We are expecting our third child!

Evil Rick

Now the debate begins over a name. My wife picked out the last two so my feeling is I should get to choose this one. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though. :(

Thanks everyone! We are pretty excited, but I was secretly hoping that all the years I've spent around X-ray machines would have left me hopelessly sterile...no dice!

And the cd's are safe (for now). I could always clear out a drawer for the little guy to sleep in. :yikes:

Just as long as the couch is open in July for DRF :banger:

But that's where I'm sleeping. ;)

You can sleep with Chris and Taco. I hear now that Taco is a bit older, he's more adventurous :whistle:

Now the debate begins over a name. My wife picked out the last two so my feeling is I should get to choose this one. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though. :(

Dokken is taken. Sorry Rick. :lol:

I was kind of thinking Helix. :tumbsup:

How about Davy Vain? :tumbsup:

How about Marshall??? :unsure:

How about Marshall??? :unsure:

How about Pete Fry II?

How bout LITTLE BASTARD!! :tumbsup:

This way, If he/she does anything wrong, your not really cursing at them. :unsure:

I guess by now, you all know the reason why I don't have kids!!! :loser: