Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Played- With Gabriel Byrne and Val Kilmer. I watched 45 minutes of this and turned it off. It might be the worst movie ever made. The only reason I rented it was because I'm a big Kilmer fan but he was only in the first 5 minutes which was really the end. In the first 45 minutes I didnt even see Gabriel Byrne. Avoid like syphlis.

Clerks II- Pretty funny but not near as funny as I expected but still worth renting. "Never go ass to mouth".

I watched "300" today and saw "The Simpsons Movie". Now I love the Simpsons but this was lame. I did like "300" however.

I watched "300". As "Gladiator" is one of my all-time faves I was always gonna love this, & I did. I love those slowed-down fight sequences. Truly great film IMO.

BOURNE ULTIMATUM

This is the kind of film for which the hypberbole "edge of your seat excitement" and "adrenalin-fueled thrill ride" were invented. If the Waterloo Station "meet the reporter" sequence doesn't have you chewing your nails, check your pulse, 'cause you're probably a corpse and really shouldn't be polluting a movie theater. And the bathroom brawl between Bourne and an assassin is one hell of a fight scene.

If I had a complaint--and I don't want to give too much away--it's that Bourne shows a little too much compassion during the climatic scenes, taking away some of the visceral impact I was hoping for. I'll leave it at that.

And by the way, while much of the story is wrapped up quite nicely, they did leave room for further sequels, and despite what Damon is currently stating (that he's done making Bourne films), I'm not sure I really believe him. Stallone said there would be no Rambo IV (coming out next summer), Gibson said there would be no Lethal Weapon IV, and Willis said there would be no Die Hard 4 (probably still playing on a screen near you). So, uh, yeah, excuse me if I don't totally believe the star of a hit action franchise will never return for another sequel. Somewhere down the road Damon's career will be sagging or they'll offer him an obscene amount of money and then, mark my words, Bourne will be back.

BOURNE ULTIMATUM

This is the kind of film for which the hypberbole "edge of your seat excitement" and "adrenalin-fueled thrill ride" were invented. If the Waterloo Station "meet the reporter" sequence doesn't have you chewing your nails, check your pulse, 'cause you're probably a corpse and really shouldn't be polluting a movie theater. And the bathroom brawl between Bourne and an assassin is one hell of a fight scene.

If I had a complaint--and I don't want to give too much away--it's that Bourne shows a little too much compassion during the climatic scenes, taking away some of the visceral impact I was hoping for. I'll leave it at that.

And by the way, while much of the story is wrapped up quite nicely, they did leave room for further sequels, and despite what Damon is currently stating (that he's done making Bourne films), I'm not sure I really believe him. Stallone said there would be no Rambo IV (coming out next summer), Gibson said there would be no Lethal Weapon IV, and Willis said there would be no Die Hard 4 (probably still playing on a screen near you). So, uh, yeah, excuse me if I don't totally believe the star of a hit action franchise will never return for another sequel. Somewhere down the road Damon's career will be sagging or they'll offer him an obscene amount of money and then, mark my words, Bourne will be back.

Saw this Tuesday and yea I couldn't agree more!!! I also think Bourne will be back sometime too, I mean the way it ended, it DOES leave it open for another movie.....

Very very good movie......

The Bridge to Terabithia......excellent movie!

I saw "Stardust" in the theaters. Better than I thought it would be. Very entertaining.

Came home and watched "Invincible" with Mark Wahlberg.

Then, bored as I was, I watched "Godsend" with Robert DeNiro, Greg Kinnear and Rebecca Romjin-Stamos. Not bad either. Then watched "Sea Of Love" with Al Pacino and Ellen Barkin.

I have no life.... :crying:

I saw "Stardust" in the theaters.

Then, bored as I was, I watched "Godsend" with Robert DeNiro, Greg Kinnear and Rebecca Romjin-Stamos. Then watched "Sea Of Love"...

I wish I had the time to watch 4 movies in one day. I'm usually doing good to watch one a week!! :)

I saw "Stardust" in the theaters.

Then, bored as I was, I watched "Godsend" with Robert DeNiro, Greg Kinnear and Rebecca Romjin-Stamos. Then watched "Sea Of Love"...

I wish I had the time to watch 4 movies in one day. I'm usually doing good to watch one a week!! :)

That doesn't happen every day. Just had nothing to do yesterday... <_<

I took my four year old to see "Underdog" today, which he's been looking forward to for a couple of weeks now. I tried to talk him into seeing "The Simpsons Movie" (which was showing at the same time as Underdog, same theatre, different room) right up till we went to the ticket window, but I guess if you're four years old a talking super powered dog is way cooler than Bart Simpson. Oh well, can't say I didn't try. For what it was, "Underdog" was a pretty good kiddie flick... I have only the vaguest memories of the old cartoon show it's based on, so I dunno how faithful the movie is to the source material (if I had to take a wild guess, tho, I'd say "not very"), but it was fast moving (under 90 minutes) so he didn't get bored, lots of stuff got blown up, smashed or broken, and it even had a few good jokes aimed at us grown ups whose kids made us sit thru this thing. The best one of those: Underdog is testing out his new-found powers at the dog park. His master sez to him "Let's test your hearing. What are those people saying WAY over there?" and points to a couple arguing on a picnic blanket on the other side of the park. Underdog homes in on 'em and goes, "Hmmm... he sez they should see other people, SHE says he should eat... wow, humans eat that too?" Hahaha. Jason Lee (of "My Name Is Earl" fame) provides Underdog's voice and it benefits from his dry, sarcastic delivery.

I would say it's a good flick for kids 10 and under, and relatively painless for their parents too.

I watched ZOOLANDER last night. Have never seen it before but love most of the Stiller/Ferrel/Vaughan comedy films, but not this. Dull & not very funny IMO.

I took my four year old to see "Underdog" today, which he's been looking forward to for a couple of weeks now. I tried to talk him into seeing "The Simpsons Movie" (which was showing at the same time as Underdog, same theatre, different room) right up till we went to the ticket window, but I guess if you're four years old a talking super powered dog is way cooler than Bart Simpson. Oh well, can't say I didn't try. For what it was, "Underdog" was a pretty good kiddie flick... I have only the vaguest memories of the old cartoon show it's based on, so I dunno how faithful the movie is to the source material (if I had to take a wild guess, tho, I'd say "not very"), but it was fast moving (under 90 minutes) so he didn't get bored, lots of stuff got blown up, smashed or broken, and it even had a few good jokes aimed at us grown ups whose kids made us sit thru this thing. The best one of those: Underdog is testing out his new-found powers at the dog park. His master sez to him "Let's test your hearing. What are those people saying WAY over there?" and points to a couple arguing on a picnic blanket on the other side of the park. Underdog homes in on 'em and goes, "Hmmm... he sez they should see other people, SHE says he should eat... wow, humans eat that too?" Hahaha. Jason Lee (of "My Name Is Earl" fame) provides Underdog's voice and it benefits from his dry, sarcastic delivery.

I would say it's a good flick for kids 10 and under, and relatively painless for their parents too.

I think I am gonna get this on DVD when it comes out.. I doubt I'll catch it in the theaters.. OR the Simpsons for that matter.. :doh: