Trump. Yes or No.

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Biden has a 40+ year record of absolute horse sh!t policy,hypocrisy and abject dangerous stupidity....but "Donald conspired with Putin to steal the election"....lmfao!  The left had academia,the entertainment industry and the mainstream press doing their bidding in 2016 and Trump still put it in their collective ass.Guys like Biden and Trudeau both have their dicks in Xi Jinping's asshole...as does the NBA.You also gotta love LeBron James - easily one of the most ignorant-uninformed-dumbest sons of b!tches I've seen in pro-sports in a very long time....someone needs to flush that turd down the toilet where he belongs.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, Metal T said:

Biden has a 40+ year record of absolute horse sh!t policy,hypocrisy and abject dangerous stupidity....but "Donald conspired with Putin to steal the election"....lmfao!  The left had academia,the entertainment industry and the mainstream press doing their bidding in 2016 and Trump still put it in their collective ass.Guys like Biden and Trudeau both have their dicks in Xi Jinping's asshole...as does the NBA.You also gotta love LeBron James - easily one of the most ignorant-uninformed-dumbest sons of b!tches I've seen in pro-sports in a very long time....someone needs to flush that turd down the toilet where he belongs.

We dont need to buddy, have you seen the NBA ratings?? it's starting to be an actual big deal, nobodys watching, theres no fans of course, so they needed that TV revenue big time, and nobody will watch, it's going to fuck them, I said that from day 1, this is all just common sense shit, the majority of the people in this country who actually count, arent on board with any of this shit, alot of them hate BLM, and Antifa, and I think Trumpy boy will do it again, the very small minority make the most noise, and generally end up Pissing people of so bad that it completely turns on them, as you stated in 2016, nor only that, they piss non voters off so bad, even they get up and go vote for Trump, Trump 2020

This election is pretty much do you want Trump to be re-elected or not. You don't vote for Bid...sorry...Harris, you vote against Trump. All the mayhem i've seen over the last couple of months and the fucked up narrative of the left, I'm just sayin'

TRUMP 2020

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

If a vacine is available before the election, and it happens to be one which the US gets access to, it will be hard for him to lose I'd say.

It depends on whether they rush a vaccine into production.....many people will be wary if it has not been properly tested....I know I wouldn't take a vaccine that wasn't fully tested and most people would feel the same.....would you take the Russian or Chinese vaccines?.....I think it will take more than a vaccine just before the election to help him out....of course anything is possible, I would not count him out as people are extremely gullible these days.....

• My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, I'd probably take the Chinese or Russian vaccine.

But I understand why most would be cautious.

China has a problem right now: they have three vaccines ready for testing, but did such a good job at containing the virus they don't have enough people to test within their own country. So they have to ask other countries to test on their citizens. Naturally, most countries don't exactly trust China. Last I read only UAE, Peru, and I think Venezuela are testing them. 

My friens in China says that the at risk are being immunised.

That said, I just saw that the Oxford vaccine is on hold because there was an adverse reaction to it.

so I'll change my previous answer and say that I'll wait for a safer one. :)

• 2023 Gold Donors
38 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

My friens in China says that the at risk are being immunised.

That said, I just saw that the Oxford vaccine is on hold because there was an adverse reaction to it.

so I'll change my previous answer and say that I'll wait for a safer one. :)

Hopefully it's not made mandatory and you have the luxury to wait.

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Hopefully it's not made mandatory and you have the luxury to wait.

Never going to happen.
Impossible to enforce and they won't bother trying.
I'll get it when one comes on the market.

Here's the thing.
I was thinking that all the anti-vaxxers would end up being safe, because pretty much everyone else will get the shot and there will be no virus to get.
BUT
They are saying that (at this point) they don't know how long the protection will last for.
ie: you could get a shot and it wears off in a couple of years.
Hopefully they will get one that lasts forver and kills the virus off properly...

7 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Never going to happen.

Here's the thing.
I was thinking that all the anti-vaxxers would end up being safe, because pretty much everyone else will get the shot and there will be no virus to get.
BUT
They are saying that (at this point) they don't know how long the protection will last for.
Hopefully they will get one that lasts forver and kills the virus off properly...

I hope I'm wrong but I expect that we will have to get a shot every year to combat this virus as I think it will mutate constantly...it will be the same as influenza....which means we will be fighting it forever....I can't believe it will ever be mandatory anywhere except places like China where you have no choice in anything.....

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Never going to happen.

Here's the thing.
BUT

They may not be able to enforce it, but they may impose restrictions on those who don't get it. They're not fucking around with this and that goes for every Country.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
3 minutes ago, Glen said:

more restrictions in the UK. gatherings over 6 outlawed.

unless your crammed in a train of course ;)

At first I laughed at the hypocrisy, but now it's maddening. I wanna kill people. Everyone. I wanna kill everyone!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

They may not be able to enforce it, but they may impose restrictions on those who don't get it. They're not fucking around with this and that goes for every Country.

No doubt.

To start with, I guarantee you won't be able to travel internationally without a shot.
Probably won't be able to travel locally either.
No child care for kids without shots.
No government benefits without shots
lol, they can pretty much make it mandatory if they like.

On 9/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, I'd probably take the Chinese or Russian vaccine.

But I understand why most would be cautious.

I'd take the Chinese one too, it was no doubt all ready to go when the virus was

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

The RBG death has added another interesting aspect to the election. "Sky News Australia" is very much the "Fox News" down under and quite partisan, but there is one thing the host says that I think is spot on. "There's a landslide coming". 

• Haha 1

If Trump would have done his job, all the people would still be alive, LOL

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 10:00 PM, Stefan said:

Trump just got nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The second time he got nominated.

Nominations aren't announced so what happens is a politician who made the nomination 'leaks' that they did it. Means diddly squat.

If any of us were in a position to we could nominate leykis101 and leak it.   

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 AM, Glen said:

that will come out in the review after the pandemic if it's true but I've seen no concrete of this except Trumps own ramblings. Which as I say is more to cover up his own failings. 

You can believe all the conspiracy theories you want but all the realistic evidence points to poor H&S in Chinese WET markets which need to be regulated or better closed down. 

I stand by my comment regarding who  - they undertake too much important work to have funding cut. 

interesting that you mention $2.8 billion. I read the funding levels were much lower with US funding at $400M per annum - albeit they were the highest which is wrong imo - funding should be more equal. 

Huh! ugh! Hi Glen, love ya buddy! I really do like you bro, I just cant help myself though, you just love to argue as much as me, so I had to do this, it's not often I get to, do you want to say the words for me? or would you like me to say them?

On 9/10/2020 at 8:06 AM, Darkstone said:

100% agree with this. They may not enforce it, but in time, you won't be allowed to draw a breath in a public place without having it. My hope is to avoid it for as long as I can and hope the desperate push to have it dies off, but the thing I've missed most in this entire shitfest is holidays, and I am convinced I will not be able to holiday outside of my state again into the future without some stupid fucking vaccine.