Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Had another 3 movie nighter ...

CRANK - transporter it is not

MIAMI VICE - actually liked this one ... nothing really in common w/ series tho

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE The Beginning - Snoozefest

My girl had 'Princess Diaries 2' on last night. I showered and shaved and scanned CD artwork as it was on but heard and saw enough to know that if it's ever on the TV screen again I have an urgent dentist appointment. If she doesn't believe me I'll rip my own teeth out, just to make sure I do have an appointment.

"Paycheck" with Ben Affleck on TV last night.

I didn't think it was as bad as the critics said.

CRANK!!!!!!

I so want to see that one, he kicks ASS in the Transporter flicks!

Just watched MI: III over the weekend, I liked it. :tumbsup: I don't care how weird that fucker is in reality, I like his movies... :anon:

Watched "World Trade Center" with Nicolas Cage last night. Tough to get through, naturally, but a very well done film. I was pleased to see that for once Oliver Stone did not try to insert any of his trademark left wing revisionist history into the story, he just played it "straight" and it worked very well.

After that heavy duty offering I was in the mood for something mindlessly entertaining so I popped in "Zero Tolerance", a B-grade action movie starring Robert Patrick (best known as the T-1000 in "Terminator 2") as a rogue FBI agent hunting down and killing the heads of a drug cartel that murdered his family. The plot was paper thin but there was plenty of violence and stuff blowin' up so it gets a thumbs up from me. :tumbsup:

Watched Gridiron Gang...which was quite enjoyable and watched The Last Kiss with Rachel Bilson from the O.C.......niiiiice....hehe

The Ultimate Warrior 1975 (thanks to Black Blue for the tip, excellent movie).

Curious George was the little one's Netflix selection this week. Not bad, not as good for me as Cars, etc. but better for her. Cute and funny, plus it had monkeys...

Everything is better with Monkeys Pete. That is a given.

I watched World Trade Center today. Pretty good flick.

I just got finished watching "The Departed" with Nicholson, DiCaprio and Damon. Excellent flick!!

I just got finished watching "The Departed" with Nicholson, DiCaprio and Damon. Excellent flick!!

That looks great, definitely on my short list of things to see.

Watching good old original Star Wars on HBO right now. I love this movie... :woot: