concerts

rickinmd

No Kane, No HEAT! :rant::doh::crying:

H.E.A.T FESTIVAL NEWS!
Unfortunately KANE ROBERTS has to cancel his appearance on this years H.E.A.T FESTIVAL due very important business commitments in the US. Since we have good relationships to our artist we could not block him here!
He feels heartbroken about this and apologize very much to his fans in Europe.
We talk about to bring KANE over in 2017!
We will announce a replacement very soon. Stay tuned!

H.E.A.T FESTIVAL NEWS!

Unfortunately KANE ROBERTS has to cancel his appearance on this years H.E.A.T FESTIVAL due very important business commitments in the US. Since we have good relationships to our artist we could not block him here!

https://www.facebook.com/HEAT-Festival-154116387947528/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

To be honest you aren't missing much - I saw him at Firefest and was pretty disappointed.

A shadow of his former self....shy, not much crowd connection and reading the lyrics :(

H.E.A.T FESTIVAL NEWS!

To be honest you aren't missing much - I saw him at Firefest and was pretty disappointed.

A shadow of his former self....shy, not much crowd connection and reading the lyrics :(

I'm always ready to issue an indulgence to a band I see for 1st time. Plus, during the summer, I had visions of me scratching his triceps. :crying:

H.E.A.T FESTIVAL NEWS!

I'm always ready to issue an indulgence to a band I see for 1st time. Plus, during the summer, I had visions of me scratching his triceps. :crying:

Lol. Off topic but I totally dig the Russ Ballard avatar you're flying right now. Great catalogue.

H.E.A.T FESTIVAL NEWS!

Lol. Off topic but I totally dig the Russ Ballard avatar you're flying right now. Great catalogue.

Yeah! Classics never die! I frequently use it as a stress test for recent releases.

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked tickets to see Amon Amarth, Testament and Grand Magus in November :)

• My Little Pony

Just booked shit all...

But my mate got me a ticket to John Fogerty in October. And Slaughter and Great White are playing the weekend before, so I'm getting tickets for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Slaughter just killed it. As per usual. The guys are phukking nuts. Great White are currently following suit!

• My Little Pony

LA Guns and Pretty Boy Floyd tonight. Couldn't be more excited. Saw the Guns at M3 last year but will be the first time I see them headline.

Nice!

Omg. So far we've had a medical emergency as somebody passed out and smashed his head when the sideshow put a skewer through his face.

Next up the meet and greet is in the kitchen . Too funny.

Then the support act had to stop as the microphone stopped working

This is rock and roll.

Good job the beer is only three dollars a pop.

• My Little Pony

Omg. So far we've had a medical emergency as somebody passed out and smashed his head when the sideshow put a skewer through his face.

Next up the meet and greet is in the kitchen . Too funny.

Then the support act had to stop as the microphone stopped working

This is rock and roll.

Good job the beer is only three dollars a pop.

Sounds like an experience!

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked tickets to see Amon Amarth, Testament and Grand Magus in November :)

Got in to the venue just in time to catch Grand Magus' last song (met them by the merch stand, which was pretty cool.) Testament were good, but Chuck Billy didn't seem 'himself' - very little rapport with the crowd (mostly just intros) - maybe he didn't like being second on the bill? That said, they played 'Disciples Of The Watch', so I was a happy man :)

Amon Amarth were IMMENSE.

Got in to the venue just in time to catch Grand Magus' last song (met them by the merch stand, which was pretty cool.) Testament were good, but Chuck Billy didn't seem 'himself' - very little rapport with the crowd (mostly just intros) - maybe he didn't like being second on the bill? That said, they played 'Disciples Of The Watch', so I was a happy man :)

I'm going to see Possessed in Athens on December! Dream on! :tumbsup:

I'm going to see Possessed in Athens on December! Dream on! :tumbsup:

Cool - I hope you enjoy! I'm booked to see Devilment on December 6th ... that'll be my last gig until next year ...