Joe Biden America Last

AlphaMale

15 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I just thought how ironic this is that everyone is still bashing Trump, Ironic and hilarious.

I've been thinking the same. For the record, I'm no big fan of Trump (even if it seems I am) but he got things done (good or bad). That is what a strong leader is supposed to be doing. Doing shit. 

This puppet right now is weak as fuck and when he (read administration) gets something done, it's fucked up. 

So yeah, he still lives in the head of pretty much everyone. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I've been thinking the same. For the record, I'm no big fan of Trump (even if it seems I am) but he got things done (good or bad). That is what a strong leader is supposed to be doing. Doing shit. 

This puppet right now is weak as fuck and when he (read administration) gets something done, it's fucked up. 

So yeah, he still lives in the head of pretty much everyone. 

and thats funny I never took that out of anything you say, that you were a trump supporter, I feel the exact same way, matter of fact ive challenged people to go back to my posts in 2016 and see just how much of a trump supporter I was, I just have to give credit to a president who while being a complete shit bag as a person, was effective as a leader, I know I didnt do to bad while he was in office, and It was like jerry springer every time he held a press conference.

What a scumbag motherfucker

Screenshots_2021-08-31-05-02-13.png

Screenshots_2021-08-31-05-00-08.png

Screenshots_2021-08-31-04-58-10.png

5 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

What a scumbag motherfucker

Screenshots_2021-08-31-05-02-13.png

Screenshots_2021-08-31-05-00-08.png

Screenshots_2021-08-31-04-58-10.png

Well that's another kick in the guts. Those dogs are soldiers too. I'm upset by this and wish I never saw this post. I know what Muslims do to dogs due to Mohammed's personal hatred of the animal. I wish you hadn't posted this information. 😔

Edited by auslander

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

First of all, I said what she's done since becoming the VP, is that all trump has, in his whole career? 4 bankruptcies? damn he had 4 bankruptcies as his only qualifications, ran against hilary clinton and won, Kamala has all that shit you just posted, and couldn't even pull .05% of the primary vote, fair enough, you win. btw I dont think anyone had fewer votes in the primarys, but I could be wrong, but thats neither here nor there.

VPs rarely do much but hopefully she is learning how things work at the top and yeah she didn't pull many votes because she was and still is for the most part an unknown quantity unlike Biden at the time....but go ahead and keep banging on about it and since we are talking numbers how about the 3 million more votes Hilary got than Trump in 2016....if the US had a true representational government Trump wouldn't have won.....

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I just thought how ironic this is that everyone is still bashing Trump, Ironic and hilarious.

He is still leading your Rep party....what I find hilarious is that many Trump supporters since the election have started treating Trump like the creepy uncle that gets locked away in the basement where they hope he will be quickly forgotten....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

VPs rarely do much but hopefully she is learning how things work at the top and yeah she didn't pull many votes because she was and still is for the most part an unknown quantity unlike Biden at the time....but go ahead and keep banging on about it and since we are talking numbers how about the 3 million more votes Hilary got than Trump in 2016....if the US had a true representational government Trump wouldn't have won.....

Ahh, but don't forget that was voter fraud according to Trump, even though he probed it and couldn't find any evidence. Sound familiar ;)

21 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah but he did, as much as you hate it, you can talk around it all you want, but he won, and Kamala Harris is fucking unknown, what are you talking about, everybody knows who she is and has for awhile, she's the Prosecutor who was sending people in California to prison for weed, thats what she's known for, thats what the irony is of her letting people spill over the border now by the millions, she is incompetent, and has no swagger, she's not even smart enough to cover up her own hipocracy. just a diversity hire and another shining example of why affirmative action is useless, let her be the president, she will just continue running her party and our country into the sewer, mark these words, Tulsi Gabbard was the best choice the dems had, she was strong, female, bi partisan, she was liked by dems and repubs, she was middle of the road, and didnt go for the far left bullshit, but guess what the one thing was she couldnt overcome, being white, fucking sickening, and even more sickening is that she's probably more "of color" then Kamal toe harris, as she's Samoan and Hindu.

