Trump. Yes or No.

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

Guys, move along, move along. :drag:

Nothing to see here.

Just another crazy leftist has entered the building.

:baneed:

Did I miss something ???

• My Little Pony
20 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Did I miss something ???

Apparently if you don't like Drumpf you're immediately considered a leftist? Because, as in all things in life, there are only two sides. 

33 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Apparently if you don't like Drumpf you're immediately considered a leftist? Because, as in all things in life, there are only two sides. 

Yep. Two sides. If you don't like Sleepy-Joe, you're immediately considered a right-wing extremist. 

50 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Yep. Two sides. If you don't like Sleepy-Joe, you're immediately considered a right-wing extremist. 

I rarely post here but I wanted to speak on this. I consider myself pretty left-leaning in my beliefs and I can't stand Biden. I thought he was an awful candidate and I'm frustrated (but not at all surprised) by how mediocre of a president he's been thus far. I think if you asked a large group of leftists this question, you'd get a similar answer on both Biden and most establishment Dems.

And no, I don't think Sanders is the answer either...

3 hours ago, Eric3 said:

I rarely post here but I wanted to speak on this. I consider myself pretty left-leaning in my beliefs and I can't stand Biden. I thought he was an awful candidate and I'm frustrated (but not at all surprised) by how mediocre of a president he's been thus far. I think if you asked a large group of leftists this question, you'd get a similar answer on both Biden and most establishment Dems.

I agree with this although I consider myself a centrist politically.....and the problem both parties have in common is a lack of decent leaders....

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I agree with this although I consider myself a centrist politically.....and the problem both parties have in common is a lack of decent leaders....

And followers. 

;}

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric3 said:

Lack of good leaders is a problem worldwide.
Trump stood out somewhat in that he dictated the party lines more than adhered to the vocal minority within the party.
I like that.

But good to see someone critical of a leader from the party they support.
Republican fans tend to be able to spew hate for Trump, something that gets overlooked a fair bit I'd say.