Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

With my local politics, I lean to the right.

But I do consider myself fairly non partisan and am happy to slam the right and agree with the left (like I did in replying to Geoff re Daniel andrews recently, who I gave credit to)

Generally I see most others as being more hard line. I mean I enjoy listening to Ben Shapiro but at times what he believes doesn't match his intelligence and he is hard line right unapologetically. I would enjoy more if every now and then he would slam republican policies he doesn't agree with and applaud left policies that are good. But politics doesn't work this way.

People here aren't politicians and should be able to waiver more than they appear to.

As much as Glen seems left  at least he at times shows some middle ground. Would sit better if he recognised that he is fairly left. But in this case I think it's more about playing a devils advocate role and arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's a strange day when alpha or Geoff are able to say something without a rebuttal....

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Glen said:

Remember mate its not me starting all these threads ;)

That's true and once again I have to preface this comment with "I love ya mate", but you do tend to respond to them the most.

You're very much an instigator/agitator. Are you sure you're not an Aussie?

That being said, your musical tastes are impeccable and at the end of the day, that's what it's all about here.

What's that old quote? Something like...

"I disapprove of what you say. But I will defend to the Death your right to.... ROCK ON!"

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Oh come on Glen, let's be fair now. Yes, there's any number of people here with extreme bias/agenda here (myself included), but you push an agenda more than most. You're (perceivedly) only slightly less off the Left end than nyoilers. You claim to not be Leftist, but you most certainly are, at least by U.S. standards...

... which may be part of the difference in perspective here. What is centrist/leaning right by UK/European standards is pretty hard Left by U.S. standards. The center points are at different places in different cultures/locations. "Center " is further to the right over here than it is there.

Conservative and proud of it.

Heres the deal - if there were no political threads on this music forum I would never dream of starting a thread to defend my political beliefs. To be clear I have no issue with people discussing non music topics and would never expect threads to be deleted.

If someone starts a thread pushing an agenda surely we have the right to reply with our thoughts.

I've been pretty clear in this thread that I am not defending Biden. I will also challenge where people seem to alleviate all blame from Trump.

Just my opinion 🤷 

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

That's true and once again I have to preface this comment with "I love ya mate", but you do tend to respond to them the most.

That being said, your musical tastes are impeccable and at the end of the day, that's what it's all about here.

"I disapprove of what you say. But I will defend to the Death your right to.... ROCK ON!"

🤘

only cos I'm bored and like winding Russ up 🤣🤣🤣👍

;)

• Haha 1

Don't you try and smooth things over, we want to FIGHT! :P

• Haha 3

I generally only bring Trump up when someone else does, I keep my focus directed at bitching about Biden, Trumps gone, and many of you have short memory's, I never even started being pro trump until the end of his 4th year, I actually talked a lot of shit on him when he first got to office, with the Russian shit, I don't bring prior presidents up, and when the election ended I got on here and said Biden is my president, as much as I fucking hate it and him, I think Jo Jorgensen would've been levels better but god forbid the American public educate themselves a little and realize that a Libertarian would be equal to a democrat of 20 years ago, but no they would rather stay sheep, I do think it's a little fishy that Biden never left his basement during the whole run up, never campaigned, and gained eighty one million votes, making him the most popular president elect in the history of the US, something about that was a bit strange, but I never gave it anymore thought then that, after his speech tonight I have no faith, but if he resigns then we get a diversity hire as president who cant even wipe her own ass, she's about the most pathetic person there is, Satan help us if she gets the presidency.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Oh come on Glen, let's be fair now. Yes, there's any number of people here with extreme bias/agenda here (myself included), but you push an agenda more than most. You're (perceivedly) only slightly less off the Left end than nyoilers. You claim to not be Leftist, but you most certainly are, at least by U.S. standards...

... which may be part of the difference in perspective here. What is centrist/leaning right by UK/European standards is pretty hard Left by U.S. standards. The center points are at different places in different cultures/locations. "Center " is further to the right over here than it is there.

A moderate/conservative in Canada would be seen as leaning left in the US as well....

