Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Ted 2" (2015)

The foul mouthed, pot smoking teddy bear and his dimbulb pal Johnny are back in this mostly unnecessary sequel. Ted's entire life - including his marriage to his girlfriend Tammy Lynn - is suddenly thrown into chaos, as the government declares that Ted is "property," not a person. He and John hire an inexperienced lawyer (Amanda Seyfried) and go to court to prove that Ted is more than just a stuffed toy. There are some good gags but overall this was a step down from the original.

"Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man" (1976)

Two young, studly Italian cops take on the Mob, backed by the top-secret "special force" - a squad of police with permission to be as brutal as they want, as long as they get their job done. Basically this sleazy, gory Italian crime thriller feels like an ultra-violent "Starsky and Hutch" episode. Directed by Eurotrash film legend Ruggero Deodato of "Cannibal Holocaust" fame.

The Hollow Point.

Had potential. Things happened during the movie that were unexpected which is always good.

Tried to be a bit too smart at times and made the movie a bit silly.

OK, but felt like it went ofr 2 hours, when it was only around 90 mins

• My Little Pony

BFG

Not bad at all. Obviously a massive undertaking from Mr. Spielberg but it is a solid watchable film for the whole family.

I enjoyed BFG. My buddy worked on this one, so I was just glad he had another good film under his belt. He's had a couple duds. Namely, The Seventh Son. But he's had some good ones, too. Godzilla!

"Eurocrime! The Italian Cop and Gangster Films That Ruled the '70s" (2012)

Inspired by American hits like "Dirty Harry," "The French Connection," "Death Wish" and "The Godfather," the Italian movie industry cranked out so many low budget, ultra-violent cops and robbers action flicks during the '70s that they eventually became a legitimate sub-genre of their own, known as "Eurocrime" or "Poliziotteschi" movies. This engrossing, entertaining documentary goes behind the scenes of Italy's decade-long fascination with blood-splattered cop flicks full of square-jawed heroes, shootouts, car chases, fistfights and half naked women. Dozens of genre actors and directors are interviewed, including Franco Nero, John Saxon, Henry Silva, Fred Williamson, Chris Mitchum, Richard Harrison, Enzo Castellari, and Antonio Sabato, all with great stories to tell.

This informative doc came along at the right time for me, as I am just beginning to explore this particular film genre. By the time it was over I'd added several dozen titles to my list of films to check out!

BFG

Not bad at all. Obviously a massive undertaking from Mr. Spielberg but it is a solid watchable film for the whole family.

I enjoyed BFG. My buddy worked on this one, so I was just glad he had another good film under his belt. He's had a couple duds. Namely, The Seventh Son. But he's had some good ones, too. Godzilla!

Thats quite cool...

Secret Life of Pets

Suicide Squad

and

The Great Outdoors

3 Blu Rays the kids got and all are/were good.

"Weapons of Death" (aka "Naples Shoot," 1977)

A tough Italian cop kicks ass on a whole lotta goons on his way to capturing the head of the local Mob in this follow up to "Violent Naples." "V.N." star Maurizio Merli didn't return, which kinda sucked, but dependable B Movie mainstay Henry Silva makes up for that with his performance as the savage crime boss. "Weapons of Death" turns into a hopeless muddle by the end, like most Italian flicks, but up till then it's fast moving and has several memorable scenes of carnage - including a castration (ouch!) and a decapitation-by-wire, making for a satisfyingly ultra violent polizzioteschi entry.

Why Him

This was a great movie. Typical James Franco type flick, but with a bit more depth than usual.

Think This Is The End without the drugs and so much slapstick. Probably closer to The Interview.

In fact there was a lot of stupidity. My wife would have hated it.

Lots of swearing and gross out humor.
I loved it, so did my 17 year old daughter.

Just intro'd the kiddies to the epic Pete Jackson adaptation of King Kong.

I must say this holds up well and even though it is long it doesn't feel like it.

I could imagine kids liking it but this is a terrible film!

• My Little Pony

I must say this holds up well and even though it is long it doesn't feel like it.

Yeah, I remember being very disappointed. Haven't seen it since opening day.

"Sheba, Baby" (1975)

In Pam Grier's final "blaxploitation" movie, she plays a tough Chicago P.I. who goes back home to Louisville to protect her family business from a gang of loan sharks. Pam looks great, of course, but otherwise this is pretty basic guns-and-gangsters stuff, with the usual funky soundtrack and hilariously dated fashions and slang. Retro fun!

I thought it was excellent.....

I thought it was excellent.....

Me too.....although Jack Black was v annoying

"Jurassic Attack" aka "Rise of the Dinosaurs" (2013)

A helicopter crash strands an elite Special Forces unit in an uncharted corner of the South American jungle where time stopped 65 million years ago and (extremely poorly CGI'd) dinosaurs still roam. Can they escape before they all become Dino Chow? Cheap 'n' cheesy SyFy creature feature schlock.

My 9 year old found this DVD on the "sale" table at our public library this afternoon. We paid a quarter for it. For that price, we couldn't pass it up! :D

• My Little Pony

"Jurassic Attack" aka "Rise of the Dinosaurs" (2013)

A helicopter crash strands an elite Special Forces unit in an uncharted corner of the South American jungle where time stopped 65 million years ago and (extremely poorly CGI'd) dinosaurs still roam. Can they escape before they all become Dino Chow? Cheap 'n' cheesy SyFy creature feature schlock.

My 9 year old found this DVD on the "sale" table at our public library this afternoon. We paid a quarter for it. For that price, we couldn't pass it up! :D

Oh, no. Your son's picked up your taste for terrible movies. ;}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghwA7zz8Lk

I was awake last night in bed and clicked the tv on to the start of Murder Drome.

Probably be classed as a C+ movie (just below a B movie) but I suppose I hung out till the end to see what happens...