Trump. Yes or No.

Darkstone

8 hours ago, Metal T said:

The UK & CANADA are 2 of the biggest useless sh!thole countries in the western world....glad I live in neither.

I agree with you. I actually do. 

but guess what. You win the prize cos yours is the worst :)

No he's a blowhard, his own party is constantly telling him to shut it, but tell me this, how do you separate the peaceful protesters from the thugs? they blend in with the thugs, tonight a 2 cops were killed, now the shits serious, common sense says anyone who is truly there to protest will abide by the curfew laws, and leave, and that's what happened in Atlanta, but it's nothing to do with Trump, he kept his mouth shut for the most part, now that police are being targeted, watch, it's going to get rough, but the police are racist if they defend themselves, Trump has kept it entertaining, because the media is always trying to set him up, I'm not even a republican, I'm a libertarian, but I do not like where the left is trying to take things, I wouldn't say Trump is a conservative, he's a business man, not a politician, the sad thing is, he's done a lot for the black community, I can give you examples if you care, they just don't want it, cause it would mean work, and Sambora, how do you react to a pandemic? don't know if there's a guide for that, I think he did good, he just as you said, needs to stop shooting his mouth off, but the circus is to entertaining.

Edited by Leykis101

16 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No he's a blowhard, his own party is constantly telling him to shut it, but tell me this, how do you separate the peaceful protesters from the thugs? they blend in with the thugs, tonight a 2 cops were killed, now the shits serious, common sense says anyone who is truly there to protest will abide by the curfew laws, and leave, and that's what happened in Atlanta, but it's nothing to do with Trump, he kept his mouth shut for the most part, now that police are being targeted, watch, it's going to get rough, but the police are racist if they defend themselves, Trump has kept it entertaining, because the media is always trying to set him up, I'm not even a republican, I'm a libertarian, but I do not like where the left is trying to take things, I wouldn't say Trump is a conservative, he's a business man, not a politician, the sad thing is, he's done a lot for the black community, I can give you examples if you care, they just don't want it, cause it would mean work, and Sambora, how do you react to a pandemic? don't know if there's a guide for that, I think he did good, he just as you said, needs to stop shooting his mouth off, but the circus is to entertaining.

the UK and the US prob had the worst and slowest reaction to the pandemic. Sad but true. 

Now trump has cut funding to WHO which is ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Your second amendment is there to ensure the people have weapons available to defend themselves against the government having learned from the days when we ruled you that sometimes those in power aren't the good guys. 

I'm curious. At what point would it be OK for 'the people' to be rise against the government? 

When I was at School our English teacher spent a lesson on the Irish troubles.  This is back in the day when there was a real threat at any time of a Bomb planted by the IRA blowing you up. He came from the Irish point of view as he had relatives on the Republican side. Was a really difficult conversation but enlightening. 

Perhaps think why all these people are so upset. 

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

but tell me this, how do you separate the peaceful protesters from the thugs? they blend in with the thugs, tonight a 2 cops were killed, now the shits serious, 

Why is it serious, now? No disrespect to the officers who lost their lives in this, but why is it only serious now?

And, yeah, it is difficult to separate the peaceful protesters from the "thugs." Especially when some of those "thugs" are wearing a badge. That's the whole point. 

One thing I'm 100% sure of ....I'm very grateful that I'm not black and living in any country that is white dominated....the racism may be more obvious in the US but it exists here in Canada too.... somehow we need to educate everyone about one simple fact...there is only one race and that is the human race....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Who is Sambora? Did I miss something?

I generally agree with all of your post.
Trump, love him or hate him, has also done a bunch of other good things, which have reveived little to no credit.
There are no real guidelines for a pandemic. well I'm sure tehre are now, but in the end, America did something wrong.
I don't know what, but the numbers are comparatively huge to other large nations.

Then the only link the virus has to the riots is that I'm sure some of the violence was born out of iso frustration and anger and what they are doing is making the virus situation worse with large close gatherings.

10 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Who is Sambora? Did I miss something?

I generally agree with all of your post.
Trump, love him or hate him, has also done a bunch of other good things, which have reveived little to no credit.
There are no real guidelines for a pandemic. well I'm sure tehre are now, but in the end, America did something wrong.
I don't know what, but the numbers are comparatively huge to other large nations.

