Who are the oldest persons within HH?

Faron

Aw no...I first posted in this thread at the age of 46...I'm 51 now...... :( Where did those 5 years go???? Probably next to my car keys which I can never remember where I put these days.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just don't want many girls in here, I certainly DO NOT COME HERE TO PICK UP CHICKS! if I want that, iI'd go anywhere else, this is strictly for my like minded metal brethren and the few sisters who are well read and well rounded enough, to be able to hang in a very male dominant line of music by simple genre, those women who are here, earn my respect as equals, and therefore go onto a level of respect in my mind, in which they are treated as counterparts, I do not make any sexual advances, I do not make any lewd statements, or treat them at all, in any way different then my male friends, and they are never treated as anything less, yep this is where I come to discuss the music I like, with the people I like, and I know here there are no fakes, cheers boys!!

• My Little Pony

47.....Fuck, where did that time go!!

Right?! I can't believe I've been here five years, and I still have my whole life ahead of me. Can't imagine what it must be like for all you old bastards. ;}

• My Little Pony

Right?! I can't believe I've been here five years, and I still have my whole life ahead of me. Can't imagine what it must be like for all you old bastards. ;}

You mean Jez? :whistle:

Well...

;}

You mean Jez? :whistle:

Well...

;}

You'll get there!

Thankfully my wife is older than me so AARP went after her and left me alone.

You guys should be optimistic about AARP, you can get one of those awesome phones that so graciously plague my commercial time during TV viewing.

Thankfully my wife is older than me so AARP went after her and left me alone.

You guys should be optimistic about AARP, you can get one of those awesome phones that so graciously plague my commercial time during TV viewing.

AARP?

American Association of Retired Persons. Old fogey organization.

I see!

I won't have to worry about anything like that. The way things are going here, I won't be able to retire until I'm 90 and I have no chance of reaching that milestone! :D