Jump to content

Joe Biden America Last


AlphaMale
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Stefan said:

Sport goes woke. Woke is for losers.

"Left-ism is a mental illness"

You can't fight the truth...

:rofl2:

 

 

how did she do at the olympics, I love watching woke pussys implode

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

My step dad is a meteorologist, I understand climate change, there is no proof it has anything to do with humans, theres tons of proof the earth heats up, then it cools down, and has since it was formed, AOC knows about climate change about as much as she knows about anything else, ive always scratched my head wondering if she is a diversity hire, but she was voted in so iit says levels about the idiots in her state.

actually its now been proved beyond doubt that humans have affected climate change in recent reports BUT no f way in a million years am I going to start arguing about this with you and Alpha and a bunch of others for 15 pages. Neither the time nor the inclination tbh. So my thoughts are believe what you want 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Well that clears a lot up.
I did not realise you know him personally, probably should have said that and saved a lot of grief :) 

what grief. you disagreeing with me? 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

actually its now been proved beyond doubt that humans have affected climate change in recent reports BUT no f way in a million years am I going to start arguing about this with you and Alpha and a bunch of others for 15 pages. Neither the time nor the inclination tbh. So my thoughts are believe what you want 

JMO, but whether the recent climate change is due (in part) to man and his technology and industry or is simply the result of cyclical changes is immaterial.

The hard part is what to do about it. How do you reverse climactic changes that are a result of over a century of industry? Is that even possible? And at what cost? Crippling the economy of your country for the sake of feel-good legislation while at the same time giving "developing nations" a free pass (or their not buying into the process) defeats the entire purpose. Why should we constrain our manufacturing capabilities or incur greater expense in retooling, regulation, etc. when right across our southern border (as well as China, India, etc.) will be companies polluting the same as they always were? You think job loss is bad now? The more regulation and restriction that gets put in place, the greater the exodus of jobs, industry, and capital will be.

WTF does that solve? So someone in 75 years can say "the temperature is more stable and the oceans have gone back down 3 inches but everyone's bankrupt"?

And what if a certain percentage of the problem *IS* cyclical or part of a billion-year trend that cannot be identified? Nothing man can or would do, could conceivably alter it anyway. And what about natural disasters? Another Mt. St. Helens spewing ash into the atmosphere could completely undo decades worth of manmade initiatives anyway.

Nah. Thanks. I'm good.

Defining the problem or the cause isn't the issue... it's a realistic and effective solution that no one can agree upon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

JMO, but whether the recent climate change is due (in part) to man and his technology and industry or is simply the result of cyclical changes is immaterial.

The hard part is what to do about it. How do you reverse climactic changes that are a result of over a century of industry? Is that even possible? And at what cost? Crippling the economy of your country for the sake of feel-good legislation while at the same time giving "developing nations" a free pass (or their not buying into the process) defeats the entire purpose. Why should we constrain our manufacturing capabilities or incur greater expense in retooling, regulation, etc. when right across our southern border (as well as China, India, etc.) will be companies polluting the same as they always were? You think job loss is bad now? The more regulation and restriction that gets put in place, the greater the exodus of jobs, industry, and capital will be.

WTF does that solve? So someone in 75 years can say "the temperature is more stable and the oceans have gone back down 3 inches but everyone's bankrupt"?

And what if a certain percentage of the problem *IS* cyclical or part of a billion-year trend that cannot be identified? Nothing man can or would do, could conceivably alter it anyway. And what about natural disasters? Another Mt. St. Helens spewing ash into the atmosphere could completely undo decades worth of manmade initiatives anyway.

Nah. Thanks. I'm good.

Defining the problem or the cause isn't the issue... it's a realistic and effective solution that no one can agree upon.

for what its worth i agree with most of what you say but as I said I'm not starting another endless political debate on a music forum.

I'm off to listen to the new NFO album which is far more important 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys know that theres a phone call thats been released between Biden and Ghani, where he's telling him to lie about whats going on In Afgh, I dont figure most of you outside of the US has heard anything about this unless you watch SKY news, because I just learned that no US networks have covered it, at all, but id imagine sooner then later they are going to have to, and eventually they are going to have to hang Biden out, he is one lie after another, Im starting to wonder if this man has a single bone in his body that has any integrity or loyalty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's beyond the known touch of arrogance to believe we have anything to do with climate change, the level of ego that goes into that statement is just beyond me, and Glen if theres proof, there wouldnt be an argument would there, like I can prove to you that G-Off is hung like a cannon, I just show you one of his movies, so if theres proof Im all ears, until then, Im going to listen to a Meteorologist who knows a bit more then I do about the earths climate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I think it's beyond the known touch of arrogance to believe we have anything to do with climate change, the level of ego that goes into that statement is just beyond me, and Glen if theres proof, there wouldnt be an argument would there, like I can prove to you that G-Off is hung like a cannon, I just show you one of his movies, so if theres proof Im all ears, until then, Im going to listen to a Meteorologist who knows a bit more then I do about the earths climate.

did u read my post above? I'm listening to music, leave me alone ;)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

did u read my post above? I'm listening to music, leave me alone ;)

 

U dont want to see G-Offs hand cannon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe Biden securing Tajekistans border, anyone see the irony in this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'They're not coming after me, they're coming after you' someone said not so long ago.

The 'defund the police' movement kicks into overdrive in Minneapolis.

Unfuckingbelievable.

 

 

Edited by Stefan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

'They're not coming after me, they're coming after you' someone said not so long ago.

The 'defund the police' movement kicks into overdrive in Minneapolis.

Unfuckingbelievable.

 

 

why do you care, you don't live there. Thats what Metal T tells me 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Joe Biden securing Tajekistans border, anyone see the irony in this?

Why? Are Kazakhstan threatening them with their catapults again?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, auslander said:

Why? Are Kazakhstan threatening them with their catapults again?

And slingshots, the irony is our border is wide open and he is securing their border, what a scumbag motherfucking traitor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Glen said:

what grief. you disagreeing with me? 🤣

I actually don't disagree with you that much.
Its just annoying when you come out and say you're not left and then proceed to slam an ex republican president every opportunity you get.
You may not consider yourself left, but everything you say smacks of being left.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
Just annoying at times and digresses from the issue at hand (eg: Afghanistan)
It's just like a constant change of subject.

For me the Biden show has the potential to supersede the trump show.
Less entertaining, and less one liners, but I foresee a run of huge fuck ups, followed by Trump level sooking, but probably only half the trump level bad press.
 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

I actually don't disagree with you that much.
Its just annoying when you come out and say you're not left and then proceed to slam an ex republican president every opportunity you get.
You may not consider yourself left, but everything you say smacks of being left.
And there's nothing wrong with that.
Just annoying at times and digresses from the issue at hand (eg: Afghanistan)
It's just like a constant change of subject.

For me the Biden show has the potential to supersede the trump show.
Less entertaining, and less one liners, but I foresee a run of huge fuck ups, followed by Trump level sooking, but probably only half the trump level bad press.
 

I've already explained on numerous occasions my beef with Trump. It was his pointless Trade Wars with China etc which was fucking my pension. Hes gone now and my pension has recovered so I'm happy thanks. 

I do not slam him on every occasion. 

Most of his policies i agree with because he is a capitalist.

Here is what I disagree with :

1. Constant lies about fraudulent elections 

2. America first policy regarding overseas aid and troop placement. 

3. Pulling out of climate deals and defunding organisations which try to do good.

Our UK government is pretty far right leaning - just ask Jez, he hates them but they would never do or support 1-3 above. 

I have never supported Bidens policies- hell I don't even know what they are - or any other former democrat president. 

In fact I've barely even followed US politics in the past or cared about who is president. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Glen said:

I've already explained on numerous occasions my beef with Trump. It was his pointless Trade Wars with China etc which was fucking my pension. Hes gone now and my pension has recovered so I'm happy thanks. 

