What other HH forum members have you met in person ?

Swazi

London is the only HHr I've met...Metal Brutha to the Core...

That's Sleaze Metal Brutha for your information! Right back attcha my friend.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I really have. I met Way Cool Jr. at Rocklahoma, but she's more of a Sleaze Roxx person. I'm more than likely going to this years fest so if anyone else decides to go please let me know. I'm sure we can meet up there. Some of you went and didn't let me know or else we could have met up last year. If not for Rocklahoma I probably wouldn't have a chance to meet any of ya.

I still find it strange that Tim lives in T-town and I've yet to meet him. Ah well, that's just the way it goes.

Jacob M,

I will be at Rocklahoma on Sunday...most likely at the merchandise table for Zebra...

I do imagine alot of you have seen me in your dreams though.

This is true... and damn romantic, I must say. The 'mustard scene' last night was just plain erotica.

I have met:

Glam Junkie (Lindsay) at a Deadthings/Tuff gig. He said I was the coolest person he'd met.

I also (unfortunately) met phaffas (Matt) at a Tesla gig. He said I was the coolest person he'd ever met, then he hugged me. When he went in for the kiss I had to cool things down a bit.

In seriousness, both very cool guys and I'd be happy to meet up again in the future beer and rock n'roll.

Was meant to meet the above boys at the Tuff gig, but something came up that evening. But finally got to meet my biggest fan Geoff at Tesla. He made me sign his Cauterize Tshirt (which he had brought along still mint in the plastic it was shipped in... apparently hes never worn it for fear of a bashing by small fat emo girls) and at one point Tesla had to stop the show to comfort Geoff... the tears rolling down his face were only comforted by a nice hug from Brian Wheat cos he was so cuddly.

Have met/know 2 or 3 other HH members, but they dont seem to post here anymore..

Have met/know 2 or 3 other HH members, but they dont seem to post here anymore..

Coincidence? Perhaps not...

Kidding, I love you man.

But not as much as me, right?

• 4 weeks later...
Here's another one I stole from the KISS expo thread... got to meet cdjunky41 at the expo over the weekend. Cool guy and a half! :drink:

DSC00451.jpg

Pete, i am going to have to call Amnesty International if you keep this up.

CdJunky, nice jacket man :)

Cool Starz shirt CDJunky...who the hell is that your standing with? :lol:

Off out for another beer with Jez tomorrow ....the places we frequent are quite exclusive and don't allow cameras in ...

Off out for another beer with Jez tomorrow ....the places we frequent are quite exclusive and don't allow cameras in ...

Good job mate - you taking me to that top titty bar again?

The one where we cowered while drinking our beer....or the one that when we opened the door everyone stopped dancing to look at us????

I didnt think they let women in the kind of clubs you and Nick go to?

i hooked up with Martinsane (Terry) last week and he was nice enough to drag me to his secret places in Tacoma for a day of cd scavaging, where i found a Gibby Lixx/ broke . much to terry`s dismay (LOL), but i think he came out on top with a find of the day , a cd called Pharoah / on your knees 4 song ep.

• 3 months later...

No pics unfortunately but I unexpectedly met up with Paul (swriter) last night at the Metal Masters show (which f'n ROCKED btw! :beerbang: ). Cool guy and I'm sorry we never met before this, especially as we live in the same state and all!

Man this sucks, I've never met a soul off this board, accept maybe Sam, and he's that's just cause he used to live in the city I live, but we've probably never met,I have met Ron Jeremy!!! and Phil Anslemo, and Booker T, I don't try and meet people, but if we're in the same place why not, when u guys meet each other do you address each other by screen name, just curious, so I can start practicing for when I do meet one of U!

Meeting up with Bernd (Swazi) tomorrow afternoon/evening for a meal and undoubtedly lots of beer, then on Sunday we are both meeting Nick in Manchester. Promises to be a good weekend.

Man this sucks, I've never met a soul off this board, accept maybe Sam, and he's that's just cause he used to live in the city I live, but we've probably never met,I have met Ron Jeremy!!! and Phil Anslemo, and Booker T, I don't try and meet people, but if we're in the same place why not, when u guys meet each other do you address each other by screen name, just curious, so I can start practicing for when I do meet one of U!

Yes, but I'd prefer Mr. Charvel until I get to know you better... ;)

Kidding, I just go by Pete if we ever do meet. :drink:

Yes, but I'd prefer Mr. Charvel until I get to know you better... ;)

Oh it's Mr now is it??. You made me call you Sir!! ;)

well I talked to lots of members but saw Blue Charvel at the JPriest show and recognized him and said hello!!!!! very cool, wish I had more time to hang with that great guy!!!!!! a rockin night of Dio and Halford!!!! Pete! we gotta meet up and hang out somewhere in Joisey and maybe u may need a bassist one day!!!!! hahahaha Again, great to meet Pete!!!!

Don't worry, mate. I've been watching you. In fact, I'm watching you right now. Nice pajamas.