Who are the oldest persons within HH?

Faron

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38............although someone (female) said the other day I looked about 25.

baby face.

and then you woke up.

..and it wasn't a female at all, it was a bloke trying to pick him up in a shady bar!! :D

29. :(

Must admit mate, I thought you were considerably older than that, nothing to do with your photo, just worldly wise, man of the world posts :tumbsup:

Seems I'm way off being the oldest in these parts Faron, and still young of mind aswell - I could teach you a lot!! :lol:

You`ve been alive a lot longer than me mate, you`re bound to have a lot to pass on :tumbsup:

baby face.

I was told I look good for my age but unfortunately it was a bloke who said it :gone:

baby face.

and then you woke up.

..and it wasn't a female at all, it was a bloke trying to pick him up in a shady bar!! :D

Probably the same bloke who said I look good for my age :rolleyes:

I'll be 39 next May.

• My Little Pony

Must admit mate, I thought you were considerably older than that, nothing to do with your photo, just worldly wise, man of the world posts :tumbsup:

That's what I thought, too.

baby face.

I was told I look good for my age but unfortunately it was a bloke who said it :gone:

You know, you don't have to tell us everything. Don't you think there are some things better left alone? I'm trying to help you out.

Haha... not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I still get asked for ID often enough to make me happy and I've never really met someone in recent years who isn't surprised when I tell them how old I am. I also hang out in school yards and look at children, just so I feel young.

I have to ask directly, how old are you mate? I know you're making references to the mid-30's mark, but then other posts indicate you're heaps older. With your taste in music, I had you pegged for one of the far more vintage men here. So what is it, mate. Don't keep me hanging! PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!

Haha... not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I still get asked for ID often enough to make me happy and I've never really met someone in recent years who isn't surprised when I tell them how old I am. I also hang out in school yards and look at children, just so I feel young.

I have to ask directly, how old are you mate? I know you're making references to the mid-30's mark, but then other posts indicate you're heaps older. With your taste in music, I had you pegged for one of the far more vintage men here. So what is it, mate. Don't keep me hanging! PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!

He is an old bastard of 41 so his profile tells us, yet still feels the need to chastise us other crumblies. Go figure!! :lol:

48..................fuck I don't feel 48.............time is a bitch....... :(

Don't worry ! I am with you ! :tumbsup: I'll be 48 in a few days, but I don't feel that way ! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Nice to know that I'm not the only one approaching the big 50..... :tumbsup:

I didn't say that, did I ??

:tumbsup:

Don't worry ! I am with you ! :tumbsup: I'll be 48 in a few days, but I don't feel that way ! :beerbang: :beerbang:

Wasn't that a typo Bernd? The 5 is so close to the 3 you meant to hit, it could happen to anybody... ;)

Wasn't that a typo Bernd? The 5 is so close to the 3 you meant to hit, it could happen to anybody... ;)

;)