Who are the oldest persons within HH?

Faron

• My Little Pony
I guess I'm an old person now at 25. How did it happen? Where did all the time go?

Wow, damn you IS old!!! I remember back when I was 25 and you were 20 and we were kids. Now we're just old like the rest of them. :(

I'm gonna quit before I get there.

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm an old person now at 25. How did it happen? Where did all the time go?

Wow, damn you IS old!!! I remember back when I was 25 and you were 20 and we were kids. Now we're just old like the rest of them. :(

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Why do you think I'm still here?

• My Little Pony

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Matt.

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Matt.

Why would I come here to see him when we share the same bed?

• My Little Pony

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Matt.

So you can check up on him. Make sure he's not cheating on you, or talking shit behind your back.

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Matt.

So you can check up on him. Make sure he's not cheating on you, or talking shit behind your back.

But he already does that in the bed we share... it's half of what I like about him.

• My Little Pony

I (we) wish I had too.

We still wish you would.

Matt.

But he already does that in the bed we share... it's half of what I like about him.

I said 'talking', not 'tasting'.

• 4 years later...

I just turned 36, look about 30, and feel about dead! or at least around 60, some tough liven and wear and tear on my body, and my Sarcoidosis, pretty much has made it so I have to drug up before I can go play a double header softball game, fucking sucks, and I couldn't even board more then 3 hrs last winter, I feel better right now, so as soon as the snow hits im going to try, but this gets really old, oh and im hung like a teen, so theres plenty of variation for ya'll.

Pretty sure I'm still the oldest idiot here...turned 53 a few months ago.... :crying:

Just ..... ! I'll turn 53 in November. :drink:

Pretty sure I'm still the oldest idiot here...turned 53 a few months ago.... :crying:

Just ..... ! I'll turn 53 in November. :drink:

So it seems we are the old bastards here....nice to know I'm not alone... :lol:

I'm 40, so I guess that puts me in the Premier League of HH Oldness...

:doh:

Actually, on this board, the older you are, the more respect I show you, unless of course you blow it, you older rockers are who have made it so I could realize a time and place that I really wasnt a part of, if it werent for you, I'd have nobody to look up to!

• My Little Pony

Actually, on this board, the older you are, the more respect I show you, unless of course you blow it, you older rockers are who have made it so I could realize a time and place that I really wasnt a part of, if it werent for you, I'd have nobody to look up to!

You can look up to me. I'm probably the tallest person here.

I'm 6'8", what are you?

:crying:

• My Little Pony

I'm 6'8", what are you?

Feck! Seriously? Alright Crouch, you take it. I'm merely 6'5".

I'm 6'8", what are you?

Nah, just twatting about, I'm way shorter than you, ya big lanky freak. ;)

He he. :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

I'm 6'8", what are you?

Nah, just twatting about, I'm way shorter than you, ya big lanky freak. ;)

He he. :tumbsup:

Fortunately, I'm not lanky, though no offense to anyone that may be.

6'5??? I didnt know that stacked shit that high!! LOL, anybody name the movie the quote comes from?? did you know that 1% of .1% of the worlds population is 6'5 or over??? I sir am right around the 6' mark, 5'11 maybe, I weight about 220, shit my dicks 6'5, know what i sayin an shit?