Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK & LARRY

Saw this at the cinema on Saturday, is the new Adam Sandler film. Aside from a terrible ending this is well worth seeing, & very funny.

'Rush Hour 3' ; Enjoyable, amusing movie. Yeah, this was a good laugh and most entertaining.

'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' ; again, a cool, amusing film and highly enjoyable... plus - Jessica Beil = HOLY SHITBALLS!

Disturbia...Not Bad

Yeah, I just saw that the other week too and was very pleasantly suprised. Cool film.

I was up late last night with a cranky baby and therefore had the pleasure of witnessing this double feature of awesomely bad films on cable:

Jaws III (a.k.a. "Jaws 3-D" when it was shown theatrically) and Jaws: The Revenge.

It doesn't get much better than that for a bad movie fan!! :beerbang:

I was up late last night with a cranky baby and therefore had the pleasure of witnessing this double feature of awesomely bad films on cable:

Jaws III (a.k.a. "Jaws 3-D" when it was shown theatrically) and Jaws: The Revenge.

What I want to know is, did the baby like it?;)

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.....

AWESOME...*G*

I've watched it and loved it! I think it was even better than the 1st. Which I thought was very good. IMO better than the Spiderman movies.

Silence Of The Lambs

Awesome film.

I totally agree. It is near flawless.

'Flood' - honestly, I wouldn't have minded if the house had flooded and I drowned while this shit was on - at least it would have got me out of watching the end of it.

What I want to know is, did the baby like it?;)

He was semi-comatose in my lap with a bottle of formula in his mouth... I don't think he cared one way or the other. :)

Now, if he starts having nightmares about sharks years from now, I will blame myself....