Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just finished watching "Ghost Rider."

Pretty good flick, could've been better. The story and dialogue were complete poo-poo but the special FX were gnarlier than HELL, which made up for its shortcomings. I liked Eva Mendes' norks too. :lol:

I watched "The 40 Year Old Virgin" over the weekend.

Have no idea why I haven't picked up on it before, great film...

THE STATION MANAGER SET IN A RURAL NORTH NJ TOWN, IN A BAR SCENE THE BARMAID IS WEARING A DANGER DANGER T SHIRT....

That's the one with the midget in it, right? (or should I say "Dwarf" or "Little Person?" I'm not sure what the P.C. term is these days...) They filmed some scenes for that flick at an unused railroad station in Newfoundland, which is not far from where I live. I drive by it every day on my way to work and I take my son there once in awhile cuz he's obsessed with trains and there are still three old railroad cars sitting there, abandoned on a siding behind the station. Cool stuff.

:lol: Yeah, agreed... very few films make me bust out laughing out loud. Some really funny stuff in that one.

:lol: Yeah, agreed... very few films make me bust out laughing out loud. Some really funny stuff in that one.

That's a great flick....NIPPLE FUCK!!!

Halloween!!! The Rob Zombie remake.... Fucking GOOD!!!!!! Sure, some hardcore fans MAY pick it apart, but I thought it was VERY well done... A couple things got changed, and they DID spend alot more time on Michael as a child in school and stuff, so that was pretty damn cool.... I HIGHLY reccomend this movie..... :tumbsup:

THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2 (Unrated)

The hills may have eyes, but I was really wishing I didn't when that disgustingly-graphic opening birth scene was playing on the TV screen. That said, this movie was a passable time-waster, never boring, but never anything special either, and never even comes close to matching the masterful intensity of the first one (the Aja-directed remake). But being the gore-hound I am, I was amused by the graphically-violent set-pieces, especially the ending when they kill the main mutant (sorry if you consider that a spoiler); man, they really messed that guy up!! Bastard had it coming, after that nasty (and totally gratuitious) rape scene...

A rainy long weekend made way for a few films:

'Epic Movie' ; total and utter shit. About as funny as a death in the family.

'Scary Movie 4' ; turns out I've already seen this one. :lol: Memory span of a fish, but it's still good 2nd time round.

'Rumour has it' ; not bad at all for this type of movie... a guilty pleasure. Better than 'Epic Movie', and funnier too.

'Shooter' ; cool action film, if not a little silly places... but a good viewing.

Sideways.

What'd you think... I thought it was way overhyped... but then I'm not a big fan of Pinot Noir anyway (which I also think is overhyped)... why couldn't they make a flick about Petite Sirah?

I AM however, a fan of Virginia Madsen... something about her is just hot, hot, hot... :beerbang:

"Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" (again)

It was on VH1 Classic on Saturday night. :beerbang: