movies and a real bad scifi channel movie and she was on Malibu Shores before Buffy/Angel. Since she had a baby and left Angel she hasnt done to much though.

I just caught the tail end (pun not intended) of something called "The Notorious Bettie Page," a biography of the famed 1940s pin-up girl/nudie model. Gretchen Mol played Bettie and she has some pretty damn nice norks too. I'll have to try and catch this movie from the beginning sometime.

Yeah she's done a few bad made for tv movies and a real bad scifi channel movie and she was on Malibu Shores before Buffy/Angel. Since she had a baby and left Angel she hasnt done to much though.

Yeah, I recall the 'Veronica Mars' scene and the Playboy spread well. I have mastur- uh, seen them both before. Very nice young lady, this one. I'm pretty sure some kind bastard put her piccies in the 'Babe-age' thread, which is where I found out she was in Playboy.

ANCHORMAN was on BBC1 late last night. Never get tired of that film, a classic...

I also watched a couple of new horror films last Friday:-

BROKEN

A good horror about a mother & daughter taking hostage & trapped in the woods, which starts brilliantly & is unrelenting in atmospherics & some good gore. This is a really original horror, well worth watching. If only the ending was as good as the beginning sequence...

THE LAST WINTER

Another goodie, about a group of Scientists up in Antarctica drilling for oil. There are some great deaths & a lot of gore (you can't beat watching crows eating a corpse) but the storyline's a bit weak & the actual "bogeyman" is just ridiculous looking. But the actual end is very chilling...

Hobsons Choice with John Mills and Charles Laughtry, one of my better halfs fave films, and I have to say I enjoyed it (mainly as it gave me an excuse to open another bottle of wine)