I do not slam him on every occasion. 

Most of his policies i agree with because he is a capitalist.

Here is what I disagree with :

1. Constant lies about fraudulent elections 

2. America first policy regarding overseas aid and troop placement. 

3. Pulling out of climate deals and defunding organisations which try to do good.

Our UK government is pretty far right leaning - just ask Jez, he hates them but they would never do or support 1-3 above. 

I have never supported Bidens policies- hell I don't even know what they are - or any other former democrat president. 

In fact I've barely even followed US politics in the past or cared about who is president. 

China has been stealing from us for years...the only reason they have ANY military prowess whatsoever is because the little commie-ch!nks stole it from US.China STEALS anything that isn't nailed down.You are the equivalent of a loon bat American liberal-just going by your own posts on the board.

 

Climate change ?  Hilarious! We were told the world was going to end in 12 years - 30 years ago!

Trump pulled the purse strings back from all of the international globalists and they despise him for it....now in addition to that we have an open border under Biden' whihh is a gateway for crime,rape,terrorism,sex trafficing and drugs.Hope YOUR pension is doing well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

China has been stealing from us for years...the only reason they have ANY military prowess whatsoever is because the little commie-ch!nks stole it from US.China STEALS anything that isn't nailed down.You are the equivalent of a loon bat American liberal-just going by your own posts on the board.

 

Climate change ?  Hilarious! We were told the world was going to end in 12 years - 30 years ago!

Trump pulled the purse strings back from all of the international globalists and they despise him for it....now in addition to that we have an open border under Biden' whihh is a gateway for crime,rape,terrorism,sex trafficing and drugs.Hope YOUR pension is doing well.

doing fine thanks 😊 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Metal T said:

China has been stealing from us for years...the only reason they have ANY military prowess whatsoever is because the little commie-ch!nks stole it from US.China STEALS anything that isn't nailed down.You are the equivalent of a loon bat American liberal-just going by your own posts on the board.

 

 

Wait Cody's a Liberal 🤣🤣 I always knew he was a loon bat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Glen said:

Wait Cody's a Liberal 🤣🤣 I always knew he was a loon bat 

I'm very liberal socially, I am a Libertarian, meaning If it doesn't infringe on my ability to live my life, I dont give a fuck about it, you can fuck guys in the ass, suck off chicks with dicks, fuck donkeys, horses, dogs, dead bodies, vacuums, interracial, (Not Children) then you can head on down to get that abortion taken care of in no time, cause ultimately it has not one single tiny fucking spec of influence or relevance on me living my life.

Heres where I go rogue, Im an Atheist, so im automatically not in line with conservatives, but I am absolutely 100% pro military, and alot of responsibility comes with having the most deadly military on the planet, and now you can see why I do not support left wingers running this country, our military is far to dangerous, and far to huge to have some puppet in charge of, it could not only permanently fuck many lives up, it could fuck many country's up, and the left do not want our military, they do not have patriotism, they believe the US is evil and they want to dismantle it and rebuild it in their own form, the Chinese are truly vermin, that government is the epitome of trash, they are dead set on taking the US out, and they have the capability and funding to do it, and I think Biden is just making it a cakewalk for them, I have had too many family members die fighting for this country to let some entitled fucking tool destroy it, you guys laugh and make fun of me, but Im telling your right now, something big is going to unfold, and its going to start with Bidens entire cabinet disintegrating, and as an American, all biden has done is make me wish for Trump, and Trump is going to I assume start running shadow government, something needs to be done, before we are all replacing forks with chopsticks, and renaming our country howia jung su ching, so I am a Libertarian because I dont give a fuck what people do socially, but you cannot survive in a lawless society.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I'm very liberal socially, I am a Libertarian, meaning If it doesn't infringe on my ability to live my life, I dont give a fuck about it, you can fuck guys in the ass, suck off chicks with dicks, fuck donkeys, horses, dogs, dead bodies, vacuums, interracial, (Not Children) then you can head on down to get that abortion taken care of in no time, cause ultimately it has not one single tiny fucking spec of influence or relevance on me living my life.

