Who are the oldest persons within HH?

Faron

44 ... and 6' 2" ... weighing in at more than I should ... didn't manage my first gig until I was 17 ...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My Little Pony

44 ... and 6' 2" ... weighing in at more than I should ... didn't manage my first gig until I was 17 ...

Kylie?

Ha!

Kylie?

I don't think rifling through her bins counts as "a gig"...

:whistle:

I just turned 36, look about 30, and feel about dead! or at least around 60, some tough liven and wear and tear on my body, and my Sarcoidosis, pretty much has made it so I have to drug up before I can go play a double header softball game, fucking sucks, and I couldn't even board more then 3 hrs last winter, I feel better right now, so as soon as the snow hits im going to try, but this gets really old, oh and im hung like a teen, so theres plenty of variation for ya'll.

Dude, you ain't far ahead of me, just turned 33 recently, and Geoff is around 34 I guess, don't know who else around 30-35 here ?

I just turned 36, look about 30, and feel about dead! or at least around 60, some tough liven and wear and tear on my body, and my Sarcoidosis, pretty much has made it so I have to drug up before I can go play a double header softball game, fucking sucks, and I couldn't even board more then 3 hrs last winter, I feel better right now, so as soon as the snow hits im going to try, but this gets really old, oh and im hung like a teen, so theres plenty of variation for ya'll.

Dude, you ain't far ahead of me, just turned 33 recently, and Geoff is around 34 I guess, don't know who else around 30-35 here ?

Yeah I noticed most of the members on here are older, it's probably because of the music, ya know, most fans of our music are right in that age demo, the younger you find on here the more rare it is, obviously because when this kind of music was at it's peak, we were still playing with our pp's and going to daycare, think about it bro, we are basically the cut off, as this music was killed off when we were babys, so anyone younger then us, is merely a fan of music that was from a time they werent even born yet, they really have some catching up to do, but yeah I think that is the reason for such the varying age discrepancy on here.

Kylie?

Don't knock it until you've tried it :)

Stoopid Restraining Order ....

Yeah I noticed most of the members on here are older, it's probably because of the music, ya know, most fans of our music are right in that age demo, the younger you find on here the more rare it is, obviously because when this kind of music was at it's peak, we were still playing with our pp's and going to daycare, think about it bro, we are basically the cut off, as this music was killed off when we were babys, so anyone younger then us, is merely a fan of music that was from a time they werent even born yet, they really have some catching up to do, but yeah I think that is the reason for such the varying age discrepancy on here.

Sounds like we've got a few around fifty, a few in early forties, a few in mid-thirties and Karpet, who's about seven. ;)

Kylie?

:lol:

Didn't say I haven't tried it. Why do you think Kelly Brook keeps finding little 'presents' in her garden...?

Sounds like we've got a few around fifty, a few in early forties, a few in mid-thirties and Karpet, who's about seven. ;)

Kylie?

:lol:

Didn't say I haven't tried it. Why do you think Kelly Brook keeps finding little 'presents' in her garden...?

You're a classy fella, I've always said so ...

• My Little Pony

Oi! Seven and a half, thank you very much!!

Actually, on this board, the older you are, the more respect I show you, unless of course you blow it, you older rockers are who have made it so I could realize a time and place that I really wasnt a part of, if it werent for you, I'd have nobody to look up to!

You can look up to me. I'm probably the tallest person here.

I'll take that bet. I'm 6-foot-6 and a half. How tall are you?

...oh and on topic... I'm old.

• My Little Pony

Actually, on this board, the older you are, the more respect I show you, unless of course you blow it, you older rockers are who have made it so I could realize a time and place that I really wasnt a part of, if it werent for you, I'd have nobody to look up to!

You can look up to me. I'm probably the tallest person here.

I'll take that bet. I'm 6-foot-6 and a half. How tall are you?

Look up.

L.A.K. - LOL

so funk is the only kid here ? :D

Yeah, you perverted old bastards scared off the others.

He he.

And any females, it would seem.

What a sick, dirty bunch of old fuckers we are.

so funk is the only kid here ? :D

Yeah, you perverted old bastards scared off the others.

He he.

And any females, it would seem.

What a sick, dirty bunch of old fuckers we are.

You speak for yourself, mate ... ;)

48 year old fuck but 10 at heart

Glad I'm not the only one. I work in a team of 6 blokes and I'm the youngest (at 40) yet we are all completely childish. We do good work, but spend half the day laughing. :D