Then the only link the virus has to the riots is that I'm sure some of the violence was born out of iso frustration and anger and what they are doing is making the virus situation worse with large close gatherings.

I think he's talking to you

9 hours ago, Glen said:

the UK and the US prob had the worst and slowest reaction to the pandemic. Sad but true. 

Now trump has cut funding to WHO which is ridiculous. 

He did not just cut funding, he cut ties completely, they are ran by China, u know the ones who cooked up Corona, that's why, if u look at their statements they said exactly what China told them too, allegedly

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why is it serious, now? No disrespect to the officers who lost their lives in this, but why is it only serious now?

And, yeah, it is difficult to separate the peaceful protesters from the "thugs." Especially when some of those "thugs" are wearing a badge. That's the whole point.

Well Nolan, some get pushed over the edge by mouthy entitled, thugs who don't believe they have to answer when they get caught fucking up, I spent a good part of my life in trouble, and I knew better then to disrespect, taunt, bait, or fuck with the cops, cause I knew exactly what would happen, it's no different for blacks then whites, u see all these videos of "police brutality" interesting many of them start at the moment of aggression, not the lead up to what took place to get them there, interesting huh?

Why does it get serious now? Well just to throw out there, they are rioting because a scumbag pig, killed a citizen, no that's not why, cause cop was a cracker and dude was black, so going out and killing a bunch of cops, is doing the exact thing their rioting over, oh and the thugs were black and cops were white, but that's different, on top of that, killing a cop is mandatory life, and now any chance of u working something out peacefully is gone, now the cops are really gonna be on their toes, who is trying to kill them and who isn't, 2 of my brothers are police, I've done ride alongs with both of them, the bullshit they put up with is just flooring, I came away saying, I would've tore those punk motherfuckers apart, he said, we cant do that, not a job for me, I couldnt anyway cause of my fabulous record.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

He did not just cut funding, he cut ties completely, they are ran by China, u know the ones who cooked up Corona, that's why, if u look at their statements they said exactly what China told them too, allegedly

utter bollocks. 

This goes way beyond COVID. What happens when there is no funding and we have next Ebola outbreak. 

Such an outbreak in Africa could kill millions if the response is not swift and effective.

Trump just centres blame on WHO to cover up his own cock ups and mis handling of the pandemic. 

On 6/3/2020 at 2:21 AM, Glen said:

obviously disagree with looting & property damage but dispersing peaceful protesters with armed police / military using tear gas and rubber bullets is beyond belief.

Lost the plot imo. 

Yep, I agree. Use real bullets and clean the fucking thing up. Wipe all the fuckers out.

And yes, I mean all of them - black and white and everything in between.

I feel like that has to be mentioned specifically in this climate. :(

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yep, I agree. Use real bullets and clean the fucking thing up. Wipe all the fuckers out.

you sound like Trumps bum buddy 

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

:sm164:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Glen said:

you sound like Trumps bum buddy 

Nah, like I said before I don't care enough about US politics to have a strong opinion on him. 

I do think the world is severely overpopulated and places like these are a good place to start addressing that. 

3 hours ago, Glen said:

utter bollocks. 

This goes way beyond COVID. What happens when there is no funding and we have next Ebola outbreak. 

Such an outbreak in Africa could kill millions if the response is not swift and effective.

Trump just centres blame on WHO to cover up his own cock ups and mis handling of the pandemic. 

sorry man, I'm not familiar with "bollocks" other then Sex Pistols, does that mean bullshit? or does that mean Hey Cody, you fucking cocksucking gook, who isn't even good at math, go fuck yourself douche bag???? I don't know what that means, but anyways, that is why he withdrew from the WHO, when Covid 1st appeared, I instantly posted, on HH, the Chinese made it in a lab, because all of these fucked up unknown, weirdo viruses just appear, out of nowhere, and they all seem to originate in China, the US was supposedly funding the research labs in China where it was originated, 3 labs actually, I personally think they like to try their new shit out on their people, but when it first appeared, China tried to keep it under wraps, and hid it for about 5 weeks, it was one of the scientist from one of the 3 labs who secretly outed the story about what was happening in China, the WHO kept it under wraps, because China told them it was no big deal, and they had it under control, seriously how can Trump be blamed for that to?? it's like the entire world constantly bitches, and is angry, and spews hatred towards the US, keep your nose out of peoples business, the US thinks there the world police, I heard that shit so long its sick, but then when we suddenly announce were closing our wallet, all of the sudden were chastised for not giving a fuck, and being selfish, nothing is ever good enough for anyone,

