Trump. Yes or No.

Darkstone

4 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

I don't get the reference.

he's confusing you with another poster who had a v similar avatar. he was called sambora something or other 

4 hours ago, Glen said:

he's confusing you with another poster who had a v similar avatar. he was called sambora something or other 

Do you remember ages ago I did it too? Made a full reply to you asking where you'd been and what you were doing n' stuff and you were all like, what the fuck? But yeah, I totally did it too. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:37 AM, PeterS said:

The problem is that manufacturing is in a large part going to automation. And China is no longer the low cost centre it was. It's too late. Big companies looking to the next low cost centres. I can tell you salary inflation in Shenzhen runs at 8 or 10 percent , maybe more. I know people who have to move every year or so further and further away from the centre as rents are increasing at stupid rate as well. 

If you think Manufacturing is going to come back to the US in huge amounts because of what he's going you're very wrong. Not going to happen. What might happen is more sub assembly finishing as many markets moving to more tailored finishing with standard components allowing for speedy delivery to market.

I was shocked when I went. China's supposed to be communist? Well it's not. It's a single party capitalistic bear-pit. Great Dim Sum though. 

The problem with China is/was intellectual property. They're shocking and that does need standing up against. 

Man, China is pure capitalism with Asian values,lol. And  their best collective political representative is the Communist Party!  And don't forget all the American  assets they own. Btw, even the biggest oil refinery in USA  is of Saudi interests ( Felt sad for Trump begging the usual State monopolies to cut oil production for his fracking buddies ). Still, of course, I'm a huge proponent of the Western block, love American civil Democracy,  Marshall plan/you name it!, although with the puppet they have  in US, Putin is having a party in EU, especially  now with the biggest US's Trojan horse ( under his blessings, just for some of his buddies to loot the NHS)  out of the Union.  

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Do you remember ages ago I did it too? Made a full reply to you asking where you'd been and what you were doing n' stuff and you were all like, what the fuck? But yeah, I totally did it too. 

Well to be fair, I think "what the fuck" about most things you write ;)

That explains the Sambora thing. Was wondering if it was a Bon Jovi reference. Wondering what Richie did now...

Anyway, probably time for an avatar change.
I'll go with something more in line with my tag.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, CureTheSane said:

Well to be fair, I think "what the fuck" about most things you write ;)

That explains the Sambora thing. Was wondering if it was a Bon Jovi reference. Wondering what Richie did now...

Anyway, probably time for an avatar change.
I'll go with something more in line with my tag.

Great creepy, scary, weird, clown faced avatar. I like the new one too.  😆

Edited by Darkstone

22 hours ago, Glen said:

mate what you just written there is the very definition of a conspiracy theory. Unproven and the opinion of a few.

Well if that's the case, because there is NO proof, or evidence, and nobody really knows for sure, then wouldn't that mean that wet markets are a conspiracy as well? and anything anyone believes at all about it, is in fact a conspiracy theory? am I not correct? And the Chinese lab thing cannot be a conspiracy theory anyways, as it's anything but hidden or secret, the Chinese scientist blew the lid on it himself, that's where it originated from,

ALLEGEDLY!

On 6/5/2020 at 10:08 AM, Leykis101 said:

Well if that's the case, because there is NO proof, or evidence, and nobody really knows for sure, then wouldn't that mean that wet markets are a conspiracy as well? and anything anyone believes at all about it, is in fact a conspiracy theory? am I not correct? And the Chinese lab thing cannot be a conspiracy theory anyways, as it's anything but hidden or secret, the Chinese scientist blew the lid on it himself, that's where it originated from,

ALLEGEDLY!

no it's not. Pretty much everyone in the know thinks that SARS originated from the wet markets but they were too weak to regulate or close them down.

These COVID diseases are pretty much proven to be morphing from animals to humans.

but look, if and it's a big IF they prove afterwards that this thing was hatched in a lab, I'll hold my hand up and admit I'm wrong.

And IF that is the case I dread to think what will happen as there will be dire consequences.

However I do believe that these diseases were all about the Chinese terrible habits and disastrous lack of health and safety. It needs to change. These markets need closing down

4 hours ago, Glen said:

no it's not. Pretty much everyone in the know thinks that SARS originated from the wet markets but they were too weak to regulate or close them down.

These COVID diseases are pretty much proven to be morphing from animals to humans.

but look, if and it's a big IF they prove afterwards that this thing was hatched in a lab, I'll hold my hand up and admit I'm wrong.

And IF that is the case I dread to think what will happen as there will be dire consequences.