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I generally only bring Trump up when someone else does, I keep my focus directed at bitching about Biden, Trumps gone, and many of you have short memory's, I never even started being pro trump until the end of his 4th year, I actually talked a lot of shit on him when he first got to office, with the Russian shit, I don't bring prior presidents up, and when the election ended I got on here and said Biden is my president, as much as I fucking hate it and him, I think Jo Jorgensen would've been levels better but god forbid the American public educate themselves a little and realize that a Libertarian would be equal to a democrat of 20 years ago, but no they would rather stay sheep, I do think it's a little fishy that Biden never left his basement during the whole run up, never campaigned, and gained eighty one million votes, making him the most popular president elect in the history of the US, something about that was a bit strange, but I never gave it anymore thought then that, after his speech tonight I have no faith, but if he resigns then we get a diversity hire as president who cant even wipe her own ass, she's about the most pathetic person there is, Satan help us if she gets the presidency.

I must admit that I know very little about Harris and so I am curious as to why there is so much negativity around her....maybe the whole 'woke culture' thing is starting to get to me but whenever I hear her being criticized without context I can't help but think there are sexist and racist overtones....she would certainly be untried as president but then so was Trump.... I don't see the problem in giving her a chance to prove herself or fall on her face if that is her destiny but to assume she would be terrible seems unfair at the least....

17 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I must admit that I know very little about Harris and so I am curious as to why there is so much negativity around her....maybe the whole 'woke culture' thing is starting to get to me but whenever I hear her being criticized without context I can't help but think there are sexist and racist overtones....she would certainly be untried as president but then so was Trump.... I don't see the problem in giving her a chance to prove herself or fall on her face if that is her destiny but to assume she would be terrible seems unfair at the least....

1. She changes her ethnicity when it's convenient.

2. Her sneering persona is annoying AF (not material to her capability, but it matters)

2. Look into her record as AG of California. There was some dodgy behavior.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

1. She changes her ethnicity when it's convenient.

2. Her sneering persona is annoying AF (not material to her capability, but it matters)

2. Look into her record as AG of California. There was some dodgy behavior.

I know no one likes comparisons but these criticisms seem pretty tame compared to all the stuff surrounding Trump.... my understanding is that she is a moderate politically, now I could see the concern if she was an AOC clone.... if it is her personality then I can get that as it is the main reason I dislike Trump....

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Oh come on Glen, let's be fair now. Yes, there's any number of people here with extreme bias/agenda here (myself included), but you push an agenda more than most. You're (perceivedly) only slightly less off the Left end than nyoilers. You claim to not be Leftist, but you most certainly are, at least by U.S. standards..

What'd I miss ???

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

I know no one likes comparisons but these criticisms seem pretty tame compared to all the stuff surrounding Trump.... my understanding is that she is a moderate politically, now I could see the concern if she was an AOC clone.... if it is her personality then I can get that as it is the main reason I dislike Trump....

Shes incompetent, plain and simple, she''s done NOTHING!!! in her time as VP, she was a diversity hire, do you understand what that is? they told Biden he needs to pick a black bitch to run with, and he took her, she is not qualified for the job, guess what her job was? the border, she fucking ignored it until even the democrats started getting a little suspect why she had done nothing with it, not even visited it, it's like she didn't get the job she wanted so she just wasn't going to do anything, seriously bro, she was a black chick, the dems made him pick one, she was it, she claims she's black, but she's Canadian, and her dads like some Rastafarian, her mom was red dot indian, but when she's around all the sistas, the soul in her comes out, she's just a fucking tool, like Biden, and I would move the oceans to keep Biden in power, she is unqualified, not respected, she ran for president and didn't make it out of the prelims, she got .04 of the votes, that's pathetic, shes possibly one of the most unlikable personalities you'll ever come across, she's just not even cut from the same cloth as Hilary, or even Tulsi Gabbar who also would've been a perfect VP, but she's fucking white, so don't go with the qualified VP, go with the black one, and you wonder why they rule shit hole city's like Chicago.

33 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

What'd I miss ???

