Britny Fox - 'Bite Down Hard' vs. Trixter - 'Hear!&#39

Geoff

Britny Fox - 'Bite Down Hard' vs. Trixter - 'Hear!'  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me, I went Trixter for both. I think Trixter's debut destroys Britny Fox's debut (which Dizzy Dean single-handedly destroys), but the other one is close.

'Bite down hard' and 'Hear' both kick a heap of ass and are vast improvements on earlier work. I went with Trixter because there's just a couple more really killer songs... not that that's lacking at all on 'Bite Down Hard'. Both moster discs.

Even though "Hear" is a good album it just don't compare to "Bite Down Hard" IMO.

And although there's some great great songs on the BF debut I gotta go with the Trixter debut, it was just one of those albums that was a big part of my life when I was younger, but really this one could go either way.

I went with Trixter S/T, even though Britny Fox S/T is a great album

Bite Down Hard was an EASY choice for the 2nd though, not many are better that than one.

Britny Fox on both for me...more balls.

Really? From the sounds of it, Dizzy Dean had no balls whatsoever on that debut. :lol:;)

Britny Fox on both for me...more balls.

Ditto. :drink:

50/50 split for me...

This'll probably be the only time you get me to vote Trixter on anything Geoff... mainly cuz I've never heard Britny Fox's BITE DOWN HARD so I had to vote for Trixter in that matchup. :lol: BF's debut dusts the Trixter debut tho.

I did say BF would never win any of my personal polls, but seeing I have all the BF discs (although only 1 of them is really any good) and sold both the Trixter ones, I guess BF wins

• Moderators
I went with Trixter S/T, even though Britny Fox S/T is a great album

Bite Down Hard was an EASY choice for the 2nd though, not many are better that than one.

:agree: What he said...

- Trixter - "Hear!" ...Tommy Paris is good, but I prefer the "Dizzy" Dean Davidson era. Also "Hear!" is a severly underrated album ... IMO

- Britny Fox - "Britny Fox"

Britny Fox's debut (which Dizzy Dean single-handedly destroys)

Oh, how correct you are there Geoff.

I went Bite Down Hard due to Hear! sucking goat's balls.

Then I went S/T Britny due it having way better songs on it.

Okay, I still like both band but I have to say BF wins both polls.

I went Bite Down Hard due to Hear! sucking goat's balls.

Then I went S/T Britny due it having way better songs on it.

Okay, I still like both band but I have to say BF wins both polls.

I'm surprised at how many people didn't like Hear. It's actually a really good album but the sound makes it almost unbearable to listen to.

Went with Trixter both times. I don't care for either band's debut that much, but Trixter gets my vote due to "Surrender," which is a great ballad. I do really like "Bite Down Hard," but "Hear" is the better album, IMO, thanks to great commercial rockers like "Power of Love," "Rockin' Horse," & "Nobody's a Hero." And who's alleging the sound/production on "Hear" is unbearable? Sounds fine to me, and I'm a stickler for good production.

I'm surprised at how many people didn't like Hear. It's actually a really good album but the sound makes it almost unbearable to listen to.

And who's alleging the sound/production on "Hear" is unbearable? Sounds fine to me, and I'm a stickler for good production.

Yeah, Jarred, you completely 100% lost me there, mate. What do you mean? 'Hear!' has a killer production job. You sure we're speaking of the same disc???

• Moderators

And who's alleging the sound/production on "Hear" is unbearable? Sounds fine to me, and I'm a stickler for good production.

Yeah, Jarred, you completely 100% lost me there, mate. What do you mean? 'Hear!' has a killer production job. You sure we're speaking of the same disc???

s/t I could easily see that sentiment, but Hear! sounds good to me too. :unsure:

The sound to me is awful. The bass & kick drum is non existant while the high's are so high that if you crank it up the cymbals break up the sound.

My questions is are you guys listening to the same disc? :lol: