Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I'm gonna drop by Blockbuster on the way home tonite in the hopes of pickin' up "Ghost Rider" and/or "Vacancy"... I am sooooo far behind on movies that I'm never gonna get caught up

I'm gonna drop by Blockbuster on the way home tonite in the hopes of pickin' up "Ghost Rider" and/or "Vacancy"... I am sooooo far behind on movies that I'm never gonna get caught up

Dude you must rent Ghost Rider the best movie of the year so far IMO.

Going to see "War" tonight, can't f'n wait! :woot:

That does look good, isn't that the one with Jet Lee?

Correctomundo, and Jason Statham (Transporter I and II)... much ass-kicking should be happening.

...as opposed to what's on the agenda for asses in your neck of the woods this evening Bob... ;)

Dude you must rent Ghost Rider the best movie of the year so far IMO.

That was good, well worth watching IMHO. :banger:

Correctomundo, and Jason Statham (Transporter I and II)... much ass-kicking should be happening.

...as opposed to what's on the agenda for asses in your neck of the woods this evening Bob... ;)

;) If my plans goes through without a hitch. Maybe I'll butter her up with a chick flick just in case.

;) If my plans goes through without a hitch. Maybe I'll butter her up with a chick flick just in case.

How about Last Tango in Paris? It comes with butter... :dance:

:rofl2: At first I thought you said Tango And Cash, my eys's went straight to Tango.

:rofl2: At first I thought you said Tango And Cash, my eys's went straight to Tango.

:rofl: Yeah if Russell and Stallone won't get her in the mood I don't know what will...

...or something... :unsure:

:rofl: Yeah if Russell and Stallone won't get her in the mood I don't know what will...

Nah she's got the hots for Nick Cage. Maybe I can try my luck at Gone In 60 Seconds tonight.

Nah she's got the hots for Nick Cage. Maybe I can try my luck at Gone In 60 Seconds tonight.

Good call Bob, best of luck tonight. :tumbsup:

Thanks Pete.

Thanks Pete.

Is that what's gonna happen to your chances in real life, Bob? Gone in 60 seconds? :rofl2: Good luck anyway. :tumbsup:

Is that what's gonna happen to your chances in real life, Bob? Gone in 60 seconds? :rofl2: Good luck anyway. :tumbsup:

That's what happened to my chances of going to see War last night... <_<

My wife forgot she had a client... the one time I buy my tickets in advance online (no refunds), so I gave 'em to my Mother-in-law... well at least it should be worth some brownie points or something, right?

My wife forgot she had a client... the one time I buy my tickets in advance online (no refunds), so I gave 'em to my Mother-in-law... well at least it should be worth some brownie points or something, right?

Depends on what you're gonna call them in for. :unsure:

I just bought these three at Wal-Mart:

Vacancy

The Punisher (1988 version w/Dolph Lundgren, not the '04 one with Travolta)

Stephen King's Desperation

My wife and I figure if the new baby is gonna keep us up half the night we may as well have some DVDs to watch. :)

Meow! Yuck... not "that" dude... :unsure:

I just rented these 4 movies:

Beerfest

Lady in the Water

Breach

Disturbia

I just watched Disturbia and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

This movie kind of makes you wonder what all your neighbors are really up to, kind of like the Burbs did years ago.

I saw "War". Very good but the end is kind of like...huh?

Meow! Yuck... not "that" dude... :unsure:

Oh sorry man. My bad!! :rofl2: