Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

SAW II (Uncut)

I love the Saw franchise, all of 'em, but there's just no denying that this is the weakest entry, and the uncut edition doesn't do much to change that except give us a few extra seconds of blood and a glimpse of Jigsaw eating a bowl of cereal before the police storm in (gee, wonder why that exciting tidbit ended up on the cutting room floor?).

Still a good horror movie though...just not as good as the first or third in the series.

Just watched 'Sicko'....and I have to say that I can't stand Michael Moore, he has got to be the most irritating person on the planet and that is quite an achievement.....If he could make a movie where he removed himself from the picture and stopped the grand standing he might actually get some support...but that would be like asking a jackass to climb a ladder.... Anyway despite my feelings about him, the one part of this movie that is believable is the normal everyday people that are involved and from that part of the movie I can honestly say that if I were an American this movie would scare the shit out of me....God help sick Americans because their government and the Health Insurance companies sure as hell don't give a damn....

I watched "The Number 23" and "Zodiac" last night. They were both just OK. Good enough to pass the time and not hit fast fwd too much. I did however find myself trying to add up to the number 23 with birthdates, addresses and other things. God I am so going to the institution soon.

I watched "The Number 23" and "Zodiac" last night. They were both just OK. Good enough to pass the time and not hit fast fwd too much. I did however find myself trying to add up to the number 23 with birthdates, addresses and other things. God I am so going to the institution soon.

I've been doing the same thing with that number.

I even thought I saw that dog NED last night. :blink:

Watched 'Terminator 3.Rise of the Machines' for the 2nd time....not as good as the first 2...

Also watched 'The Thirteenth Floor' and it was an ok time waster but they really messed up with the name of the movie, you'd think it was a horror movie but it's actually scifi.....

Just watched...

Hannibal Rising [unrated]

The Hills Have Eyes 2[unrated]

Primeval

And...

The Descent[unrated]

All pretty good actually.. Hills 2 wasn't AS good as the first one, but I liked it, and it leaves it open for a 3rd one....

Hannibal Rising was Excellent!! Course I love all the Hannibal Lechter movies......

Primeval... Better than I was expecting, honestly.. About that killer crocodile?? Had some pretty cool twists that made it worth watching....

And the Descent was fucking CREEPY!!

SO yea, good horror flicks..... :drink:

I watched "10 Things I Hate About You" today. Pretty decent chick flick.

The Da Vinci Code - boring - like National Treasure without the pace (which in itself is no big thrill of a film), plus you could tell what was gonna happen before it did.

Shrek - Part III

I went with my youngest daughter last sunday. It was fun !

I watched BLADES OF GLORY last night. Great stuff, well recommended....

Rock Star.....actually pretty good considering thats its just about being a rockstar...

awesome music!

I do like the movie and have to watch it when it's on, but with that said I do not know how they went from creating a movie about Ripper Owens becoming the singer of Judas Preist to doing something so cheesy.

It would be nice if Zakk, Jeff, Bonham, and either Mike or JSS would record an album of Steel Dragon originals.

I do not know how they went from creating a movie about Ripper Owens becoming the singer of Judas Priest to doing something so cheesy.

If they had made a fact based movie, they would've had to actually PAY Owens and Priest. So since the filmmakers were greedy S.O.B's they simply decided to use Owens' story as "inspiration." :whistle:

I do not know how they went from creating a movie about Ripper Owens becoming the singer of Judas Priest to doing something so cheesy.

If they had made a fact based movie, they would've had to actually PAY Owens and Priest. So since the filmmakers were greedy S.O.B's they simply decided to use Owens' story as "inspiration." :whistle:

I remember they not wanting anything to do with the movie and didn't let them use any of their music.

I was just saying that it wasn't anything like the story that inspired it in the first place.