Edited by Leykis101

20 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

He is still leading your Rep party....what I find hilarious is that many Trump supporters since the election have started treating Trump like the creepy uncle that gets locked away in the basement where they hope he will be quickly forgotten....

No actually Mitch McConnell leads the Republican Party, Whitney Bilyeu is the leader of my party

19 hours ago, Glen said:

Ahh, but don't forget that was voter fraud according to Trump, even though he probed it and couldn't find any evidence. Sound familiar ;)

Yeah sounds like his entire presidency which the dems spent lying and fabricating evidence of collusion that they still couldnt impeach him on, your memory is so short, maybe you got Bidenitis??

19 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah sounds like his entire presidency which the dems spent lying and fabricating evidence of collusion that they still couldnt impeach him on, your memory is so short, maybe you got Bidenitis??

it was basically impossible to impeach trump and you know it. Stupid system. 

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

it was basically impossible to impeach trump and you know it. Stupid system. 

Ehh? Trump *was* impeached. He was not removed from office in the trial. 2 different things. The only reason it played out the way it did was because of which party held the House vs. the Senate. If both were in Democratic hands, he would have been removed almost immediately. Conversely, if the Republicans had held the House, the charges would never have passed to begin with, and thus never made it to the Senate at all.

The system is entirely dependent upon which parties control which body compared to the party of the sitting president.

There's no getting away from that, given that impeachment and trial are almost entirely political rather than legal processes.

18 hours ago, Stefan said:

The swamp is pretty deep at the moment.

"C'mon man! How long is this going to take. It's lunch time and my handlers are nowhere to be seen. I hope it's chicken. Yeah chicken. I want some chicken...gimme chicken! Hurry up, it's nap time!"

:rofl2:

3 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Ehh? Trump *was* impeached. He was not removed from office in the trial. 2 different things. The only reason it played out the way it did was because of which party held the House vs. the Senate. If both were in Democratic hands, he would have been removed almost immediately. Conversely, if the Republicans had held the House, the charges would never have passed to begin with, and thus never made it to the Senate at all.

The system is entirely dependent upon which parties control which body compared to the party of the sitting president.

There's no getting away from that, given that impeachment and trial are almost entirely political rather than legal processes.

OK, I know that, that's what I meant - it was never going to come to anything 

The same reason Slick Willie was never removed

So it's easy to talk shit, just read our arguments, but Trump is a master of it, and because he wasn't a politician, world leaders had no clue if it was a bluff or not, and who wants to test someone with a better military? It was an effective strategy that kept our enemies at bay, this is what we need from Biden, only I fully believe Trump would act on it.

Screenshots_2021-09-01-07-06-03.png

6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

So it's easy to talk shit, just read our arguments, but Trump is a master of it, and because he wasn't a politician, world leaders had no clue if it was a bluff or not, and who wants to test someone with a better military? It was an effective strategy that kept our enemies at bay, this is what we need from Biden, only I fully believe Trump would act on it.

Screenshots_2021-09-01-07-06-03.png

I agree, but my point all along has been the US should never have left. I still don't think they should have - do you? 

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

I agree, but my point all along has been the US should never have left. I still don't think they should have - do you? 

I mean I lost a cousin in Kanduhar in 2003, we went to get Osama, and to have a presence in the middle east, now it feels like my cousin Kole died for absolutely nothing, I think it was foolish to give up Bagram Air Base, the only foot we have over there is Israel, I think it was strategically foolish to give up that air field, we have bases in like 80 countries, and theres a reason for many of them, if we gave up our base in South Korea, it would be gone, North Korea and China would probably take about a week to wipe South Korea out and take over, we shouldve kept Bagram and it's mind blowing we didnt, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the way this has all gone down is just way to sloppy and un american, we dont just fuck shit up like this, every aspect of this has been completely opposite of what common sense says it should be, and im truly starting to wonder whats really going on? NO we shouldnt have left, and hell no we shouldnt have left without any presence at all, what sitting US president would trust the Taliban, then leave all that hi tech military gear to them? theres just no logical explanation for any of it, and It makes me sick to my stomach. call me whatever you want but if any of this seems ok to you, then Im checking myself into the nut hut.