Heres where I go rogue, Im an Atheist, so im automatically not in line with conservatives, but I am absolutely 100% pro military, and alot of responsibility comes with having the most deadly military on the planet, and now you can see why I do not support left wingers running this country, our military is far to dangerous, and far to huge to have some puppet in charge of, it could not only permanently fuck many lives up, it could fuck many country's up, and the left do not want our military, they do not have patriotism, they believe the US is evil and they want to dismantle it and rebuild it in their own form, the Chinese are truly vermin, that government is the epitome of trash, they are dead set on taking the US out, and they have the capability and funding to do it, and I think Biden is just making it a cakewalk for them, I have had too many family members die fighting for this country to let some entitled fucking tool destroy it, you guys laugh and make fun of me, but Im telling your right now, something big is going to unfold, and its going to start with Bidens entire cabinet disintegrating, and as an American, all biden has done is make me wish for Trump, and Trump is going to I assume start running shadow government, something needs to be done, before we are all replacing forks with chopsticks, and renaming our country howia jung su ching, so I am a Libertarian because I dont give a fuck what people do socially, but you cannot survive in a lawless society.

I agree with everything except something big going down ;)

Yes left wing socialism is a ballache and I feel your pain, but the only way it will play out is them getting voted out, not something 'going down' 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Glen said:

I agree with everything except something big going down ;)

Yes left wing socialism is a ballache and I feel your pain, but the only way it will play out is them getting voted out, not something 'going down' 

Yeah every time I hear the right wingers talk about getting rid of Biden and bringing back Trump, of invalidating the election results, I can't help but think they no longer want to live in a democracy......it is dangerous talk IMO...we seem to be taking our freedoms for granted these days....if you want people out of power , you vote them out, you don't use illegal means...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah every time I hear the right wingers talk about getting rid of Biden and bringing back Trump, of invalidating the election results, I can't help but think they no longer want to live in a democracy......it is dangerous talk IMO...we seem to be taking our freedoms for granted these days....if you want people out of power , you vote them out, you don't use illegal means...

Ehh? There was a bunch of that nonsense early on, but as of late what I've seen is focusing on upcoming midterm elections to first take back on or both houses of Congress, then focusing on 2024. The ship done sailed on the audits, overturning shit, etc. (not to say that there weren't legitimate reasons to audit the votes gievn the bullshit that went on).

All of the articles and editorials about overturning the election within the past several months I'm seeing are from LEFT-WING sources fearmongering, not actually from any right-wing sources. What specifically are you referring to (and I mean recent and mainstream, not fringe lunacy from January) that isn't strawman bullshit?

Ironically, the ones "invalidating legitimate election results" were actually the Dems, casting... err, "discovering" thousands of ballots in the middle of the night on and after the election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Ehh? There was a bunch of that nonsense early on, but as of late what I've seen is focusing on upcoming midterm elections to first take back on or both houses of Congress, then focusing on 2024. The ship done sailed on the audits, overturning shit, etc. (not to say that there weren't legitimate reasons to audit the votes gievn the bullshit that went on).

All of the articles and editorials about overturning the election within the past several months I'm seeing are from LEFT-WING sources fearmongering, not actually from any right-wing sources. What specifically are you referring to (and I mean recent and mainstream, not fringe lunacy from January) that isn't strawman bullshit?

Ironically, the ones "invalidating legitimate election results" were actually the Dems, casting... err, "discovering" thousands of ballots in the middle of the night on and after the election.

I read on Forbes (are they left wing?) that 3 out of 10 Republicans expect Trump to be reinstated as president....not sure how that happens without some sort of coup....regardless that sort of insane thinking has be of concern to any level headed Republican voter...

Michael Flynn actual promoted a coup when speaking at a conference in June...(is that too old?)...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.