Side note Glen, I'm not sure, if you read it or not?  Trump pulled the US out of WHO, but they are still in a 2 year contract with WHO, so regardless, WHO will get that 2.8 Billion dollars they have coming to them. so I'm not to sad about it. Allegedly, lol, good chat though, I like debating with my Metal brethren, nobody is getting vile, nasty, or vicious, unless Bollocks means what I wondered if it means?? lol

28 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

sorry man, I'm not familiar with "bollocks" other then Sex Pistols, does that mean bullshit? or does that mean Hey Cody, you fucking cocksucking gook, who isn't even good at math, go fuck yourself douche bag???? I don't know what that means, but anyways, that is why he withdrew from the WHO, when Covid 1st appeared, I instantly posted, on HH, the Chinese made it in a lab, because all of these fucked up unknown, weirdo viruses just appear, out of nowhere, and they all seem to originate in China, the US was supposedly funding the research labs in China where it was originated, 3 labs actually, I personally think they like to try their new shit out on their people, but when it first appeared, China tried to keep it under wraps, and hid it for about 5 weeks, it was one of the scientist from one of the 3 labs who secretly outed the story about what was happening in China, the WHO kept it under wraps, because China told them it was no big deal, and they had it under control, seriously how can Trump be blamed for that to?? it's like the entire world constantly bitches, and is angry, and spews hatred towards the US, keep your nose out of peoples business, the US thinks there the world police, I heard that shit so long its sick, but then when we suddenly announce were closing our wallet, all of the sudden were chastised for not giving a fuck, and being selfish, nothing is ever good enough for anyone,

Side note Glen, I'm not sure, if you read it or not?  Trump pulled the US out of WHO, but they are still in a 2 year contract with WHO, so regardless, WHO will get that 2.8 Billion dollars they have coming to them. so I'm not to sad about it. Allegedly, lol, good chat though, I like debating with my Metal brethren, nobody is getting vile, nasty, or vicious, unless Bollocks means what I wondered if it means?? lol

I'd like to cut Cody's fucking balls off, soak them in Geoff's nasty pile of shit, and then shove them back up his ass.

Was that vile, nasty and vicious enough?? :lol:

Edited by AlphaMale
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 6/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, zacharyamelie said:

I’m glad you don’t live in my country. Now go fuck your cousin and shoot your guns at everyone. 

Typical little b!tch response from a cretin...

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Sorry, not trying to instigate I swear, I'm just completely clueless, perhaps I'm a halfwit, I flunked my IQ test, but I am assuming you were trying to Zing Mr. Metal T, am I correct so far? Under the assumption he's American, I actually believe he's Antartic, he carries duel citizenship and rotates to his home in Southern North Hades, in the winter, but supposing he was American, to shoot guns and fuck kinfolk, I believe he would have to be a resident in either Louisiana, Georgia, or Alabama, and possibly Colorado City Arizona, if he's from one of the other 46 states, he probably not only didn't catch the Zing, he probably was clueless what you were even talking about, I mean he may not even have a gun, or a sister, best thing to do, is axe him where he resides, then configure your Zing appropriately, just a small suggestion, I love Zinging and being Zung, so no charge for the Zing lesson, it's on me.

2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I'd like to cut Cody's fucking balls off, soak them in Geoff's nasty pile of shit, and then shove them back up his ass.

Was that vile, nasty and vicious enough?? :lol:

Uh!! ugh! well, It has the right sediment, but it really doesn't say anything with regards to disembowelment, necrophilia, or scatology, go listen to Cannibal Corpse, Eatin Back To Life, 3 times, i mean truly listen to the lyrics, then come back, and use your new found knowledge, and just completely annihilate me, make me so upset, I cant bare to even remain on the board tonight, I want at least a month of suicidal thoughts, followed by 6 months minimum of unbearable depression, anxiety, and my favorite, DOOM! I know you can do this Alpha, G-Off's the only one who's ever made me feel that way, and now we have gay ass sex, like we never had it before, I'm counting on you Russ!

