We are expecting our third child!

Evil Rick

I just got back from a doctors appointment with my wife. 19 week checkup, everything looks good so far. Sounds like it's going to be a boy. We are due the end of April. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can buy a bigger house!

I just got back from a doctors appointment with my wife. 19 week checkup, everything looks good so far. Sounds like it's going to be a boy. We are due the end of April. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can buy a bigger house!

That's cool! I have 2 kids myself and I think that's enough...for now anyway :)

Good luck mate :drink:

Wow, great news mate. With our expectant twins we'll have 3 too..........I know exactly what you mean about a bigger house LOL.

:drink:

Huge congrats! Is three the charm?! LOL

Join the club ! :drink: 3 kids in my house as well !

Congrats... :tumbsup:

There IS another option other than a bigger house. You could send me all your CDs and make more room that way. Send me a private message for the address. :whistle:

Again... congrats and best of luck.

Wow, there's a Baby Boom on the H.H. board of late!! Congrats Rick!!

Oh Rick, you poor bastard. They got you too! :lol: Seriously, though, like Keith said, been a lot of this going around lately. I thought all you guys were too old to still be producing growth seeds. :P:lol:

Seriously mate, big congrats!

Thanks everyone! We are pretty excited, but I was secretly hoping that all the years I've spent around X-ray machines would have left me hopelessly sterile...no dice!

And the cd's are safe (for now). I could always clear out a drawer for the little guy to sleep in. :yikes:

Awesome news, glad everything is going well... and also on the plus side you won't have to share the eggnog with your wife this year!

Plus I have my own personal designated driver! :tumbsup:

Awesome news, glad everything is going well... and also on the plus side you won't have to share the eggnog with your wife this year!

Plus I have my own personal designated driver! :tumbsup:

That does it, I'm, getting my wife pregnant again... ;)

Thanks everyone! We are pretty excited, but I was secretly hoping that all the years I've spent around X-ray machines would have left me hopelessly sterile...no dice!

And the cd's are safe (for now). I could always clear out a drawer for the little guy to sleep in. :yikes:

Just as long as the couch is open in July for DRF :banger:

Again, congrats Rick! :banana: You'll always be one kid ahead of me! :bowdown:

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Tequila! :drink:

And the Tequila household is ensured to have the pitter patter of little Tequila feet for a few years longer. Best wishes my friend!

Just as long as the couch is open in July for DRF :banger:

But that's where I'm sleeping. ;)