2005 - Choose your album

auslander

light at the end of the tunnel. Wilderness in the rear view mirror.

Crashdiet for me, but excellent albums in the graphic from Gotthard, Wig Wam, and Place Vendome. Also a decent album from BJ. 

Let's not forget an awesome Harem Scarem album and a rather nice collaboration of Mr Allen & Mr Lande.

4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Gonna have to go with arguably Gotthard's best album. 

"Lift U Up" is such a banger! filler!

You can thank me when you log back on. I assume you'd been drinking heavily and you got your words mixed up. I know you'd not intentionally list one of the album's biggest fillers as a highlight, so I got your back. You're welcome. And if you want even more assistance, I can advise you that the best song on the album is actually 'I wonder.' ;)

Anyway, bit of a mixed bag for this year. Solid albums from Gotthard, Stryper and Wig Wam, very good albums from Bon Jovi, Nickelback and 30 Seconds To Mars. Killer release from Place Vendome, but hard go past Crashdiet as the best of the bunch. Favourite song is 'It's a miracle.' 

• My Little Pony
12 hours ago, Geoff said:

You can thank me when you log back on. I assume you'd been drinking heavily and you got your words mixed up. I know you'd not intentionally list one of the album's biggest fillers as a highlight, so I got your back. You're welcome. And if you want even more assistance, I can advise you that the best song on the album is actually 'I wonder.' ;)

You're partially right, but still mostly wrong. 

I did mix up my words. Don't ask why, but I always confuse "Lift U Up" with "Come Alive" on the following album. 

"Lift U Up" is still a great song, but it's "The Other Side of Me" that is my favourite from Lipservice

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I did mix up my words. Don't ask why, but I always confuse "Lift U Up" with "Come Alive" on the following album. 

"Lift U Up" is still a great song, but it's "The Other Side of Me" that is my favourite from Lipservice

Lift U Up is my favorite song off Lipservice....

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

... and that, Ladies and Gentlemen is what is known these days as the "Fauci Flip".

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1