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

that will come out in the review after the pandemic if it's true but I've seen no concrete of this except Trumps own ramblings. Which as I say is more to cover up his own failings. 

You can believe all the conspiracy theories you want but all the realistic evidence points to poor H&S in Chinese WET markets which need to be regulated or better closed down. 

I stand by my comment regarding who  - they undertake too much important work to have funding cut. 

interesting that you mention $2.8 billion. I read the funding levels were much lower with US funding at $400M per annum - albeit they were the highest which is wrong imo - funding should be more equal. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Glen said:

that will come out in the review after the pandemic if it's true but I've seen no concrete of this except Trumps own ramblings. Which as I say is more to cover up his own failings. 

You can believe all the conspiracy theories you want but all the realistic evidence points to poor H&S in Chinese WET markets which need to be regulated or better closed down. 

I stand by my comment regarding who  - they undertake too much important work to have funding cut. 

interesting that you mention $2.8 billion. I read the funding levels were much lower with US funding at $400M per annum - albeit they were the highest which is wrong imo - funding should be more equal. 

You got it wrong man, I'm the last person to buy conspiracy theories, you know why that is? no such thing, I do not for one bit believe that China producing Covid is at all a conspiracy theory, it's actually the most feasible explanation I've heard yet, the version I heard had nothing to do with trump, and actually began near the end of Obama's presidency, the story of the Chinese, and WHO, yeah that is out of the Trump block, Covid being out of the lab, that's what I believe the truth, the US government while funding the labs, had began consistently harping on the labs, for their poor security, one agent going as far as saying somebody could literally walk out the front door of one of the labs with anything they wished, wet markets have been around since the dawn of time, why is it now, some gross fucking chinaman, eating bats, would suddenly contract Covid, and at that, how would it spread as fast as it did, that just logically doesn't make any sense to me, no conspiracy's, you don't think the Chinese government would stifle something like that?? think of all the fucked up bizarre diseases that come out of China, at least a few every 5 years, why is that? no I'm certainly not looking at it as a conspiracy, I just believe it's much more likely China was tampering with shit, and it went wrong, Ive believed it since it started, also I wouldn't necessarily believe Trump will stay pulled out of WHO, I think he is playing a game with the Chinese gov, I really do.

15 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

You got it wrong man, I'm the last person to buy conspiracy theories, you know why that is? no such thing, I do not for one bit believe that China producing Covid is at all a conspiracy theory, it's actually the most feasible explanation I've heard yet, the version I heard had nothing to do with trump, and actually began near the end of Obama's presidency, the story of the Chinese, and WHO, yeah that is out of the Trump block, Covid being out of the lab, that's what I believe the truth, the US government while funding the labs, had began consistently harping on the labs, for their poor security, one agent going as far as saying somebody could literally walk out the front door of one of the labs with anything they wished, wet markets have been around since the dawn of time, why is it now, some gross fucking chinaman, eating bats, would suddenly contract Covid, and at that, how would it spread as fast as it did, that just logically doesn't make any sense to me, no conspiracy's, you don't think the Chinese government would stifle something like that?? think of all the fucked up bizarre diseases that come out of China, at least a few every 5 years, why is that? no I'm certainly not looking at it as a conspiracy, I just believe it's much more likely China was tampering with shit, and it went wrong, Ive believed it since it started, also I wouldn't necessarily believe Trump will stay pulled out of WHO, I think he is playing a game with the Chinese gov, I really do.

mate what you just written there is the very definition of a conspiracy theory. Unproven and the opinion of a few.

It is pretty widely accepted that SARS originated from bats to humans and was due to these awful WET markets.

the issue is that nothing was done then to close and regulate these places and now it's happened again! A shit storm. A full inquiry is needed and these places need to be shut down. permanently - the Chinese government needs to be held to account.

As I said before all this lab bullshit is just Trumps lame attempt at deflecting his poor handling of the pandemic

however IF concrete evidence is produced or revealed proving that it was lab based I will admit I was wrong - the consequences and potential fallout from that are difficult to imagine tho

8 hours ago, Metal T said:

I guess there’s no point in arguing when we have completely different views and values. At least we both like great music...unless you’re secretly into rap music and therefore I can never ever agree with you.