Harem Scarem united

Scorp2121

9 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

What's wrong with Voice Of Reason? I love that disc!

lol. Five hears later? ;)

Yeah, I don't hate it but I don't like it much either. If you asked me what's the thing I dislike most about it right now, I'd say Lesperence's guitar. Hate how it sounds on this album. 

For the record, I absolutely love 'Blue,' 'Candle' and 'Breathing sand.' They deserve a place on any other Harem Scarem album. 'Let it go' is okay too, but side from those four I don't like much at all. Just generally really dislike how the band sound on the album (influenced by what was cool at the time) and the songs are for the most part a lot weaker than what I'd come to expect from Harem Scarem too. 

But it has it's moments. 

14 hours ago, Geoff said:

lol. Five hears later? ;)

Yeah, I don't hate it but I don't like it much either. If you asked me what's the thing I dislike most about it right now, I'd say Lesperence's guitar. Hate how it sounds on this album. 

For the record, I absolutely love 'Blue,' 'Candle' and 'Breathing sand.' They deserve a place on any other Harem Scarem album. 'Let it go' is okay too, but side from those four I don't like much at all. Just generally really dislike how the band sound on the album (influenced by what was cool at the time) and the songs are for the most part a lot weaker than what I'd come to expect from Harem Scarem too. 

But it has it's moments. 

Defintely had it's good and bad moments. But it grew on me a lot the more I listened to it.

• My Little Pony
14 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Defintely had it's good and bad moments. But it grew on me a lot the more I listened to it.

Most of it is good. Maybe a couple that are "meh," but not enough to skip. "Necessary Evil" is amazing! One of my favourite Harem Scarem tracks, and a great way to close the album. 

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Most of it is good. Maybe a couple that are "meh," but not enough to skip. "Necessary Evil" is amazing! One of my favourite Harem Scarem tracks, and a great way to close the album. 

That's my 5th favourite tune on the album, for the record. Decent tune.