Harem Scarem united

Scorp2121

Nor me. I think JSS might have shared a tad early for Frontiers ;)

JSS? I don't get it.

He shared on Facebook, because he is on backing vocals

Another winner! I did hear this a week or so ago when JSS jumped the gun and shared it! lol

Finally !! I listened (several times) fourteen studio album Harem Scarem titled "United". Fans reviews and critics reviews on music portals were so phenomenal that I was in shock. But now that I've listened to it several times it's not strange that it's so great to be judged. What is much to say here is the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G album. On the other hand, this album is so starnge, like proteus, completely nothing remotely what was previously created by Harem Scarem, but this is in a positive sense, because it sounds like a heaven. I had to feel a little bit, after the first hearing I even had mixed feelings on the second part of "United". But as got to me, it WOW !! They recorded it with soul, with heart. Guitar TOP too !! Lyrically this is one of the best albums ever from Harem Scarem. And musically, which place is in my Harem Scarem ranking? For now I honestly do not know because alnum is so strange and different. I think it will be around the fourth, maybe even the third, and that would mean that the Weight of the World would come out of the podium, which I thought would never happen.

As for the tracks on the album itself. There is no weak song for me. The best are probably, I'm trying to exchange, but every time I want to exchange, more and more appear and I do not know what to choose. Sinking Ship, One Of Life's Mysteries, Gravity, Bite The Bullet, Indestructible, Things And Know, Heaven And Earth, Here Today Gone Tomorrow. Seriously, I do not know, it's probably better to pick the top three. Sinking Ship, One Of Life's Mysteries and Bite The Bullet.

AWESOME:

My first spin ratings:

United 8.5/10
Here Today Gone Tomorrow 9.25/10
Gravity 8.5/10
Sinking Ship 9/10
One Of Life's Mysteries 9.5/10
No Regrets 8/10
Bite The Bullet 9.5/10
Things I Know 9/10
The Sky Is Falling 8.75/10
Heaven And Earth 8.5/10