However I do believe that these diseases were all about the Chinese terrible habits and disastrous lack of health and safety. It needs to change. These markets need closing down

Maybe the Chinese government needs to spend less on their military and wish to dominate Asia and more on food for their people so the people do not have to eat everything that moves in order to avoid starvation...

• Like 1

The Chinbese aren't starving.
You don't see ice cream stands there, you see queues of people lining up for squids on a stick.
You wank down the streets and schoolgirls are eating their squids.
Just because it's different doesn't make it bad.

That said, I've been to wet markets, lots of crazy stuff there.
Same with the Chinese medicine shops.

I enjoy China, and the people there are generally extremely nice.
I tend to defend it to others who don't really know it ay all.
But there is merit that this did all come from a lab.
I still lean towards come kind of weird food.
But their figures don't make sense.
2 or 3 cases per day with th epopulation and closed living conditions they have? Nope
But then I know people in China and trust them. They say that they are all back to normal now and covid is not a concern any more.

• My Little Pony
6 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

But their figures don't make sense.
2 or 3 cases per day with th epopulation and closed living conditions they have? Nope
But then I know people in China and trust them. They say that they are all back to normal now and covid is not a concern any more.

Yeah, I watched the One Child Nation documentary last week. Much of the country is, sadly, brainwashed into believing the CCP has their best interests in mind. 

I didn't see that, but the wealth is being shared in China to a large degree, and overall living conditions are improving.
My suppliers keep on raising prices, and the reason I get are that the younger workers are much more westernised and want to party and go to bars and nightclubs and this costs money, so they ask for more, and gradually pay rates raise.
Where I regularly go, there are 3 McDonalds withing 50m of each other.
I won't even start of the infrastructure and the scale of what is happening over there. It still blows my mind when I tracel from city to city and the sides of some roads are lined with 10 to 20 storey buildings for miles and miles.

But there still is a long way to go.
The labor that is used to make my products is dirt cheap still, and it would be absolutely impossible to have them produced here or in the US for half the cost.

But what the people see is life generally getting better, and overall, those I know well over there are pretty happy.

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

You wank down the streets and schoolgirls are eating their squids.

WTF are you doing when you go to China? That's some kinky shit man.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

WTF are you doing when you go to China? That's some kinky shit man.

lol
What happens in China... ;)

Damn how fucked up did that become :blink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

lol
What happens in China... ;)

Damn how fucked up did that become :blink:

It's funny what a difference a single letter can make. I remember the "Beloved Cunt" episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". 

On 6/7/2020 at 1:28 PM, Glen said:

We got a deal, if it turns out they do originate from wet markets, I too will admit I was wrong, I know that it is a Bat disease, I believe they were working with it in a lab, hopefully trying to come up with a vaccine, and it got out of the lab, or something more sinister, I keep waiting for them to announce they found the cure, then I'll really lose my shit.

16 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It's funny what a difference a single letter can make. I remember the "Beloved Cunt" episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". 

Yeah, saw that recently. I think it was the first seson.
Pretty cutting edge given when it would have first aired.

3 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Good news, the Trump rally's are going to start again soon. :banana: But all the haters as expected are saying he cant do that, what about the virus? Oh and these are the same people that didnt mind & supported all the protests & riots.  Freaking losers. :lol:

none of this should be happening. people are completely underestimating this virus imo. Did I read Florida cases up 47% since lockdown lifted? That's a worrying stat.

Support the reason for protests but couldn't be worse timed. 

And Trump couldn't give a shit about people's lives - he's only interested in getting himself re-elected 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

none of this should be happening. people are completely underestimating this virus imo. Did I read Florida cases up 47% since lockdown lifted? That's a worrying stat.

Support the reason for protests but couldn't be worse timed. 

And Trump couldn't give a shit about people's lives - he's only interested in getting himself re-elected 

I was thinking about the second wave of this virus....what with the protests and now Trump starting up his rallys again, August could be an ugly month for covid 19.....

14 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I was thinking about the second wave of this virus....what with the protests and now Trump starting up his rallys again, August could be an ugly month for covid 19.....

Not true. 

Covid 19 loves Trump. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I guess instead of 'Trump. Yes or No", the question should be "Trump or Biden?". The US elections have always had huge Worldwide ramifications. 

Neither one are Angels. We know that, but it's down to one or the other. If I was an American Citizen, then I would definitely vote for Trump. The alternative is Anarchy IMO. Towards the end of this clip, DTJ rightly refers to Joe Biden as a puppet. Trump may have many, many, many faults, but he's certainly not a puppet. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It amazes me that people crap on Biden with no justification or evidence while Trump could literally take a shit on the White House front lawn and he would be excused and given a pat on the back....

This comment is 100% correct. You've just got the names mixed up.

• Like 1