Candidly, I've thought for over 20 years that the U.S. doesn't need to have it's military forces in nearly as many places in the world as we do. Trying to keep other people's peace and paying the full costs of it. The U.N. keeps wanting to dictate how countries operate so let them bear the costs for a while instead of it being paid for by the U.S. taxpayers.

We've got no business having occupying forces in the mideast. The Jews and the Arabs have hated one another for millennia. We have no business being in the middle of that mess. Our meddling in Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia over the years has caused more harm than good IMO.

We have more important needs here at home. Let's spend some of the billions and trillions of dollars we burn overseas into strengthening our southern border and rebuilding our decaying power grid and other infrastructure.

While I'm not isolationist per se, I'd like to see more of our resources and money spent here. Once we have our shit figured out, THEN we can start spending more money overseas.

I realize that this is a simplistic way to view it, but IMO we meddle too much; the positioning of our troops driven by the oil lobbyists.

All that said, with respect to Afghanistan, it's not THAT we left, but HOW we left. There was no coordinated plan, just "ok, byeeeeeeeeeeeee" that left U.S. citizens, Afghanis, and U.S. troops vulnerable. Inexcusable.

I do believe that we needed to leave Afghanistan, but not like this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No actually Mitch McConnell leads the Republican Party, Whitney Bilyeu is the leader of my party

If you voted for them then they are your party and McConnell only leads the Reps in the senate and he still kisses Trump's ass before he makes a decision.....

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

The only reason he didn't get impeached was because the senate was controlled by Trump sycophants...

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Candidly, I've thought for over 20 years that the U.S. doesn't need to have it's military forces in nearly as many places in the world as we do. Trying to keep other people's peace and paying the full costs of it. The U.N. keeps wanting to dictate how countries operate so let them bear the costs for a while instead of it being paid for by the U.S. taxpayers.

We've got no business having occupying forces in the mideast. The Jews and the Arabs have hated one another for millennia. We have no business being in the middle of that mess. Our meddling in Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia over the years has caused more harm than good IMO.

We have more important needs here at home. Let's spend some of the billions and trillions of dollars we burn overseas into strengthening our southern border and rebuilding our decaying power grid and other infrastructure.

While I'm not isolationist per se, I'd like to see more of our resources and money spent here. Once we have our shit figured out, THEN we can start spending more money overseas.

I realize that this is a simplistic way to view it, but IMO we meddle too much; the positioning of our troops driven by the oil lobbyists.

All that said, with respect to Afghanistan, it's not THAT we left, but HOW we left. There was no coordinated plan, just "ok, byeeeeeeeeeeeee" that left U.S. citizens, Afghanis, and U.S. troops vulnerable. Inexcusable.

I do believe that we needed to leave Afghanistan, but not like this.

Other than supporting Israel in the middle east. the West should stay out of that shithole...sell them the armaments they need to kill each other and stand back and watch except for maybe dropping a few bombs if it looks like it is needed.... the balance of power was fucked up when Saddam was removed and now Iran is taking over which is why Saudi Arabia gets our support but we don't need to send troops...

The biggest issues these days are in Asia where China threatens Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.....the question is will we stand up to China and support those democracies....

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

The only reason he didn't get impeached was because the senate was controlled by Trump sycophants...

Or the only reason there were charges brought in the House was because of Pelosi and her sycophants' witch hunt.

It all depends on your perspective. Neither one is inherently correct or incorrect.

51 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Or the only reason there were charges brought in the House was because of Pelosi and her sycophants' witch hunt.

It all depends on your perspective. Neither one is inherently correct or incorrect.

What I would like to have seen is an adult, intelligent and common sense approach which would have closely examined the merits and any actual evidence instead of devolving into a partisan political shit show....if Watergate happened today, Nixon would have been called a saint and supported 100% by his party and never would have left office...

Also I can't believe that there wouldn't have been a bipartisan investigation into Jan 6 if it had happened not that many years ago as politicians back then understood that it was country first party second....