Oh shit bro, you missed Me and g-off given each other man chowder all over each others faces, then g-off turned to the camera and said, OK NY, you get oiled next

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Glen said:

only cos I'm bored and like winding Russ up 🤣🤣🤣👍

;)

We bring out the best (and worst) out of each other.

I still think NFO sucks but you're still someone I would call a friend (or foe). LOL

Politics can cause intense arguments but at the end of the day, we are all here for the greatest music genre in the world.

I will be sure to start a Biden Impeachment thread when the deadline passes. 

:flame:

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Can't she be impeached as well? I thought I heard that Biden, Harris, Shumer, Pelosi and one other person could all be impeached. 

If not, it was a nice thought.

52 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh shit bro, you missed Me and g-off given each other man chowder all over each others faces, then g-off turned to the camera and said, OK NY, you get oiled next

I was the cameraman and I get no mention. Thanks bro.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

We bring out the best (and worst) out of each other.

I still think NFO sucks but you're still someone I would call a friend (or foe). LOL

Politics can cause intense arguments but at the end of the day, we are all here for the greatest music genre in the world.

I will be sure to start a Biden Impeachment thread when the deadline passes. 

:flame:

New NFO album in one week 🙌 

:bananamac:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Shes incompetent, plain and simple, she''s done NOTHING!!! in her time as VP, she was a diversity hire, do you understand what that is? they told Biden he needs to pick a black bitch to run with, and he took her, she is not qualified for the job, guess what her job was? the border, she fucking ignored it until even the democrats started getting a little suspect why she had done nothing with it, not even visited it, it's like she didn't get the job she wanted so she just wasn't going to do anything, seriously bro, she was a black chick, the dems made him pick one, she was it, she claims she's black, but she's Canadian, and her dads like some Rastafarian, her mom was red dot indian, but when she's around all the sistas, the soul in her comes out, she's just a fucking tool, like Biden, and I would move the oceans to keep Biden in power, she is unqualified, not respected, she ran for president and didn't make it out of the prelims, she got .04 of the votes, that's pathetic, shes possibly one of the most unlikable personalities you'll ever come across, she's just not even cut from the same cloth as Hilary, or even Tulsi Gabbar who also would've been a perfect VP, but she's fucking white, so don't go with the qualified VP, go with the black one, and you wonder why they rule shit hole city's like Chicago.

Ahem...cough...lol....the previous president had considerably less qualifications and he is okay as far as you are concerned so once again this sounds personal ....I suspect if she was Republican most of the complaints would go away... and maybe she would make a terrible president but I don't have a crystal ball so who knows for sure... I expect a very interesting 2024 if she ends up running against Trump...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Can't she be impeached as well? I thought I heard that Biden, Harris, Shumer, Pelosi and one other person could all be impeached. 

If not, it was a nice thought.

dude dont tease me, that's like a dream id have then wake up all pissed off cause it was a dream

5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Ahem...cough...lol....the previous president had considerably less qualifications and he is okay as far as you are concerned so once again this sounds personal ....I suspect if she was Republican most of the complaints would go away... and maybe she would make a terrible president but I don't have a crystal ball so who knows for sure... I expect a very interesting 2024 if she ends up running against Trump...

No bro, didn't you just read what I said, there were literally like 3 or 4 females who were overly qualified, Tulsi Gabbar is more qualified then Biden, yes it's personal, I cant stand affirmative action, I cant stand anyone getting their job on color and not qualifications, you go search the internet, you come back here and tell me what she's done, cause I keep up on this shit, and im seriously scratching my head, if you can find something she's done, doesn't even have to be important, just something in general, anything, I'll give you a ticket for one free rim job at G-Offs house of guilty pleasures and tickling tongues, deal.

BTW. Trump is the first republican I voted for in my 25 years of voting, the very first, I look at republicans with the same distrust and disgust as I do the dumbocrats, I just think the dumbocrats arent even real dumbocrats and they are far more disgusting, I'll take Jo Jorgensen in 2024 jorgensen\cohen, thats the ticket right there

Edited by Leykis101